YesNoOk

DragonBallZ vs One Piece New Version (Read 103884 times)

Started by kenshiro99, December 16, 2018, 10:48:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: DragonBallZ vs One Piece New Version
#41  January 05, 2019, 12:41:34 am
    • Brazil
The game will be 4 buttons and will not be 6 again.
Everything is a matter of adaptation, I assure you that it is better, both in the gameplay and for me to work.
#42  January 05, 2019, 01:10:55 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Ok, so I'm fine with the game 4 button and all, but here's a question I want to ask. If the characters and updates were to be released outside the full game, will they still be 4 buttons? I'm sure if someone tries to take the files out and put them in their own personal client, there would be some issues with compatibility and stuff. I can see the reason why the full game is 4 buttons as it's for the purpose of tag team, but I'm not sure if it would work outside the full game as not every single character would have the Uno Tag Team Patcher applied already.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.

lui

#43  January 05, 2019, 01:54:32 am
    • USA
No.

Please can you guys stop asking, we made the decision to adapt to 4-buttons and we will stick to it.

That is not changing. Please support kenshiro in any future endeavors.
#44  January 05, 2019, 02:12:38 am
  • war is always over mugen
  • the solitare blade of light
    • Uruguay
okay ken, keep with the good work, and the term of is 4 or 6 must to be over...is only a suggestion..or maybe dont takes nothing of a random guy in the forum
#45  January 05, 2019, 02:19:54 am
    • USA
No.

Please can you guys stop asking, we made the decision to adapt to 4-buttons and we will stick to it.

I already know the full game will be and that won't change, I'm talking about characters and updates released outside of the full game. If you're just going to dodge the question, then don't answer it. And saying "No" is the exact opposite of what you're saying.

This is a forum and is open for free discussion. People can ask whatever questions they want as long as they on-topic and follow the rules. If you have a problem with that, then take it up with the mods. I ain't going to argue with you.

I respect kenshiro's decision on the matter, but if you're going to keep attacking me and many others just because they asked simple questions, then idk what to tell you.
Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:42:44 am by SolidZone 26

lui

#46  January 05, 2019, 02:58:44 am
    • USA
No.

I already know the full game will be and that won't change, I'm talking about characters and updates released outside of the full game. If you're just going to dodge the question, then don't answer it. And saying "No" is the exact opposite of what you're saying.

This is a forum and is open for free discussion. People can ask whatever questions they want as long as they on-topic and follow the rules. If you have a problem with that, then take it up with the mods. I ain't going to argue with you.

I respect kenshiro's decision on the matter, but if you're going to keep attacking me and many others just because they asked simple questions, then idk what to tell you.

no, i mean no, the characters will not change. i said no to both of your questions. stop.

we made them with 4-buttons in mind, and not just for the fullgame.

im not attacking you, i am saying they will not, be, changed. i did not dodge the question. stop.

change it yourself, you're overanalyzing and overstating something as simple as no.

im going to say this multiple times so you stop asking about it because you can't seem to grasp the concept of a no, kenshiro already said no and i am also saying no.

stop. stop. stop.
Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 03:06:00 am by Walruslui
#47  January 05, 2019, 03:24:16 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
If you're just going to dodge the question, then don't answer it. And saying "No" is the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Man, what the hell is your problem? If you felt like your question wasn't fully answered, you could've just asked again. There's no reason to be a huge dick about it and get all defensive. Drop the attitude, now.
#48  January 05, 2019, 04:11:50 am
    • USA
Man, what the hell is your problem? If you felt like your question wasn't fully answered, you could've just asked again. There's no reason to be a huge dick about it and get all defensive. Drop the attitude, now.
Because he was making fun of me a while back regarding RicePigeon. I didn't report that earlier because it was just a small issue and one of the other mods and RicePigeon resolved it already. Even if I did, he'll tell me to "stop" as it feels like I'm trying to intentionally write a trick question. Plus, I don't know which group he was directing that "spoiled" comment to, but that feels uncalled for and that's why I thought he was attacking people. The two who complained about the 4 buttons deserves it, but not the ones who appreciate the project like myself. Sorry, I promise it won't happen again.
#49  January 05, 2019, 04:34:19 am
    • Aruba
Thank you kenshiro99 and Walruslui for your hard work. I gotta say this is by far the most achievement Mugen game I ever played. Happy new year still for both of you and Walruslui
 I wish you for the best my dude, what's done is done and now it is time to move on, you will be missed man :) .

#50  January 05, 2019, 09:06:00 am
  • Fighting Game Promoter
  • YouTube Promoter for all Fighting games alike!
    • USA
OOOOOKAAAAAY! I just joined late as ever...

I just want to say even though the changes are hard to get use to, it is REALLY incredible to play this, in fact, I am still waiting for the next update so I can stream it. There is no way anyone should cry about controls being simplistic. Please don't give up on this. This is actually one of the best full MUGEN games I played to date. If I didn't knew any better I would've thought this was an actual fighter.
#51  January 05, 2019, 05:57:52 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Hey guys! Guess who is starting to work into some stages for the project? Hehehe...
#52  January 05, 2019, 06:41:54 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Ayy, congrats man, this project is definitely worth of your stages.
Lasagna
#53  January 13, 2019, 06:20:10 pm
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#54  January 17, 2019, 11:45:42 am
    • USA
If I made this game and went with 4 buttons, it would use Marvel vs. Capcom 3's control scheme.

Light>Medium>Heavy and Special (Launcher) since that's easier to manage.
#55  January 20, 2019, 08:29:51 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Hello guys, here's something to spice up the Hype, one new stage and two future Updates, BTW... i'd like to enter into some discussions about the game too:

#56  January 22, 2019, 06:43:08 pm
  • In-training Artist
    • Colombia
beautiful work guys!! only one question though will we get a mugen 1.1 chars compatibility?
#57  January 22, 2019, 08:29:16 pm
  • Why,
Hello guys, here's something to spice up the Hype, one new stage and two future Updates, BTW... i'd like to enter into some discussions about the game too:

Are i dreaming or what? I have somewhat high hopes these stages... and youre up them lake... oh my...
even word cute wasn´t enough these ...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#58  February 13, 2019, 05:59:06 am
    • Mexico
news about the game?
New #59  May 30, 2019, 06:03:52 am
    • anonymous.webm@gmail.com
Great work! But when is the DLC going to be posted?
Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 12:28:24 am by Ghostly
#60  May 30, 2019, 06:37:20 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
The project is cancelled, look in Projects section.