YesNoOk

Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Read 131266 times)

Started by GTOAkira, June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dead or Alive 6 revealed
#61  August 02, 2018, 03:27:16 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
His chest looks soooo weird.
Lasagna
#62  August 02, 2018, 05:19:33 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Howcome nobody posting the videos

#63  August 04, 2018, 08:21:30 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Reminds me of Brad Burns of Virtua Fighter, and Miguel from Tekken.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#64  August 16, 2018, 09:45:32 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I know I'm very late of 2 weeks and I honestly would have rather waited for Gamescon since the characters would have been playable there...

But Lei-Fang and Hitomi are the next confirmed playable characters coming to DOA6 and will be playable at Gamescon.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#65  August 18, 2018, 11:47:24 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
And we got some leaked pictures that was supposed to be from Gamescom a bit early now:

There are alot of pics in here to let you know.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Of course, people still whining about the fanservice from Gematsu so I'm not linking it from there. Honestly liking them knowing why people didn't like from DOA5 and improving more from there with the stage variety.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#66  August 19, 2018, 12:02:30 am
Oh, that's a nice costume.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#67  August 19, 2018, 05:16:46 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
You know, that's a pretty good costume there for Lei Feng. It's different from what she's usually wearing...

I just hope that Team Ninja can keep their promise to tone down the sexuality. Not because I'm a SJW or anything... I just want this game to succeed at the competitive level.
#68  August 19, 2018, 06:12:48 am
  • The Goddess Returns
You know, that's a pretty good costume there for Lei Feng. It's different from what she's usually wearing...

I just hope that Team Ninja can keep their promise to tone down the sexuality. Not because I'm a SJW or anything... I just want this game to succeed at the competitive level.

It's funny because people are acting as her Cheongasm(hope I'm spelling that type of outfit right) is HER outfit and thus must be always there... despite it being only from her DOA2 days and onwards and her original outfit was somewhat similar to this one.

It also wouldn't make sense since Helena is wearing a Cheongasm and thus it would be pretty dumb to have her wear one as well for her official outfit for DOA6.

#69  August 19, 2018, 05:39:27 pm
    • USA
That makes sense, Xhominid. I kind of forgot about the original game and how she looked in that...although to be fair, I think most people forget about the first DoA game.

I will bet you that it does make an appearance as a DLC costume since she has worn it from DoA2 to DoA5. That's four games... it's pretty recognizable at this point.
#70  August 19, 2018, 05:57:34 pm
to be fair it looks like an edgy 2001 girl who loves to hang around in arcades and play DDR all day long would wear.  i prefer her qipao than that ridiculous looking outfit.
#71  August 19, 2018, 06:05:44 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
That makes sense, Xhominid. I kind of forgot about the original game and how she looked in that...although to be fair, I think most people forget about the first DoA game.

I will bet you that it does make an appearance as a DLC costume since she has worn it from DoA2 to DoA5. That's four games... it's pretty recognizable at this point.

Well of course it is, they already confirmed that Kasumi will still have her original outfit playable anyway.
You just have people(mainly the minority honestly) going stark stupid at this point about a "game series" they care about when most people know they never gave a shit and even mocked the series on occasion. I can understand being wary but that is obviously not even remotely happening here.

#72  August 19, 2018, 10:17:56 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
That tentacle already fires off some major red flags.
#73  August 19, 2018, 11:40:31 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
That tentacle already fires off some major red flags.

Jesus, what's with everyone and going the hentai route? Honestly though, it's not like they never said that they was going away from the fanservice completely, it's just not going to be at the forefrent compared to the fighting.

But I'm liking the tentacle danger zone since they seem to be going back to the fantastical elements with the stages that people love after the complete absence of stages of the sort in DOA5.

#74  August 20, 2018, 01:16:14 am
    • USA
Well, that's one way to introduce a sunken ship based stage... have a Kraken appear to fling your foe all over the place!
#75  August 20, 2018, 06:38:10 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

And the gameplay trailer for them and since Gamescom is today, we may get more stuff from them.

#76  August 21, 2018, 02:22:49 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Hitomi is best girl even without tight jeans.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#77  August 21, 2018, 04:53:05 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Tight jeans? You lost me.
#78  August 22, 2018, 06:49:10 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

EDIT: It was taken from the actual interview at Gamescom by some interviewers:

Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:43:30 pm by Xhominid
#79  August 23, 2018, 02:42:04 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Did the developers and/or producers reveal the theme for Dead or Alive 6 is Intense Fighting Entertainment? I'm sold. This game is better than the ones before it. It is also a relief that they're turning down the extreme fan-service.
#80  August 23, 2018, 10:04:05 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
How can you possible tell that its better than the previous games if you haven't even played it yet!?
Lasagna