YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 306122 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#241  September 15, 2018, 04:54:38 am
So it's not just me that has the Account Suspended thing? Is it all part of an error from MFFA's end?

Ain't you. I looked and mine is too. I thought "The heck? I barely am active there, I couldn't have done something!"
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#242  September 15, 2018, 05:46:00 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Getting the same thing. All we can do is wait and see if/when this gets fixed and has a good conclusion.
#243  September 15, 2018, 07:06:08 pm
    • USA
Still down after 2 fucking days, welp time to make another gameplay
#244  September 16, 2018, 12:00:04 am
  • Raging Fist
sighs. talk about a major bummer...
#245  September 16, 2018, 05:00:04 am
    • USA
Guys, just be patient. It’s a frequent reoccurrence. It’s probably something minor, so just find something to occupy your time with until they get the site back up and running. No need to get bent out of shape.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#246  September 16, 2018, 09:09:26 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Guys, just be patient. It’s a frequent reoccurrence. It’s probably something minor, so just find something to occupy your time with until they get the site back up and running. No need to get bent out of shape.

I have to agree. That's why i'm not rly surprised. They go down constantly so it's not rly a shocker anymore. It's just something i expect to happen every once in a while tbh.
#247  September 16, 2018, 06:56:01 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
RobotMonkeyHeadToday at 5:05 AM

Site's currently down, not sure what's going on yet, but a trouble ticket is open.
I'll post an announcement when we're back up and running.
#248  September 16, 2018, 07:25:19 pm
    • USA

I didn't really know it was frequent till now, and considering Mugen Archive doesn't wanna see my face, and, sorry not sorry, this site isn't really user friendly when looking for chars all ive got is Mugen Database
#249  September 17, 2018, 05:41:37 pm
    • USA
sorry not sorry, this site isn't really user friendly when looking for chars all ive got is Mugen Database

With that kind of attitude, you're liable to make enemies pretty quick in the MUGEN community and by then, nobody will be willing to help you. Have you at least made an effort to make a request thread or asked if said creation exist in the "Does this thing exist" thread? It'll probably take sometime before someone replies to you, but I'm sure someone is willing to help.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#250  September 17, 2018, 06:13:06 pm
    • USA
sorry not sorry, this site isn't really user friendly when looking for chars all ive got is Mugen Database

With that kind of attitude, you're liable to make enemies pretty quick in the MUGEN community and by then, nobody will be willing to help you. Have you at least made an effort to make a request thread or asked if said creation exist in the "Does this thing exist" thread? It'll probably take sometime before someone replies to you, but I'm sure someone is willing to help.

Im not trying to be a dick when I say that, its just that im more used to MFFA interface, as this one is sorta cluttered
#251  September 19, 2018, 02:02:42 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
We have an update on the situation

RobotMonkeyHead Today at 7:55 PM
Apparently our host decided to move our server.  As soon as they're finished with that process we will be back online
My apologies for the downtime, but it does not seem to have been something preventable.
Once our server is moved they will have us back online.
Whenever that is, I'll post an announcement.

Hopefully we should be back up and running by the end of the week
#252  September 21, 2018, 12:36:26 am
    • USA
We have an update on the situation

RobotMonkeyHead Today at 7:55 PM
Apparently our host decided to move our server.  As soon as they're finished with that process we will be back online
My apologies for the downtime, but it does not seem to have been something preventable.
Once our server is moved they will have us back online.
Whenever that is, I'll post an announcement.

Hopefully we should be back up and running by the end of the week

Thanks for the update, where do you find these anyway?
#253  September 21, 2018, 09:19:26 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
This was posted in the staff-announcements channel of the MFFA Discord.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#254  September 23, 2018, 02:42:06 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Reposting from the staff announcements section on the MFFA discord:

Just to give everyone an update on the server situation, it turns out that the forum's database got corrupted during the move. Unfortunately, the most recent forum backup on zFast's side is from August, so expect a rollback to occur when our site comes back online. We are currently working with zFast to see if it is possible to restore a more recent backup of the site. We will keep everyone updated on this situation if anything changes.
#255  September 23, 2018, 03:02:57 am
    • USA
#256  September 23, 2018, 09:51:07 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Mugen Free For All, unsurprisingly.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#257  September 25, 2018, 04:51:40 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
From the discord:

We're gonna try one more time to restore MFFA's database from just before the site went offline. Can't make any promises, though, but it's worth a shot.
#258  September 25, 2018, 10:51:44 pm
    • USA
#259  September 26, 2018, 12:15:21 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 I don't mind if you guys take your time if it means restoring as much as possible. I'd rather wait another month even than lose progress.
#260  September 26, 2018, 09:48:56 pm
    • USA