YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 306817 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#221  April 25, 2018, 03:41:29 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I wouldn't be caught dead using anything in those two collections, TBH. They must have done an amazing job keeping them accurate...

...Which seems to be a bad thing in this case somehow.
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#222  April 25, 2018, 04:11:38 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
The point of a collection is to have everything. If I was to remove everything that wasn't remotely desirable, I'd basically have an empty collection :P

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#223  April 25, 2018, 10:31:09 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
So a bit of good news;

At another admin's suggestion, we've set up a Cloudflare CDN and are currently in the process of integrating it into the site. This will hopefully circumvent the bandwidth issue we're currently having with the collection threads. If all goes well, we should be back online in about 24 hours.
#224  April 26, 2018, 12:52:59 am
  • "The Future is Now"
So no more Bluehost?
#225  April 27, 2018, 03:36:44 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
We're still with them for the time being.

Also, We're back. We had to disable all the third party plugins, but we'll be slowly readding those over the next few days.
#226  April 27, 2018, 04:14:28 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Good work, guys...good work.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#227  May 07, 2018, 05:31:43 pm
    • Russia
MFFA will survive in the near future? Still does not work  :(
#228  May 07, 2018, 06:00:21 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Site is online and working just fine? Try clearing your cache if it's still giving problems.
#229  May 07, 2018, 06:03:11 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#230  May 07, 2018, 06:20:46 pm
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
Just what in the hell? It works for me in my phone, not any cache in my phone, so...
Expect MFFA to be down in the next 72 hours
#231  June 28, 2018, 10:07:22 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Because people have a tendency to flock here when MFFA goes down unexpectedly, this is basically a heads up that we're expecting the forum to go offline temporarily some time within the next 72 hours:

The forum may go offline for a couple hours at some point in the next 3 days.
This is due to us having found a new host, as the logout bug stemmed unavoidably from Bluehost's caching system, which can not be reliably disabled.

We tried everything we could to fix it and every road lead there.  Including this final one, which involved hiring a tech.  After having a look at it, his conclusion was the same.

The migration should occur within the next 3 days, and if everything goes according to plan it should be seamless.  But on the off chance that we Do end up having to take the forum offline momentarily to complete the process, I just wanted everyone to be aware that it's a possibility.

http://mugenfreeforall.com/announcement/47-forum-may-go-offline-temporarily-sometime-in-the-next-72-hours/

No surprises this time.
#232  June 28, 2018, 10:41:35 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Cool, thanks for the heads up.
Is MFFA down?
#233  September 14, 2018, 03:54:47 pm
    • USA
The site says "Website Moved" when I went to it. Did they move or is it just a site update?
Re: Is MFFA down?
#234  September 14, 2018, 04:12:35 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Yep, it's down again. No worry, they will be back soon.
#235  September 14, 2018, 05:21:25 pm
  • Gotta Mugenize 'Em All
    • Russia
    • sites.google.com/site/yochismugensite/
#236  September 14, 2018, 05:56:08 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
#237  September 14, 2018, 07:18:20 pm
    • USA
It says "Account Suspended" is that just me?
#238  September 14, 2018, 07:48:15 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Could be any number of reasons. My account was suspended earlier this year for a bit too. Because of a potential breach in security due to wordpress. Some years back there was a data leak due to Insanius making a coding mistake on his site and it was filling my server space up too much.

In short, suspended could just be a temporary thing and everything might be fine. No reason to panic till something is confirmed.
#239  September 14, 2018, 09:30:04 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Roger that. I'll be on the look out till then I guess...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#240  September 14, 2018, 10:27:59 pm
    • USA
So it's not just me that has the Account Suspended thing? Is it all part of an error from MFFA's end?