YesNoOk

Mai Natsume v1.064 (Read 62567 times)

Started by OHMSBY, October 16, 2018, 09:02:37 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mai Natsume v1.01
#21  October 18, 2018, 09:28:05 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com

I know OHMSBY replied but please refrain from requesting other characters in release threads, thank you!
And I know you are a Global Moderator for this site, but OHMSBY does not update his WIP topic anymore. Therefore, has no places for free discussion. Just saying.
Be that as it may, rules are rules. It is bad form to request unrelated characters in a release thread. Don't do it
Re: Mai Natsume v1.01
#22  October 18, 2018, 12:34:19 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

;)
Re: Mai Natsume v1.02
#23  October 19, 2018, 04:25:42 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
As for the lifebar portrait, I already know it's not something you can fix on your end so it will probably be in later updates. She just looks like she had a bad makeup day.

Things have gotten busy for CozySquirtle. However, he was able to teach me what I need to know in order to make small ports like he does. So I went ahead and took a crack at the small port, and I was able to cut down on the shading.

For the Sylvan Hurricane Assault that uses number 62 as ground fx, I do like the change but I personally think it's too big. It should be the same size as the opponent

This is actually something that varies from fightfx to fightfx. For instance, Anim 62 in Mugen's default fightfx is actually smaller than the one in your screenshot. Although, because of this variance, its probably best to have the scale set to 1,1.

Anyway, Mai has gotten another tiny update that includes the new small port and a couple of other small cosmetic changes. Go ahead and redownload her.
- Cleaned up the small port, included the original as an alternate
- Adjusted the scale of the effect for when the opponent lands after being hit by Sylvan Hurrican Assault
- Changed the landing sound for when the opponent lands after being hit by Sylvan Hurrican Assault
Re: Mai Natsume v1.02
#24  October 19, 2018, 06:41:34 pm
  • Examu Advocate
    • USA
Kind of wish EX Himeyuri would have a bit more untech time so you can combo off of it. I guess that's what the tip mechanic is for (that I only just realized was added when I went to check the readme for something) but it still feels weird that I otherwise have to spend more meter if I don't hit with the tip.

Anyway, here's a combo I came up with after a few minutes of fucking around. https://streamable.com/2n3jq

Recording that made me realize that Floral Blizzard Blossom gives back meter.
Re: Mai Natsume v1.021
#25  October 19, 2018, 07:39:37 pm
    • USA
I've also made EX Himeyuri invulnerable so it can have some utility outside of its somewhat limited combo potential.

Recording that made me realize that Floral Blizzard Blossom gives back meter.

Whoops, this calls for a quick update. Go ahead and redownload her.
- Mai no longer regains meter during Floral Blizzard Blossom
#26  October 19, 2018, 08:45:29 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Not to discredit the work done on the small portraits, but they're too zoomed in. Looks odd to have one or both of the eyes cut off.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#27  October 19, 2018, 08:54:18 pm
    • USA
Not to discredit the work done on the small portraits, but they're too zoomed in. Looks odd to have one or both of the eyes cut off.
That's just how most of my work comes out, sometimes. I'll try to improve on this in the future, no promises, tho. My hands are a bit tied at the moment.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#28  October 20, 2018, 09:26:57 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:29:32 pm by ArcBeast
#29  November 02, 2018, 09:46:16 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Are you still accepting palettes? Because I made a Cyron Tanryoku palette for her. Might do others too. (Probably Rondoline an Rydia)
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#30  November 02, 2018, 10:01:41 pm
    • USA
I don't plan on adding any more palettes to Mai, but I still really enjoy seeing what kind of palettes people come up with, so feel free to post it here.
#31  November 02, 2018, 11:11:37 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Alright, thanks. Here's Cyron tanryoku Mai. I'll do the other two tomorrow.

There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
Re: Mai Natsume v1.04
#32  March 21, 2019, 10:27:29 pm
    • USA
It's update time. Go ahead and redownload Mai.

- Upgraded to Nep Heart's Burst system (Mai can now burst during custom states, but not during throws and supers)
- Adjusted Damage values
- All attacks now deal extra damage on counter hit
- Mai now has a new 5C (5xCA from Central Fiction) that bounces the opponent into the air on counter hit
- Running B now wall bounces the opponent on counter hit
- It is now possible to air grab during Moon Blossom (As long as you're holding forward)
- Adjusted the hitbox on Himeyuri: Dipper so it can hit grounded opponents more consistently
- Slightly increased the amount of time needed to pass before being able to change Exseal's direction
- 2A can now only chain into itself up to 3 times
- New Slash sounds
- Fixed the Exseal direction change causing debug flood
- Fixed an error where Mai would sometimes pass through the opponent during 2C
- Fixed an error where Mai could potentially chain into her normal grab with precise timing
- Added special intro against Kuroko
#33  July 29, 2019, 06:39:11 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
is there any new update like the JP voices?
#34  July 30, 2019, 12:53:56 am
    • USA
I actually do plan on updating her again fairly soon, now that all of her BBTAG voice clips, both English and Japanese, have been properly ripped. I'm also going to have to give her the updated burst system, custom fall states, and a special intro with Mitsuru.
#35  July 30, 2019, 02:20:23 am
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
Does she have AI? that would be neat too; even an AI made by you would be good.
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#36  July 30, 2019, 04:07:21 am
    • USA
Oh yeah, thats right. I still gotta give her AI. Azrael too. Thanks for reminding me.
Re: Mai Natsume v1.06
#37  September 01, 2019, 05:23:13 am
    • USA
Big HUGE update time. Go ahead and download Mai again.

- New system mechanic: Ultra Burst. Burst can now be used in a neutral state, and doing so will put Mai in a powered up state that gives the following benefits:
 +Health and Meter will gradually recover overtime (Unless you're taking damage)
 +Damage output will be increased by 20%
 +Timer will be frozen
 +Hitting the opponent with the Ultra Burst will launch them upward and will be unable to recover from it
 +Hitting the opponent with the ultra burst will also grant 500 meter instantly
The time that the Ultra Burst state will last is proportionate to the amount of health lost prior to activating, Attempting an astral heat will immediately end the Ultra Burst state
- Implemented throw escape system, the opponent can now escape Mai's normal throws by inputting A+B, B+C, X+Y, or Z within 14 frames after being grabbed. However, throws are inescapable on counterhit
- New Burst icon
- New cut in portrait for astral heat
- Updated Snd file
- Realigned aerial sprites
- Revised Burst System
- After a successful Burst, none of Mai's attacks will connect until the opponent has recovered
- Fixed an error where Mai could rapid cancel her burst
- Fixed an error where the counter message wouldn't show up for helper based attacks
- Mai now makes use of custom fall states, bypassing fall.defence_up
- Implemented Incremental cornerpush and hitsun decay
- Changed the command for Shearing Cherry Blossom Storm to 22C during 5AAA
- Due to the above change, it is now possible to chain from 5AAA into either 5C or 2C
- Adjusted launch trajectory for running grab
- It is now possible to cancel running grab into Sylvan Hurricane Assault or Floral Blizzard Blossom
- Adjusted cooldown for 5AAAA
- The opponent now disappears after being KO'ed by New Moon Lotus
- Changed Scale from .315,.315 to .33,.33
- Added special intro against Mitsuru Kirijo
- Added AI
- New Alternate Japanese .snd file available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cDzT5ctYRGDIkFoWXv9USVj1paI1iohi/view?usp=sharing
#38  September 02, 2019, 11:44:37 pm
    • USA
Yay updated Mai and with japanese voice! Awesome and thank you!
#39  September 03, 2019, 06:22:51 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
been waiting for this update thank's!

I hope your Ragna got Update as well!
#40  September 04, 2019, 06:10:45 am
    • Philippines
Seems like whenever Mai does her victory pose after an Astral Finisher, her Japanese dialogue is longer than her English one as the match ends while she isn't finished yet.