YesNoOk

Organized/Cleaned & CS'd sff's (Read 11135 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, June 30, 2018, 04:17:57 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Organized/Cleaned & CS'd sff's
#21  July 01, 2018, 02:06:04 am
  • Sr. Símio Enfermo
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/people/Manson-Rees/100027897993934
Thanks for sharing all these CSes, man!
I'm particularly interested in that sprites of Yuki.

Good work!

DW

#22  July 01, 2018, 05:54:27 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Hey man, one thing you should definitely do with these, is provide the CS'd palette template, and have the SFF sprites set to that pal. I'm trying to see what needs to be done for Yuki and help you finish her, but I'm not 100% sure what's going on here....

I saved the CS PNG you have there and made it into a pal, though it looks like it's not mapped the same as the pal the SFF is bonded to. I have several groups of her sprites that look like this with that PNG CS pal:

Are these sprites ones you haven't CS'd? Are they not mapped correctly based on the CS PNG you have there? IDK. Though it'd be appreciated if you could clarify and just have the CS sprites and pal for them in the DL, ready for work.
#23  July 01, 2018, 12:56:56 pm
    • USA
Those are the intro sprites that were not cs'd. Easiest way to fix would be using the default pal which they are mapped to. Everything not cs'd besides the intros, is a custom sprite so if you wanted to make her normal you have everything already. I haven't actually made a pal template as I make the pals myself, though I have a order I always use, which is skin,eyes,hair etc etc. Most if not all follow that pattern. Sprite 0,1 shows the planned complete version. Pal 1,2 is the CS
#24  July 01, 2018, 04:46:03 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Any chance to release your Guile’ s CS?
#25  October 14, 2018, 01:15:15 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I wasnt going to post here but I have a few more stuff of ;X and I dont think its a necrobumping If I post them here,since links are dead
and none of those fit with character so you have to do manual,also included pals as well the pal that shows how much they are cs-ed,some of them are probably improvised by other people,its not my resposibility to check the records(really it isnt)
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AispdDQgkFaalSVtRzi1rKuQZ3GG
#26  October 16, 2018, 04:10:56 am
    • USA
If I wanted to release something, I’d do it. Make your own stuff so you can have something to release.
#27  October 16, 2018, 09:51:13 am
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
uhm I  asked you before in youtube remember? right after that you opened up this thread realesing stuff,not sure how what I'm doing is wrong.but then again sorry
#28  October 16, 2018, 09:56:01 pm
Man, Raz outdid himself on that Guile CS, looks dope.
#29  October 16, 2018, 10:58:20 pm
    • Canada
If I wanted to release something, I’d do it. Make your own stuff so you can have something to release.

You are the one that released the unfinished SFF's in the first place. If mete122 wants to compile them into working sff's for specific characters he can go right ahead.

If you don't like that you can either release completed sff's yourself, or you can run back to youtube and complain about leachers/ingrates/whatever some more.
#30  October 22, 2018, 08:39:45 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I wanna apoligize to Raz for realesing his stuff,specifically sprites he did on some characters,If I knew I really wouldnt

Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:44:32 pm by mete122
#31  October 22, 2018, 11:33:56 pm
I wanna apoligize to Raz for realesing his stuff,specifically sprites he did on some characters,If I knew I really wouldnt

Raz (Nuroravage) has told me a couple of times he planned to release all of it, so I dont  think its an issue.
#32  October 27, 2018, 08:45:13 am
Sup. PEX!  . I'd have liked people to have known it was I that released it.  Preferably complete and not in the various unfinished states they are in  due to tight deadlines.  I planned to release my CS in friendlier way  by updating an authors character/aligned sprites.  Aswell as for a comission portfolio of sorts. . Not leaked in a former projects layout.