YesNoOk

AVENGERS vs X-MEN Project Official Post [New Mugen in 3D, 2.5d style] (Read 11490 times)

Started by Ramon Garcia, October 19, 2018, 05:11:10 pm
Share this topic:
AVENGERS vs X-MEN Project Official Post [New Mugen in 3D, 2.5d style]
#1  October 19, 2018, 05:11:10 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
AVENGERS vs X-MEN Project Official Post [New Mugen in 3D, 2.5d style]

This is the Help that we need for this project be released:

WE NEED SOMEBODY TO MAKE A PART OF CHARS PROGRAMMING
AND WE NEED SOMEONE TO ADD THE SPRITES AND CLS

The 'Nostalgik' be on the sprites. because only the sprites do a damn job.
I RAMON GARCIA I will stick with the share of sharing the project and post his advances, and of course be watching if people appear to help carry out the project.

PT-BR:
Esta é a ajuda que precisamos para que este projeto seja lançado:

PRECISAMOS DE ALGUÉM PARA FAZER A PARTE DE PROGRAMAÇÃO DOS CHARS
E PRECISAMOS DE ALGUÉM PARA ADICIONAR OS SPRITES E CLS

O "Nostalgik" vai fazer a parte dos sprites. porque só os sprites dão um trabalho danado..
Eu RAMON GARCIA Vou ficar com a parte de compartilhar o projeto e postar seus avanços, e claro, estar observando se as pessoas aparecem para ajudar a realizar o projeto.

ESP:
Esta es la ayuda que necesitamos para que este proyecto sea lanzado:

NECESITAMOS DE ALGUIEN PARA HACER LA PARTE DE PROGRAMACIÓN DE LOS CHARS
Y PRECISAMOS DE ALGUIEN PARA AGREGAR LOS SPRITES Y CLS

El "Nostalgik" va a hacer la parte de los sprites. porque sólo los sprites dan un trabajo dañado ..
Yo RAMON GARCIA Me quedo con la parte de compartir el proyecto y publicar sus avances, y por supuesto, estar observando si la gente aparece para ayudar a realizar el proyecto.

====================================================
Videos of example:

and the last video until now:

Below I'll post the project videos:
Abaixo vou postar os videos do projeto:
A continuación voy a publicar los vídeos del proyecto:

Spoiler: A lot of videos (click to see content)
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:35:57 pm by Ramon Garcia
Re: Mugen 3D, 2.5d Avengers vs X-men Project Official Post
#2  October 20, 2018, 10:56:47 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
more images of project:

:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#3  October 21, 2018, 12:18:59 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
So is this just a spriteswap/reskin project?

lui

#4  October 21, 2018, 02:32:31 am
    • USA
yup. alot of these characters are spriteswaps (that are poorly done btw) of existing characters that barely have any connection to eachother.

also from what i've seen, the animations are not good at all for each character, it doesn't seem like anything creative nor are they keyframed well enough to function well at all.

on top of that most of these models are just models from different marvel games that have extremely clashing art styles with one another, such as marvel heroes omega, marvel contest of champions, etc

overall, this doesn't look good at all and comes off as a bootleg marvel game rather than something that feels like something i'd actually want to see
#5  October 21, 2018, 05:39:43 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Yeah the animations are definitely stiff and lack keyframes.
#6  October 21, 2018, 04:13:44 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
hola.estas creando los personajes en formato mmd?.yo creo bastantes chars con este método.no se programar ,pero lo que hago para reducir mucho tiempo es simplemente coger otro chars que disponga de sus ataques o magias y tenga buena i.a y modificarlo.no sabes la de tiempo que te ahorras .e visto estas haciendo a thanos,yo también lo estaba haciendo_(igual que el tuyo,hay un post mio en proyect sobre thanos,pero lo dejo ya que veo lo haces tu.te comento si estas interesado en el método que yo uso,simplemente me pasas los sprites de algún chars y yo lo modifico por otro.hace poco podras ver mi ultimo chars con este formato(cooler de dbz).esta en esta pajina.si te interesa dimelo.un saludo
#7  October 21, 2018, 05:45:49 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
English in the international section of the forum please.
#8  October 22, 2018, 03:34:36 am
    • Brazil
yup. alot of these characters are spriteswaps (that are poorly done btw) of existing characters that barely have any connection to eachother.

also from what i've seen, the animations are not good at all for each character, it doesn't seem like anything creative nor are they keyframed well enough to function well at all.

on top of that most of these models are just models from different marvel games that have extremely clashing art styles with one another, such as marvel heroes omega, marvel contest of champions, etc

overall, this doesn't look good at all and comes off as a bootleg marvel game rather than something that feels like something i'd actually want to see

young! this is a beginning, alpha, so you will not even see key frames, well done, niiguem said it's a final project. You are very dear, this whole project has only 3 months
#9  October 22, 2018, 03:35:40 am
    • Brazil
#10  October 22, 2018, 04:52:23 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
That's nice, but that doesn't mean you can go double post, try to stir, and even report someone for having a different opinion (and just repost what you said)
#11  October 22, 2018, 05:18:42 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I removed the YouTube tags from all of your videos in the spoiler in the first post; the links are all still there, but having so many embedded videos on the same page can really fuck up people with low-end computers, and people on smartphones. Please use the YouTube tag functionality with caution in the future.
#12  October 24, 2018, 03:02:25 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
new video of project:

#13  October 27, 2018, 01:14:14 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
progress of project:

#14  October 27, 2018, 02:55:51 pm
looking good so far (to be a just 3 months project) you have done a lot of things like the screenpack and the battle announcers stuff
about the characters i suggest you using a better "shader" to style it up or make some "actions" in photoshop if you wanna post process the pre rendered sprites to every char so they look more alike visually
about the animation part i imagine that is being worked on (and to be honest is really  difficult to get them from 3D to 2d and make em look good and fluid)
but imo i would focus on having few characters  at first then work on others like.. complete an entire character visuals to have it fully coded and use that one as a template for the others (this is to avoid having to re-code complicated stuff like damage dampeners or whatever "fullgame" function you are gonna be using)

i did prototipe 2.5D fighting game using mugen 1.1 and it was really good experience you will learn a lot so keep up the good work :D
#15  November 08, 2018, 09:38:28 am
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
black panther upadate, and new scenarios.

Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 10:14:38 am by Ramon Garcia
#16  November 08, 2018, 05:44:47 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
And what's the updates? Nothing spectacular going
on in the video at all.
#17  November 09, 2018, 06:09:17 am
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
So, the exciting news is that you put stages in that someone else made?
Or is it that you added all black panthers basic animations, with no combat at all?
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original
#18  January 11, 2019, 05:27:44 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
More videos with progress of this project, the author of sprites need coders to do the moves and super of chars he have a lot of HD sprites example: Iori, Kim and many others.

Who could help coding the chars to this project could be released soon? If have some just send a message in his video of youtube or say here that you want help ok]

New update of DeadPool graphics

and the last video until now:

Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:31:11 pm by Ramon Garcia
Re: AVENGERS vs X-MEN Project Official Post [New Mugen in 3D, 2.5d style]
#19  March 04, 2019, 05:36:49 am
    • USA
How About War Machine?
Re: AVENGERS vs X-MEN Project Official Post [New Mugen in 3D, 2.5d style]
#20  March 04, 2019, 06:26:23 am
i did see something about Mugen using the Unreal engine to make 2d games with the same looking of mugen, but i don't know if it´s true or possible.