YesNoOk

**NEW** RETROVERSUS 2.5 || AceMillion (Read 33088 times)

Started by Ace-Million, June 08, 2018, 11:56:41 pm
Share this topic:
Re: **NEW** RETROVERSUS 2.5 || AceMillion
#41  September 11, 2018, 04:20:47 am
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
Okay I had eyes on this for a while now and I wanna ask anyone who has tried it already..

Is it worth playing? Tis good or anything?

I tried the previous release and it was cool, but now I see Ace added characters and tweaked stuff... so it could be better.
Gotta test it later.
#42  September 11, 2018, 01:52:50 pm
    • UK
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#43  September 15, 2018, 01:19:59 am
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
You should give the game a try. Its really dope but im bias. lol...
Check out some of the reviews online and see if it fits the type of game you like first. Thanks again

If you have any questions im here. Every so often
#44  September 15, 2018, 02:35:06 pm
    • UK
Check out some of the reviews online and see if it fits the type of game you like first. Thanks again

What reviews? Sources please.
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#45  September 16, 2018, 01:35:40 pm
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com

What reviews? Sources please.

Geez... is this IGN or Gamespot?
We live in the 21st century, dude. Just download the file and play it. No better judge than yourself.
Plus... if I'm able to download it in like 10 minutes as much (and living in a shitty country as I do, with shitty internet services) why would it take that much for you to download it too?
No offense intended, but you're asking for something you can do on your own.
Give some value to Ace's hard work.
#46  September 27, 2018, 07:48:09 pm
  • RED CYCLONE!!
    • Mexico
I just want to add my two cents here. Ace is an awesome creator and he has a unique take on fighting game mechanics that he is sharing with us. Please if you download this game give it a good try, dont expect a traditional MVC or Arc System Works game. This is a beast of its own. If it is not for you then cool, but dont go btchn around about it, give constructive feedback so Ace can improve this gem. Also, the experience really lifts up when you plave versus someone else. When you understand and learn the mechanics (if you are a fan of fighting games it isnt that hard, the skill tree is not that big) you appreciate even more that someone has spent so much time thinking and forging this kind of game. So let us all enjoy projects like this and be thankful with the creators. Give this game a try its awesome!
#47  October 03, 2018, 07:32:54 pm
Wow guys thank you...I really appreciate the kind words. I am in some tough classes at the moment so updates take a little longer. I have fixed somethings here and there and updated alot of the movements and overall things that were issues, mostly character specific. If you guys find anything please post them here or in a video and it will 100% be fixed. I want this project as stellar as possible.
#48  October 03, 2018, 09:53:22 pm
  • R.I.P Mugen 1999-202X
    • USA
    • mugen.wikia.com/User:Jenngra505
Wow guys thank you...I really appreciate the kind words. I am in some tough classes at the moment so updates take a little longer. I have fixed somethings here and there and updated alot of the movements and overall things that were issues, mostly character specific. If you guys find anything please post them here or in a video and it will 100% be fixed. I want this project as stellar as possible.

Well I think the attacks are a little too fast as you don't have any time to react to the jabs. (Also did you fix that bug in Ryu when you cancel a Shinkuu Hadouken into itself?)
Edit: Found an infinite for Iron Man
Stand Z, Repulsor Blast, Dash Cancel
Hopefully someday I'll be able to make the little puffball on my profile pic.
(Sprite edited from Scrollboss' sprite)
Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 10:08:11 pm by jenngra505
#49  October 04, 2018, 01:13:03 am
Very hard to do that repulsar infinite but I changed the properties of it. So fixed now and Ryu shinkuu special stacking isnt a issue. Its part of the system many characters can stack thier hypers.

What do you mean react to jabs? You mean if you are hit you dont have time to react?
Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 06:21:19 am by Ace-Million
#50  October 23, 2018, 03:03:35 am
  • R.I.P Mugen 1999-202X
    • USA
Very hard to do that repulsar infinite but I changed the properties of it. So fixed now and Ryu shinkuu special stacking isnt a issue. Its part of the system many characters can stack thier hypers.

What do you mean react to jabs? You mean if you are hit you dont have time to react?

The Shinkuu stacking's problem is that it can instantly KO opponents (Talking about the laser one BTW). Take notes from Cyclops' Hyper Optic Blast stacking to see how to make it not instakill.
I mean that you don't have time to react after your opponent presses the light attack button.
Also found an infinite if you jab a lot, dash, then keep jabbing again.
Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 04:54:07 am by jenngra505
#51  October 26, 2018, 02:31:28 am

The Shinkuu stacking's problem is that it can instantly KO opponents (Talking about the laser one BTW). Take notes from Cyclops' Hyper Optic Blast stacking to see how to make it not instakill.
I mean that you don't have time to react after your opponent presses the light attack button.

You shouldnt be able to do multiple phantom steps to keep dashing and lp...Please send a video...Yes Ryu Shinkuu should take 5 bars to kill. Also you can eacape by pressing Hk and Hp during any special.Please send a video of this infinite sounds like a major issue that i cant replicate....Also keep in mind any gap in a lp or lk can be countered

#52  October 26, 2018, 03:02:40 am
  • R.I.P Mugen 1999-202X
    • USA

You shouldnt be able to do multiple phantom steps to keep dashing and lp...Please send a video...Yes Ryu Shinkuu should take 5 bars to kill. Also you can eacape by pressing Hk and Hp during any special.Please send a video of this infinite sounds like a major issue that i cant replicate....Also keep in mind any gap in a lp or lk can be countered

I'm not phantom stepping but dashing right after the jab ends. (It's kind of hard to pull off correctly)

If you wait 2 and a half seconds before firing another Shinkuu Hadouken, you can kill with only 3.

Also, Medium Punch Hadouken is a corner infinite.
Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 03:23:02 am by jenngra505
#53  October 28, 2018, 01:46:14 am
Can you do this against a cpu or have the button press activated. It should be enough time for a response. If not i have to correct this asap.

Also is it on more characters than Ryu? Dash punch thing.

Could you do a video on other infinite. I also will patch that Shinkuu problem. All videos would help and thanks alot.
#54  October 29, 2018, 09:47:55 pm
  • R.I.P Mugen 1999-202X
    • USA
Can you do this against a cpu or have the button press activated. It should be enough time for a response. If not i have to correct this asap.

Could you do a video on other infinite. I also will patch that Shinkuu problem. All videos would help and thanks alot.

The bug exists on many other characters but not all of them. (Ken being an exception that comes to mind)

P.S Wolverine's Crouching Y/B, Crouching Z is an infinite Crouching Z by itself is also an infinite but the timing is frame perfect.
Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 10:05:00 pm by jenngra505
#55  October 30, 2018, 03:02:04 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTGyeSVms3M[/youtube]

The bug exists on many other characters but not all of them. (Ken being an exception that comes to mind)

P.S Wolverine's Crouching Y/B, Crouching Z is an infinite Crouching Z by itself is also an infinite but the timing is frame perfect.

Honestly man thankssss. If its not to much can you let me know which.characters you found this isssue on. Its hard for.me to replicate.. I will start the fixes today. Thanks for.everything
#56  October 30, 2018, 05:44:55 pm
  • Look out for falling Roadrollers
    • USA
Not sure if its been stated or not but some cinematic supers can be canceled by using Phantom step which leaves the opponent stuck in the attack with no way to escape. on their end and only some projectiles being able to knock them back into being playable

https://streamable.com/qd6ex (also has a fun glitch Gill can do)
https://streamable.com/2a5bj
https://streamable.com/q1vo8

However its not on all of them as moves like Dormammu's level 3 can't be canceled, I'll probably make a list of the ones who can and can't do this and with which supers.
#57  October 31, 2018, 12:15:50 am
Thanks guys half way through all the fixes. I decided to put a universal fix on that dash problem which i have been on allday. You will still be able to do the sliding combo but once you try to activate again so close to the opponet you will grab instead. Also will fix all phantom step problems...Thanks for helping me make this better guys
#58  February 02, 2019, 04:08:44 pm
  • Why,
<<How that continues?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help