YesNoOk

Fclass Tries it: Char W.I.P (Capitan Jose) (Read 1726 times)

Started by TheFclass97, November 13, 2018, 08:36:23 pm
Share this topic:
Fclass Tries it: Char W.I.P (Capitan Jose)
#1  November 13, 2018, 08:36:23 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
One of my projects that I sometimes work on sometimes don't that just came out of the blue one day. Not done, but I was hoping for something to help me motivate a bit. So here's a w.i.p of mine based on one of my favorite arcade games.

Captain Jose/Red League Man (レッド・リーグマン)
From Ninja Baseball Batman by irem

A quick combo demonstration:

Basically, he's a shoto/rushdown hybrid inspired by the likes of UMvC3 and by extension, the original arcade (a little bit). Dunno why I did it, but I had a sort of UMvC3 kick for the longest and wanted to make something inspired by the gameplay. I plan to have a pal select, a config to enable things like different sound effects or whatever switches that comes to mind. 

Here's the master move list for the char (spoiler cause it's a lot of info):

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

He'll have the explod buffer,  chain combos, EX moves, supers, OTG's, ground bounces, etc. So far I'm at the supers, so he's got some progress already done. I hope that ya'll may look forward to something different (I guess) and something to at least help my confidence and motivation to finish something. Also, here's a planned color separation I attempted. Hope it's ok, and you can make some if you'd like and I'll totally use em'.

Thanks guys.. ^_~
Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 08:47:43 pm by TheFclass97
Re: Fclass Tries it: Char W.I.P (Capitan Jose)
#2  November 13, 2018, 09:13:34 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Looks very combo friendly, nicely done.