YesNoOk

Project.13's All New Soundpack Emporium (Read 14298 times)

Started by PRØJECT.13, July 24, 2017, 02:40:31 pm
Share this topic:
Project.13's All New Soundpack Emporium
#1  July 24, 2017, 02:40:31 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Project.13's back with all new soundpacks for M.U.G.E.N. characters in an all new thread! I missed doing things like this, even when I run into some of the more tedious ones the end result is still satifying enough to keep going. So! Without further ado, here we go!

Spoiler: Street Fighter V English and Japanese Voicepack for Juli by DivineWolf. -Both Soundpacks are included- (click to see content)
Spoiler: King of Fighters XIV Voicepack for Rock Howard by DivineWolf. (click to see content)
Spoiler: UNIEL Voicepack for Akatsuki by Mikita. (click to see content)
Spoiler: SvC Chaos/Project x Zone Voicepack for Demitri Maximoff by Jmorphman. (click to see content)
Spoiler: Voicepack for Jill Valentine by DivineWolf, voices come from Warusaki3's CvS2 Jill. (click to see content)
Spoiler: King of Fighters XIV Voicepack for Robert Garcia by DivineWolf (click to see content)
Spoiler: King of Fighters XIV Voicepack for Athena Asamiya by DivineWolf (click to see content)
Spoiler: Multiple Ryu Voicepacks for Cyborg by Victorys (click to see content)
Spoiler: Marvel vs Capcom 3 Sentinel voicepack for E-123 Omega by Gladiacloud (click to see content)
Spoiler: Street Fighter x Tekken English voicepack for Rolento by Jmorphman (click to see content)
Spoiler: Evil Ryu/Kage English voicepack for Magma Dragoon by Gladiacloud (click to see content)

Links are included in the spoilers as well as the videos showcasing them off. Hope you guys like them!
Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 04:06:12 pm by Project.13
Re: Project.13's All New Soundpack Emporium
#2  July 25, 2017, 01:36:05 am
defo grabbing that Ken one, thanks man.

Edit, you did a good job bro, but I guess cause the lack of lines some intros are silent(Robert,Terry), and one of his taunts is silent.
Violent ken says nothing when the round starts as well. Instead of slowing down Vken's lines why not just keep the original Vken voice ?
Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 01:47:09 am by PeXXeR
#3  October 29, 2017, 03:46:38 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Revival! King of Fighters XIV voicepack for DivineWolf's Rock Howard released!
defo grabbing that Ken one, thanks man.

Edit, you did a good job bro, but I guess cause the lack of lines some intros are silent(Robert,Terry), and one of his taunts is silent.
Violent ken says nothing when the round starts as well. Instead of slowing down Vken's lines why not just keep the original Vken voice ?

Yeah, that one was just unfortunate circumstance out the wazoo. Hours after I uploaded those voicepacks, Jmorph updated his Ken and Kyo and changed the code around so the old values for the sounds were changed and wouldn't play. I deleted those videos and I'm still working on Ken more, just had a bit of burn out after that happened lol..
#4  November 16, 2017, 08:04:44 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Bumping it for a new release: UNIEL voicepack for Akatsuki by Mikita.
#5  June 10, 2018, 04:52:37 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Revival once more! SvC Chaos and Project x Zone Voicepack for Demitri Maximoff by Jmorphman!
#6  June 23, 2018, 10:36:02 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Got a twofer up! Voicepacks for Jill Valentine and Robert Garcia, both by DivineWolf! Credit to Warusaki3 for the Jill voices, I admittedly took them from his Jill.
#7  July 12, 2018, 09:18:49 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Another update for you guys, King of Fighters XIV Voicepack for DivineWolf's Athena!
#8  July 17, 2018, 07:33:37 am
Good stuff, thanks for all the packs.
#9  August 20, 2018, 04:01:59 pm
    • UK
So question, and I apologise for posting in a topic that hasn't been used for over a month, but why have the hit sounds changed aswell? They sound more like from SFIV. Is it possible to change them back to the default ones?
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#10  August 20, 2018, 10:38:17 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Oh, don't worry about necroposting my thread, I'm cool with it. Dunno if I can have that level of jurisdiction, but eh. As for the hit sounds themselves, yes, they are from SFIV. I honestly hate the CFJ hitsounds, and CvS hitsounds have always felt a bit bland to me after hearing the ones from SFIV, so I swap them out once I get a character that has them.

Is it that big of an issue? I suppose if it is, I could release versions of them that retain the CFJ hit sounds for those who want them still there, but only if it really is that big a deal.
#11  August 20, 2018, 11:52:28 pm
    • UK
Honestly, only for the sake of keeping consistent with the other POTs styled characters, but that is your choice if you want to make such patches. I won't push you.

EDIT: Actually on second thought after playing around a bit more, yes I do much prefer the CFJ sounds and I'm sure many more do too. May be best to make the alt versions with the original hit sounds after all.
Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 04:03:15 am by GT Wonder
#12  September 20, 2018, 09:15:09 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
New soundpacks released, three new ones and an older one re-released! Made three different soundpacks for Victorys' Cyborg/Shotoborg because I couldn't decide which one I wanted to make on it's own, and I'm bringing one I made for Gladiacloud's E-123 Omega back out of the shadows =P Made it just for fun ages ago, using Sentinel's voice from Marvel vs Capcom 3.

As far as Cyborg's soundpacks, they do use the SFIV hitsounds still, but mainly because I didn't notice GT Wonder's comment edit until just now. If it turns out to be that big of a deal for other people, I'll include alternate soundpacks which preserve the CFJ hitsounds as well for my past and future releases.
#13  September 20, 2018, 09:56:34 pm
    • USA
Loving all the hard work that you put into making these! Keep up the amazing work!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#14  September 20, 2018, 10:37:18 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Glad you enjoy them, they're pretty fun to do!

I don't really plan out the voice packs I do, to be completely honest. I kind of just decide to do them as I play, and I really only do voice packs for characters I've already got at that point. As far as anything with Kyo, it would be for Jmorphman's Kyo and it would really just depend on if I have anything I can use as far as Kusanagi is concerned without reusing voice clips too much, because I'm not gonna just do one of his modes and leave the other out, you know?

Edit: With that having been said, I'm going through some of Kyo's voice clips from XIV and he does kind of sound, for lack of any better term, "not-Kyo" enough for it to work for Kusanagi.
#15  September 21, 2018, 05:06:43 pm
    • UK
New soundpacks released, three new ones and an older one re-released! Made three different soundpacks for Victorys' Cyborg/Shotoborg because I couldn't decide which one I wanted to make on it's own, and I'm bringing one I made for Gladiacloud's E-123 Omega back out of the shadows =P Made it just for fun ages ago, using Sentinel's voice from Marvel vs Capcom 3.

As far as Cyborg's soundpacks, they do use the SFIV hitsounds still, but mainly because I didn't notice GT Wonder's comment edit until just now. If it turns out to be that big of a deal for other people, I'll include alternate soundpacks which preserve the CFJ hitsounds as well for my past and future releases.

Yeah I apologise if I sounded harsh with that but its more of me feeling they should be consistent with all the other Pots-based characters that are out there already. That's just me though, its fine if you want to keep things this way.

By the way I think Demitri needs a update thanks to the varo_hades edited version that got released not long after your soundpack edit. I remember there being some missing sounds.

Also who else are you planning to do soon? I do honestly like these soundpacks a lot myself despite the edited hit sounds so I'm curious to see who else you got in mind.
#16  September 21, 2018, 08:06:56 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Don't worry about it sounding harsh, didn't feel that way to me. I don't know about any varo_hades edit of Demitri, since the voicepack I made was for Jmorphman's Demitri specifically. If his got updated specifically, I'll have to check that out and see, myself.

As far as future voicepacks, like I said earlier, I don't really plan them out lol. It all really just depends on if I have any ideas for custom voices or any characters I play as in my own MUGEN and decide whether or not I wanna take them on for that project. So it really just matters on how I'm feeling on any day.
#17  September 21, 2018, 11:16:12 pm
    • UK
#18  January 07, 2019, 10:56:34 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
It's been a bit of a blink, but we're back and we're live, baby! Street Fighter x Tekken English voicepack for Jmorphman's Rolento for you guys.
#19  April 13, 2020, 04:07:26 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
We're back once again with yet another voicepack! Done for Gladiacloud's Magma Dragoon revamp, with clips using Evil Ryu and Kage's English voice!