YesNoOk

Nightmare Geese (CVS/POTS) (Intro Update) (Read 19863 times)

Started by HyperClawManiac, July 21, 2018, 09:19:45 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Nightmare Geese (CVS/POTS) (Update)
#21  August 10, 2018, 02:27:39 pm
  • "Die quietly or I shall have to ask you to leave!"
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q5jEVNPcKY[/youtube]

Sadly i ain't did the first Level 3. :P
Good edit HyperClaw, hope to see more improvement soon.

Aight, but you forgot the Double Shippuken repeat followup and the Deadly Rave.
#22  August 14, 2018, 10:12:40 pm
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
Aight kid!
My future plan to create a Geese with multiple modes, my plan is:
Normal: Based mostly off of his CVS2 appearance. (Small Reppukens)
FF Mode: Based off of his Non-Nightmare appearances in the Fatal Fury series. (Either Small or Cresent Reppukens)
KOF Mode: Based off of his King of Fighters appearances. (Melee/Non-Projectile Reppukens)
Nightmare: Like this one, based off of his RBFFS and KOF 2002 UM appearances with a couple of extras.

I'm also trying to make a POTS Mr. Big using Dampir's sprites and maybe, if one still isn't made, a Vega (Claw).

if you gonna make Geese on FF Mode pls make him without Kimono but with open chest.
#23  August 14, 2018, 10:23:45 pm
    • Morocco
Aight kid!
My future plan to create a Geese with multiple modes, my plan is:
Normal: Based mostly off of his CVS2 appearance. (Small Reppukens)
FF Mode: Based off of his Non-Nightmare appearances in the Fatal Fury series. (Either Small or Cresent Reppukens)
KOF Mode: Based off of his King of Fighters appearances. (Melee/Non-Projectile Reppukens)
Nightmare: Like this one, based off of his RBFFS and KOF 2002 UM appearances with a couple of extras.

I'm also trying to make a POTS Mr. Big using Dampir's sprites and maybe, if one still isn't made, a Vega (Claw).

Yo that is awsome,Someone caring about Vega (claw) for a second ! Good luck on your projects man
#24  August 16, 2018, 03:13:06 pm
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
i think what's good to make this Nightmare Geese make better is to make a diffrent stance like on video from R@ce Akira, more Nightmare's palettes and intro like Nightmare Geese from Warusaki3 where he enters from his rising storm.
Re: Nightmare Geese (CVS/POTS) (Intro Update)
#25  September 10, 2018, 09:50:18 pm
Kinda late, but I did what may be the last update, where I, by popular demand, included the Nightmare Intros from Warusaki3's Nightmare Geese and made the Aura appear when the intros start instead of after.

I still kinda want to add another Level 1 super to make up for the massive amount of LVL2s. I may add a LVL1 to the Ashura Shippuken like WS3 did with his version.
Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 09:53:43 pm by HyperClawManiac
#26  September 11, 2018, 03:25:09 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Jaeiken (F,DF,D,DB,B+C) doesn't finish properly (locking him in a forward motion) if it doesn't connect, and when it does connect he tries to do a throw, making the opponent suspended in the air.
#27  September 11, 2018, 08:58:19 am
Jaeiken (F,DF,D,DB,B+C) doesn't finish properly (locking him in a forward motion) if it doesn't connect, and when it does connect he tries to do a throw, making the opponent suspended in the air.

Forgot to remove that for the update when I attempted to add it. Excuse me.
#28  September 15, 2018, 01:38:03 am
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
for me this Geese is great but i would change his sprites for reppuken and all that stuff. they look like in some kind low resolution when he use his Night,are version of Raging Storm.