YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2837715 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Straight Outta Wakanda
#3701  December 07, 2018, 03:31:59 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Spoiler: Title (click to see content)

Spoiler: Re:Title (click to see content)
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#3702  December 08, 2018, 07:29:11 am
  • Frozen in Time
  • The siege continues...
    • USA
    • www.eternal-anomaly.com
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Latest Release: Here / Current Projects: The Penguin & Stage Rectifications (2nd Set)
#3703  March 07, 2019, 10:57:52 am
Spoiler: Captain Marvel (click to see content)
Also the cinema was jam packed and there were a massive number of little/young girls (like 10 to 20 y.o.), much more than usual, not bad.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 07:00:12 pm by Byakko
#3704  March 11, 2019, 07:29:03 am
  • all is love in fair and war
#3705  March 11, 2019, 10:53:02 am
  • Was it something I said?
Spoiler: Title (click to see content)

Spoiler: Re:Title (click to see content)

#3706  March 11, 2019, 04:04:06 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

I weep for the time when movies start portraying the mid 2010s with idiots walking while looking at their phone's screens.
#3707  March 11, 2019, 04:54:17 pm
I guess they really liked Dr. Strange's (I think) last line from Infinity War.
(It's not a spoiler anymore at this point)
Strange said it but it came from Ultron, with Stark talking about what he saw in space in Avengers 1, saying "that up there, that's the end game" and Marvel confirmed that this is what they had planned since then. It's just that the Russos went full troll and said "no it won't be something anyone said in the movies so far" , claiming it wouldn't be called endgame, even though it was so obvious. Even Strange repeating it was specifically meant to remind us of that.

The whole press campaign for Infinity War was a giant lie already anyway. The comic book readers knew about the snap and just wanted to know if it would happen or not, but Marvel insisted that every death would be final, and then they kill a bunch of people that everybody already knew was coming back after IW, so_that_was_a_lie.jpg. And then they insisted avengers 4 wouldn't be named Endgame, but then it turns out it's named Endgame. Bunch of dicks.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 05:04:23 pm by Byakko
#3708  March 12, 2019, 09:02:41 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

Saw Capt. Marvel and it was great. Don't compare it to Wonder Woman at all. Though Wonder Woman was also good.

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#3709  March 12, 2019, 02:01:52 pm
#3710  March 12, 2019, 02:19:24 pm
it's a meh movie , origin movies are always meh except for ironman and guardians.

they just drop the trailer.
Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 01:51:15 pm by 地獄の花
#3711  March 15, 2019, 03:00:24 am
lol, so the white suits from the leaked toys were real. Didn't Feige claim some time ago "don't trust those toys, some of them are based on early designs that ended up not making the final cut" when asked about those specific white toys ? I don't even understand why they even lie about those things only to say "actually that was real" a few months later.
#3712  March 15, 2019, 03:48:46 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
lol, so the white suits from the leaked toys were real. Didn't Feige claim some time ago "don't trust those toys, some of them are based on early designs that ended up not making the final cut" when asked about those specific white toys ? I don't even understand why they even lie about those things only to say "actually that was real" a few months later.

Gotta try to mask the scent somehow. But it would had been easier to just admit it though, and save everyone the trouble. Like everybody said, origin movies always fall flat because of establishing the character in the universe. While I do think the movie is borderline average, the origin of Tony Stark and the Guardians still got the top spot for starting movies. I can't wait for Endgame though since it is the ENDGAME for this phase of movies.
#3713  March 15, 2019, 08:33:38 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
#3714  March 15, 2019, 09:14:03 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#3715  April 12, 2019, 03:06:03 pm
Salvo of tweets from Marvel today about Disney+ and the MCU series. Actual titles :
Falcon and the Winter Soldier
WandaVision
Loki
What if... ?

Loki is apparently about how he's been affecting Human History
What if is a series of shorts, the first one on Peggy Carter becoming Captain America and scrawny Steve picking up an armor made by Howard Stark. Apparently this one is going to be an animated series ?
The other two are post snap. Obviously expecting a tragic romantic story and a buddy cop / lethal weapon comedy bickering series (you decide which is which)
They've been talking around about Hawkeye recently (a series on training Kate Bishop) but that wasn't actually included in those announcements.
#3716  April 12, 2019, 04:00:36 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

What if... ?
What if is a series of shorts, the first one on Peggy Carter becoming Captain America and scrawny Steve picking up an armor made by Howard Stark. Apparently this one is going to be an animated series ?

I'm hoping in the future they do 'What if Dark Phoenix had not died?' where Dark Phoenix kills the X-Men one by one.  :mickey:
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#3717  April 12, 2019, 04:43:37 pm
Sounds to me like this is for the what ifs that actually mean something :P
#3718  April 16, 2019, 09:16:04 am
5 minutes of footage just leaked from endgame, HUGE SPOILERS, kind of summarizes the movie. avoid social media if you care. I couldnt make it through the first minute, had to close it due to a specific scene. watch out people!
#3719  April 16, 2019, 09:30:33 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
5 minutes of footage just leaked from endgame, HUGE SPOILERS, kind of summarizes the movie. avoid social media if you care. I couldnt make it through the first minute, had to close it due to a specific scene. watch out people!

Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for your loss of surprise.
#3720  April 24, 2019, 11:38:42 am
Saw the full summary spoiler on Reddit.
Spoiler: no actual spoiler, just my opinion (click to see content)
Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 11:44:44 am by Byakko