YesNoOk

Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Read 131167 times)

Started by GTOAkira, June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dead or Alive 6 revealed
#81  August 23, 2018, 11:24:56 am
looks the same to me , feels like there's nothing new except for stage interactions.
#82  August 23, 2018, 11:39:23 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
I have the impression that this game is what DoA5 Last round should've been.
Lasagna
#83  August 27, 2018, 07:55:29 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
#84  August 27, 2018, 08:59:45 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Aw jeez! Not again!
#85  August 27, 2018, 09:20:29 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Uh oh...
Now it's gonna flop...
This is fate.
#86  August 27, 2018, 11:04:26 pm
  • Sunrise Shimmy
    • Mexico
    • Skype - Shimmering Brony
    • sites.google.com/view/shim-m-u-g-e-n/home
Are you sirius? Are you siriuus?? Are you Sirius Black from Harry Potter?!

Yeah its my jokey way to say 'Are you serious?' so don't take this as off-topic...
Nep-Nep-Nep! Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Neeeeep!

Support me on PayPal!
#87  August 28, 2018, 12:24:56 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Don't worry, this was what I was saying from the start:

- They said they was going to make sure the jiggle stayed unexaggerated and people freaked because people can't understand game design and game making.

- They also said that we was going to get the classic costumes back and we did.

All this really seems is covering the bases they already stated they did and people took it to a level from sheer hearsay from the very sites they say people don't listen to.

Of course these last few responses can be practically sarcasm... but my detector has been dead since I stayed in GameFAQs and Reddit too long.

EDIT:

Blood and the Zoom in Punches are toggleable... just as people said it was.
I honestly want to know if most of these people who complained never played DOA before. Atleast the reception has been largely positive.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#88  September 10, 2018, 04:03:33 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

There will also be 2 versions of the game, one basic and a Digital Deluxe editions for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Steam that will include a set of 25 extra costumes, 3 bonus musical tracks, a DDX exclusive Kasumi costume and an additional character, the formidable Kasumi clone, Phase-4.

And Nyotengu is Pre-Order DLC...

In an interview, they did say that not everyone would be able to return... but that still is a bad blow for me somewhat(although it would have definitively gone nuclear if Marie and Honoka was DLC for Japanese audiences

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#89  September 10, 2018, 04:21:24 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Wow! Look at that!
I'm surprised Ayane, Bayman, Marie Rose and Honoka are back.
But putting exclusive DLC in different console like Hayabusa and Nyotengu, is a little confusing.
This is fate.
Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 12:58:38 am by WumpaFruit96
#90  September 26, 2018, 04:34:00 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#91  September 26, 2018, 04:40:25 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
...and here I was thinking that this game would be different from the ones before it...
#92  September 26, 2018, 06:36:44 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, tecmo employees must love being able to feed their families.
#93  September 26, 2018, 06:49:32 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Jeez, people always complain about the jiggle physics. I think there will be a toggle in options, but man you just can't please everyone. One thing I did notice is that the fighting system has gotten way more solid than 5, and I like that. This game will definitely be a step up from the last one, also I am stoked that they want to make this game be a part of the FGT system.

Edit: Damn, my main is pre-order.....that sucks.
Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:53:52 am by R565
#94  September 26, 2018, 11:07:05 am
i'm digging the select screen , they made them look neat and clean and the poster theme is a nice touch.
#95  September 26, 2018, 05:30:51 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
*Sigh* This is why I didn't feel like doing any updates because I knew people was going to miss the point and act typical without even realizing what they said...

They said they was going to tone it down, not remove it and has said that since the 2nd day of E3.
So no, some of you who keep saying that have no freaking clue of what you are even talking about them not keeping to their word when they technically still are.

I had to argue this in so many places, it honestly drained me of bringing in any DOA news because it would be more of the same:
People don't want to do any news themselves so they'll listen to the same articles that do no research themselves for easy clicks.

#96  September 29, 2018, 10:48:23 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Alright after my rant... I'm going to be doing something slightly different from now on because having people only want to post here in droves because "muh fanservice" is seriously getting droll.

So instead I'm just going to post some matches people put up on Youtube because there needs to be more than just... this:

According to those with more attentive eyes than mine, Break Blows are stupidly unsafe to the point you can punish a Break Blow with a free one on command, you can mistime Break Holds meaning that you can still mess them up and when you trigger the Danger Zone that they do(the Octopus rocking the boat), you get a free small combo opportunity from it.

And something I knew about a week or so ago but I always found it funny:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Zack actually has eyes... it's pretty weird finally seeing him without glasses for once.

#97  September 30, 2018, 12:26:15 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Holy shit, Zack got eyes....I thought his shades were super glued to his face. Also Xhominid, I agree with ya on that part, there's too much arguing about a simple feature, when at the end of the day it's not going to affect the combat. That break blow however.....hoo boy that's kinda rough.
Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:29:47 am by R565
#98  September 30, 2018, 01:10:05 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Holy shit, Zack got eyes....I thought his shades were super glued to his face. Also Xhominid, I agree with ya on that part, there's too much arguing about a simple feature, when at the end of the day it's not going to affect the combat. That break blow however.....hoo boy that's kinda rough.

It's just that past FreeStepDodge, this has consumed practically every DOA forum to the point that you can't even touch a single one without someone even they wasn't even in the DOA community whining about the fanservice.
It's worse that you even see places like Eventhubs doing even more damage by basically bringing up things like the Strongest Package but trying to hide behind "We know how many fighters may be in the game" even though people guessed that from a Shimbori interview months back and Americans NEVER got a single one of those super editions and those are primarily only for the Japanese Audience.

The absolute worst part? Shimbori never stated the fanservice was disappearing or anything and they have been consistently saying that since Day 2. And I say this as a person who has consistently been reading interviews, actually bothered to watch DOA streams sponsored by Team Ninja and even watched the IGN E3 livestream. And you have these same people acting as if "they've won" when they didn't win shit.

I'm just tired of seeing this shit on so many forums that it drained my enthusiasm to spread DOA news here because it was obviously going the same route and I found it better that I actually cut it off at the past because it's damn obvious the journalists won't do it and neither of those who complain(it's ironic, this whole mess started because people believed IGN's translation over Shimbori's own words... one of the very places people say to ignore otherwise because muh gamergate and such...)

Sorry for that secondary tangent, I'll make sure to deliver some timely DOA news, gameplay and whatever when I can find it even if it's from the DOA6 Invitational at this past EVO.

And also the DOA Festival will be returning in November so I'll make sure to keep people up to date with that too.

#99  September 30, 2018, 01:28:09 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#100  September 30, 2018, 01:48:14 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Yeah thanks for that, It's better to actually offer some actual news and gameplay than further feed into the drama for once or let it perpetuate.

And I forgot to say this earlier because no one else will but DOA6 will be getting an Arcade Release to coincide with the game... so for those who know of that, that means that we will actually get to explore balance patches, new characters and otherwise before their release in the game.

So this is honestly great for a multitude of reasons.