YesNoOk

Kof 2003 Portrait project (Read 1141799 times)

Started by Melcore, March 11, 2014, 09:11:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Kof 2003 Portrait project
#721  November 04, 2018, 05:55:27 am
  • la oscuridad me dio lo que la luz me arrebato
    • Chile
    • franqiho@gmail.com
Ok, responsible for this problem, although I have no idea what it is, I just say that I compiled those portraits of 2003, because I liked them and I uploaded them to 4shared was exhausting, so I stopped. Search of pages, and the opportunity found in deviantart, I rescued many and I worked a lot for searches of taringa, excautibas.

I'll tell you how I understood the problem.
Apparently, the theme "portrait kof 2003" is so dispersed in so many comments that the explanation of the mastery of the images is lost.

If you see this message, do not explain what happened, in fact, I always think that art is something that has to inspire others and that is what he did with me, I know that I have overcome many things and I like it a lot. . . . . . . To edit images, so I can use my edits freely and others, I will not complain.
Thanks to all the participants of this topic and editors.
Thanks for the inspiration and, of course, for your work, I would like to know all your names to thank each one (but I am too lazy to look for them, besides the sounds of the psychopath) XD
Sorry for the bad translation, I speak Spanish only.
#722  November 04, 2018, 06:57:37 am
    • Peru
Melcore, you took my Athena goddess, mr karate, violent ken, evil ryu, athena XI suit and school outfit, nightmare geese, terry bogard, syo and you say "Here are portraits that I ether made myself or edited enough that I feel I can take a little credit for..."

LOL You a Fraud!

Also you change shadings and color of my nakoruru, but I like it, looks better.

Ok, responsible for this problem, although I have no idea what it is, I just say that I compiled those portraits of 2003, because I liked them and I uploaded them to 4shared was exhausting, so I stopped. Search of pages, and the opportunity found in deviantart, I rescued many and I worked a lot for searches of taringa, excautibas.

I'll tell you how I understood the problem.
Apparently, the theme "portrait kof 2003" is so dispersed in so many comments that the explanation of the mastery of the images is lost.

If you see this message, do not explain what happened, in fact, I always think that art is something that has to inspire others and that is what he did with me, I know that I have overcome many things and I like it a lot. . . . . . . To edit images, so I can use my edits freely and others, I will not complain.
Thanks to all the participants of this topic and editors.
Thanks for the inspiration and, of course, for your work, I would like to know all your names to thank each one (but I am too lazy to look for them, besides the sounds of the psychopath) XD
Sorry for the bad translation, I speak Spanish only.

Si es verdad, lo que pasa que muchos de estos "edits" los hice yo en Mugenchina, pero han pasado casi ocho años...eso no justifica que se atribuya un trabajo como suyo pues cuando no conoces quien lo hizo existe la denominación "Anónimo"

Lol I have read the posts I wrote them.
they clearly state what belongs to who, if you show me which ones are yours, I'll credit you in the first post, I need to redo it anyway.
What you can do is upload all of yours to deviantart and I'll post them in the first post under your name like I did for everyone else.

Melcore, you took my Athena goddess, mr karate, violent ken, evil ryu, athena XI suit and school outfit, nightmare geese, terry bogard, syo and you say "Here are portraits that I ether made myself or edited enough that I feel I can take a little credit for..."

LOL! you are a fraud, could be better if you put anonymous label to my work.

Just apologize and correct your post.
Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:18:57 am by Jmorphman

lui

#723  November 04, 2018, 07:14:01 am
    • USA
you keep dodging the question about providing evidence and have not done anything but yell at nothing.

the evidence you did post is nothing that proves melcore did anything you claimed he did.

you're full of shit and you should really just stop while you can, you're already quadruple posting like an idiot.
#724  November 04, 2018, 07:15:52 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Yo, dude, don't double post.

And obviously, don't triple post.

AND ESPECIALLY DON'T QUADRUPLE POST, C'MON!

If you have more to add, just edit your previous post.
#725  November 04, 2018, 07:16:18 pm
    • Peru
Those were some post where I uploaded my work. Unfortunately, it has been more than six years and google has erased almost all. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate you keep and saved it but claim someone else work is yours is wrong. If you don't know who the author is, you must use "anonymous" label.

https://www.taringa.net/comunidades/mugen-taringa/4873068/Aporte-kof-2003-portraits.html
https://www.deviantart.com/recobart/gallery/

Sorry for post abuse and if someone want help with portraits I'm open to redo or correct my work. My new account is this:
https://www.deviantart.com/palettepanda

I have a lot work to do, so maybe I will upload a team weekly.
Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:19:28 pm by kusanagi87
#726  November 04, 2018, 07:24:19 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public

LOL! you are a fraud, could be better if you put anonymous label to my work.

Just apologize and correct your post.

I am going to start off by saying that I never started this topic to gain any notoriety, fame, or approval... come on, this is mugen shit.
I made this topic because I wanted art uniformity in KOF styled characters for mugen.
I post these portraits for everyone to use... I have worked really hard on many of these just to give them to the mugen community in the hopes that it will inspire others to make full games or something.
I have seen them in some full games too and thats great.
I also wanted people to get involved in making them because its fun to learn something new and collab.
even though you have been an erratic jackass since you got I have still extended a hand and said come work with us.

But at this point I am having trouble being able to tell how you understand all of this works, if you made a Ryu and I on a separate occasion make a Ryu you do not get to claim credit for the Ryu I made because yours was released first.
our Ryus are not the same.

I understand that what I am about to do can't really count as proof but it is accounts of what happened and there are other people involved that can vouch for what I am saying because they were involved in the creations for the most part.

Athena goddess:

I commissioned NiO to make her, he made her based off of the artwork of SvC chaos, I made some changes to it that fit the style because NiO could never make the portraits in the right style.
We were both aware of this so I would give him a few dollars to start a portrait and then I would finish it for practice.
So no, I won't give you credit, you were not involved, I didn't use a portrait (that you have yet to show) as a base.

Mr. karate

the first one was the original portrait that was made by NiO with the same circumstances as the Athena above.
the second was my edit of that.
the third I made also because I actually didn't like the first two, I put more then 8 hours into this portrait because of my inexperience and learning while creating.
So no, I won't give you credit, you were not involved, I didn't use a portrait (that you have yet to show) as a base.

violent ken

I can see there being a claim case here, I did only make a shade change and some very minor changes to the face and eyes (if I remember correctly) this ken I got in a compilation also and made small edits so I could move it to the category it would fit in best.
he is mostly posted for ease of access anyway.
however, his art style fits in almost perfectly with the other portraits and all the portraits of yours do not, from the ones I have seen at least.
If you can prove this, I have no issues giving you your own category in the first post and having the ken placed in there.

Evil Ryu

Nope, I made this one based on Yashiro and using a gi i got from ken and another character then edited both so it would not be the same.

athena XI

nope, I made this one for MattDeRac because he requested it privately.
I did her clothes myself.

Nightmare geese

if you made that first geese , then my hats off to you, that's a great portrait.
I frankin sprited the head of that geese and made minor changes, used Goro's body and drew the necklace myself.
if you can prove that you made that geese, I will put it in that category that is "my edits of others works"

Terry

the only thing I can say about these two being similar in any way would be the positioning and the outlines of the vest, other then that its a completely different portrait and if you think you deserve significant amount of credit for this one, think again.
the deference in these two are so massive I shouldn't have to name all of them.
sure, the mouth, the nose, chin and shadowing on the chin are the same in these portraits but that's because THEY CAME FROM THE ORIGINAL TERRY PORTRAIT MADE BY SNK.

As for Syo

you basically ripped off kusanagi, my changes were not significant but still more then yours, the difference is that SNK isn't going to be petty enough to come after you over it lol.
I fixed what needed to be fixed on him to get by for the time being, at least before I make a real one of him that shows his personality better.

so, I am not a fraud, you are just trying to claim shit that isn't yours to claim.
I don't have to "must" anything, for all I know you could be showing up and claiming all of this stuff because you know the author will never come back.

I already agreed to some of your terms because you could be right and that you are kinda right about syo and violent ken, even if they were not yours.
you could drop this tantrum and just make some portraits with us, I extended the offer before and I'm doing it again, but this is getting stupid and I am about to start ignoring you because you are derailing this topic.

look, I'm not an unreasonable person, if you post all your work to your Deviantart, I'll edit my first post and put your name in there with your own category like I have done for others that have made several portraits and grab the ones from your page and add them to it.
I'm not even demanding an apology for falsely accusing me.
the ball is in your court, you can choose to keep going and making an ass out of yourself after being afk for six years or you can start making portraits again with us and really get things going again as a team, its up to you.
Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:01:59 am by Melcore
#727  November 04, 2018, 08:50:48 pm
    • Peru
As I said I don't have way to probe it, google search engine erase all, same as other people job about mugen. OK I will collaborate. Hope more people join to program MUGEN. I will read some topics here to update myself.

P.D. Sorry for my english.

Is MUGEN dead cause I can't find official page? :( Oh I remind is Elecbyte ;)

Mugen work on W10 or not?

Which program is used nowdays to modify sff. I want to make a fight.sff with super and hyper moves effects, so chars will be lighter.
Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:08:04 pm by kusanagi87
#728  November 04, 2018, 11:03:07 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - layanorsmind
    • https://www.unitedbygames.net/
Melcore wins!

FATALITY
#729  November 05, 2018, 01:48:58 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
P.D. Sorry for my english.

Maybe you should worry less about apologizing for your English and worry more about apologizing for coming out of nowhere, accusing someone of stealing your work, and outright calling them a fraud. That was just very entitled of you to do without even bothering to make sure if your work was being used in the first place.

Not a good way to cause a first impression, buddy.

Shit
#730  November 05, 2018, 01:59:13 am
    • Peru
All info it's gone. I trusted there was some forum which I posted all I claimed, but it's gone. I'm done, if you want to believe this guy, go ahead. All that work I made and this guy took credit...pfff
#731  November 05, 2018, 03:26:03 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Okay, I totally believe you, complete stranger on the internet. I have no reason to not believe that a well established forum user such as Melcore, who has proved he's entirely capable of spriting his own cotent, has stolen the hard work of a literal who that nobody has never heard of and joined the forum by making a scene and calling the others fraud without any evidence to back it up whatsoever. You make a really good argument that's very hard to discredit, such as sounding like a broken record and providing even more empty accusations towards other users. I'm really sad that your legacy of editing KOF sprites will never get the recognition that it truly deserves, because it definitely has never been done before.

Perhaps you should get a job, so you could start bitching about how much you hate your job, instead of bitching at internet people over Mugen sprites.

Shit
#732  November 05, 2018, 03:42:45 am
    • USA
    • Skype - layanorsmind
I believe you as well. Let's work as a team!

lui

#733  November 05, 2018, 03:49:28 am
    • USA
Nobody believes you and you still haven't shown any evidence as to what you're accusing melcore of.

I hope you have fun wallowing in your craziness alone because holy crap kusanagi you wasted everyone's time
Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 03:53:00 am by Walruslui
#734  November 05, 2018, 04:58:32 am
You guys still beating this dead horse?
Here's a tip
 If the guys English sucks.  Speak to him simply.  No sense in posting a well articulated wall of text that's only going to be further misunderstood.
#735  November 06, 2018, 02:04:59 pm
    • Italy
    • ulysselysse@yahoo.it
which one is better?

Classic: Alternative:

Based on zillion and original version:
Zillion:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Original:
Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:09:57 pm by CyraxXXi
#736  November 06, 2018, 02:45:32 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - layanorsmind
first one
#737  November 07, 2018, 01:59:03 am
    • Chile
    • franqiho@gmail.com
which one is better?

Classic: Alternative:

Based on zillion and original version:
Zillion:
Original:

CyraxXXi, te lo dije antes y lo repito,me encanta tu arte, y me encantaria ayudarte cuando yo tenga tiempo libre, pero el problema de porque no edito la imagen es que como es una version femenina de K´ no hallo algo representativo mas alla de la cara de mujer ,ademas que las imagenes que rondan por internet son muy escasas como para ver mas detalles en ella, por lo que si la editara terminaria convirtiendola en otro personaje, y eso es lo que no quiero,que pierda la escencia de ser K´ mujer
detalle: ¿el pelo esta por encima de la ropa o la ropa encima del pelo?

in english
CyraxXXi, I told you before and I repeat it, I love your art, and I would love to help you when i have free time, but the problem of why I do not edit the image is that since it is a female version of K'I can not find anything representative beyond the face of a woman, in addition to the images that haunt the Internet are very scarce to see more details in it, so if the editor would end up turning it into another character, and that's what I do not want, I lose the essence of being K'woman
detail: is the hair above the clothes or the clothes on the hair?
Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:20:27 am by franqiho
#738  November 10, 2018, 01:36:33 pm
He's Italian, not Spanish. Granted the two languages are very similar, but... :-\
#739  November 10, 2018, 07:04:41 pm
    • Chile
    • franqiho@gmail.com
Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 07:09:32 pm by franqiho
#740  November 17, 2018, 09:35:20 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public