YesNoOk

Corvus color separation - requests closed (Read 58711 times)

Started by Duke of Corvus, April 24, 2018, 08:29:19 am
Share this topic:
Re: Corvus color separation - requests closed
#21  September 22, 2018, 05:18:31 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
cool work, duke
#22  September 22, 2018, 06:50:43 pm
  • For the Murder!
I had no idea you CSed Shiki; where can I find her? Is her currently implemented at KoopaKoot's Shiki? I'd be interested in the sheet with the CS applied to it(those strange colours we work with :P ), since the whole character is no longer around there D:.

Thanks for your time, Corvus!

I deleted the file because it was a very basic separation just shoes chest and hair from the clothes.
The very first one I ever did.
After Yakumo I'm planning in completely finish Shiki.
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#23  September 23, 2018, 01:48:48 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

Oh? I thought it was a bit deeper:

I kept this sprite in my PC, but now I doubt...since you said your separation and this one is a bit more extense.  Either way, thanks for your replu, Corvus :)
I swear there was something cool here!!

DW

#24  September 23, 2018, 01:52:15 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I thought someone else did the more extensive CS for Shiki. A user named L.E.O.N I believe? I do remember Duke's as well, but like he said, it wasn't as extensive. Idk if L.E.O.N actually finished it, but maybe you could save time and effort by seeing where he got with it?

**EDIT:

Yeah, it is him.

So I think the Shiki CS it's basically 85% done. Sorry about my laziness, it has no limits. XD

It's looking like this:

And I learned how to make gifs lol :sugoi:
Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:57:36 am by DW
#25  September 23, 2018, 01:58:26 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
I thought someone else did the more extensive CS for Shiki. A user named L.E.O.N I believe? I do remember Duke's as well, but like he said, it wasn't as extensive. Idk if L.E.O.N actually finished it, but maybe you could save time and effort by seeing where he got with it.
IIRC, Yes L.E.O.N  did finish it. I maybe wrong though. can be found here.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/the-cs-discussion-thread-152901.msg2383936.html#msg2383936

EDIT:Nevermind. DW found it lol.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#26  September 23, 2018, 02:57:50 am
  • For the Murder!
Good to know, That saves me a lot of work :).
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#27  September 23, 2018, 01:16:24 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

Thanks, guys!!

Corvus, have u thought in CS Earthquake from SvC? His chain and some parts of his clothes, aswell his skin and the stick shares colours.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#28  September 23, 2018, 07:50:40 pm
  • Raging Fist
Thanks, guys!!

Corvus, have u thought in CS Earthquake from SvC? His chain and some parts of his clothes, aswell his skin and the stick shares colours.

I'm the same way with Genjuro. Having him share colors with his hair, red clothing and a part of his skin kinda urks me.
#29  September 23, 2018, 08:18:16 pm
  • For the Murder!
I have no plans yet after the current project... Maybe I can do something about any of these.

DW

#30  September 23, 2018, 09:28:33 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Drex I believe already CS'd Genjuro. It is the set edited by Dampir though to appear 'CvS-ish'. I guess if people want the unedited SvC version, then you could go for that, if you want. Since you know how to CS yourself Flowrellik, maybe you should get the ball rolling and Duke can help if you all so desire.