YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 823798 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#2741  October 17, 2018, 03:10:06 am
    • Brazil
If it works in the same way as Strider, I think she actually has a chance, then. She is definitely not as popular as Hiryu, but I think thats mostly because, despite not having many mainstream games, Hiryu was always in the Vs. Series (aside from TvC and MvC3, but even then, he came back in UMvC3), so its not like she had a fair chance. Maybe if she became a regular in the series, like him...
#2742  October 20, 2018, 07:13:28 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
lynn can be worked around. hell, capcom already tried with simone
#2743  October 20, 2018, 08:37:52 pm
    • Brazil
lynn can be worked around. hell, capcom already tried with simone
Thats really not the same situation, dude. Simone was created by Capcom, so they can just adapt her at will, Lynn, while also created by Capcom, is still an AvP character, which means they can't just do anything they want with her that easily.
#2744  October 20, 2018, 10:17:09 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
You misunderstood what he said. He's not giving Simone as an example of characters they can change, he's pointing out that Simone is Capcom's "reworking "of Linn. They both have a fighting style and their design deeply in common, they're both cyborgs and both use a Katana with energy based attacks.
#2745  October 21, 2018, 07:31:01 am
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
yeah, that. simone felt like capcom's way of putting linn in a new game while avoiding potential complications over rights and such. i see that cannon spike design as 1000% an alt costume for linn.

edit: see eltnum/sion
Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 07:49:20 am by [Judas]