YesNoOk

Transformable GokuZ2 (Unfinished and Open Source) (Read 1547 times)

Started by Girku, January 09, 2019, 10:12:50 pm
Share this topic:
Transformable GokuZ2 (Unfinished and Open Source)
#1  January 09, 2019, 10:12:50 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
As the topic title suggests..Years ago I was working on a Transformable GokuZ2, using the sprites from both GokuZ2 and SSJGokuZ2 by Balthazar and Cybaster. It has a palette selection system,an unimplemented Fatality mechanic, and 3 voice options. Masako Nozawa, Sean Schemmel and a Custom Voice Done by myself. Bear in mind that said custom voice was recorded years ago and since then has not been redone. I mean do you blame me? Stopped working on the character, so there was really no need to update the audio side of things. I have of course gotten better recording equipment and more experience under my belt since then. Therefore if the demand is high enough I will re-record the custom voice.

What's done:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Download link
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: Transformable GokuZ2 (Unfinished and Open Source)
#2  January 12, 2019, 08:14:55 pm
Didn’t even see this til now.. about to download

*edit* there's a bug where Goku runs on the screen and kind of glitches back and forth until the fight starts when he's AI controlled but I guess that's of note to whomever decides to pick up this project
Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 09:47:29 pm by dakidbanks
Re: Transformable GokuZ2 (Unfinished and Open Source)
#3  January 12, 2019, 11:53:21 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
Yeah I am aware lol. Would have taken a while to compile a list of bugs and issues...As stated before though, I've abandoned this project..So why bother ya know?