#3481  February 06, 2019, 11:52:31 am
she looks like akiha.

nightingale update
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3482  February 06, 2019, 01:05:40 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Nightingale literally bedding the opponent.

Damn...
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3483  February 10, 2019, 07:09:59 am
what should i do to the chocolates CEs after this event? all of them are basically useless.

i like that most of the dialogues are innocent and sweet some are funny too but  archer mary/anne implies they want a threesome
Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:19:06 am by 地獄の花
#3484  February 10, 2019, 10:35:12 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Second archive them or use them as CE XP fodder.
#3485  February 12, 2019, 12:05:05 pm
25 ticket + $30 worth of saint quartz still no jack. i got mhx alter though and lancer medusa. and some 4 stars.

almost all my 10 rolls are bare minimum... 2 years still jackless. the only conciliation that i got is i got np 5 jaguar man!!!
#3486  February 12, 2019, 07:19:42 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I was able to get 2 MHX Alters with 120-140 SQ.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3487  February 13, 2019, 02:50:01 pm
i kinda regret pulling mhex , she sucks ... well i don't like berserkers in general but she's really weak. she can't survive and she can't dish out damage .

her only utility is to kill sabers but an archer could do that and survive. chloe is way better on that job.
#3488  February 13, 2019, 11:42:08 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Just put her in hibernation until you get Skadi.
#3489  February 14, 2019, 03:33:58 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
i kinda regret pulling mhex , she sucks ... well i don't like berserkers in general but she's really weak. she can't survive and she can't dish out damage .

her only utility is to kill sabers but an archer could do that and survive. chloe is way better on that job.

She has a low Atk stat because it’s to balance her ability to spam her NP due to her incredibly high NP gain. She’s pobably the only Berserker in the game who can reliably fill her NP gauge without the need of an outside battery like most other Bersekers who have piss poor NP gain (Bersekerlot/Vlad) or a good one, but doesn’t have the proper command deck to fully utilize it (Kiyohime/Ibaraki). Also compared to Archers her NP will do more damage to Sabers due to her NP’s secondary effect which effectively boosts her multiplier from 1.5x to 2.25x (at base overcharge) compared to Archer’s 2x. So if you need to burst down a single Saber enemy in one shot then MHXA will do a better job.

But yes one of biggest flaws is other than having no hard survival skill, is that her Atk is low for a 5* Berserker especially since her kit revolves around DPS. However once her buffs come in and with the advent of Skadi next year, MHXA will become one of the strongest if not the strongest single target nuker in the game with the exception against Foreigners and maybe other Berserkers.
#3490  February 16, 2019, 07:53:43 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
#3491  February 16, 2019, 11:33:33 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I'm honestly not looking forward to the break bar shenanigans that EoR introduces... RIP OTK strats

I tried to roll for Quetz yesterday and I ended up getting cock blocked by Vanilla Jeanne yet again! She is now my first 5* at NP5... I love you Jeanne, but plz I wanted Lucha goddess. Now I'm thinking if I should roll for Moriarty once Shinjuku drops next week.

Also I cleared the Valentines challenge quest with Lancer Altria (MLB Black Grail), Waver, and Merlin (with Gilgamesh and support Merlin in the back line). I first tried it with the Arts meme team of Vlad, Waver, and Tamamo, but it didn't work out too well since the enemies were getting lucky crits and I wasn't able to drain some of their NPs in time, so I opted with an AoE NP set up and Lancer Altria fit the bill quite nicely since she's able to spam her NP reliably with her great NP gain and battery skill.
#3492  February 17, 2019, 10:25:23 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I'm honestly not looking forward to the break bar shenanigans that EoR introduces... RIP OTK strats

I tried to roll for Quetz yesterday and I ended up getting cock blocked by Vanilla Jeanne yet again! She is now my first 5* at NP5... I love you Jeanne, but plz I wanted Lucha goddess. Now I'm thinking if I should roll for Moriarty once Shinjuku drops next week.

Also I cleared the Valentines challenge quest with Lancer Altria (MLB Black Grail), Waver, and Merlin (with Gilgamesh and support Merlin in the back line). I first tried it with the Arts meme team of Vlad, Waver, and Tamamo, but it didn't work out too well since the enemies were getting lucky crits and I wasn't able to drain some of their NPs in time, so I opted with an AoE NP set up and Lancer Altria fit the bill quite nicely since she's able to spam her NP reliably with her great NP gain and battery skill.

Hey, you suffered like I did... and I got NP6 Jeanne...my first USO

She gets far better in a few months with her Strengthening changing her Instinct into a 3 turn 20-30% Quick Buff and she becomes stupid powerful once Skadi comes into the picture.
As Magical Amber states, MHX Alter has the best cards and NP Gen to reliably get her NP gauge up compared to most Berserkers(the only ones who can match her is Raikou and Nightingale) without a real need for outside Support. Her Infinity Chocolate skill actually helps her if you have a decent healer with her to also compensate or even a MC with a Heal on it. And her 3rd skill can surprisingly make certain that the one character you want to crit can with no chance of them gobbling up stars.

Basically wait for her strengthening around the 2nd anniversary coming up which will make her FAR better(a 3 turn 20-30% Quick buff for her is no joke) and Fou her and give her a strong ATK based card and you are good to go.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3493  February 18, 2019, 06:07:00 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3494  February 18, 2019, 06:18:50 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Just finished up the valentines event by cleaning up the last few monuments in the shop.

All in all I farmed 31 pages, used about 5 golden apples and got 2 Arjuna CE drops.

Still need 14 pages and 26 gears to get my Merlin to 10/10/10 though.
#3495  February 18, 2019, 12:16:03 pm
kenan and kell , that takes me back . i used to watch that show and amanda was fucking hot back in the day too, what happened to her? kenan is the only one who pursue an entertainment career.

anyway back on topic we gonna get up to 10 free sq and 10 tickets and some other freebies this coming week .  for valentines i'm almost done , well i should've been done if i used any apples. at least now i got enough to grail paul and max her skills and stats when she drops.
Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 12:21:29 pm by 地獄の花
#3496  February 18, 2019, 01:24:26 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Speaking of break bars, we're actually getting them sooner than expected when the memorial quests get released today as part of the promotional campaign for the FGO USA Tour. The number of quests you can complete depends on how many Singularities you have cleared up until this point, with each Memorial quest rewarding you a Summon Ticket (8 in total). There will also be an accompanying rotating banner which will feature Servants in their respective Singularities.

The Shinjuku pre-release campaign also starts at the same time with 1/2 AP Story event for those who need to catch up.

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2019/0216_tour2019_cp/

EDIT:

Cleared the final Memorial quest with Jeanne, Summer Altria, and Merlin with Support Merlin, Mash, and Robin Hood (only used him to maximize cost) in the back. The biggest obstacle for me was keeping both Merlins alive long enough (since Salter will target any Caster out on the field first before focusing on anyone else) to the point where I could somewhat stall it out with just Jeanne, Summer Altria, and Mash while using Altria's and Jeanne's NP to mitigate Salter's NP gauge.
Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 11:34:31 am by Magical Amber
#3497  February 19, 2019, 12:16:55 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand

The Jalter meme team couldn't hold out until the end but lucky I had decent backup. Frontline bowed out with 600k left of the last bar.
If my own Merlin had level 6+ invincibility skill I would have steamrolled her, though.
#3498  February 20, 2019, 04:19:48 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
JP finally getting a rerun of the CCC event and some of the new things includes new animations for Melt and Kiara, but the biggest one being a new mode called Black Hole which is a side story consisting of challenge quests which are "the hardest to date". These quests also reveal the new 5* Alter Ego Kingprotea who is another one of the Sakura Five.

#3499  February 20, 2019, 06:02:14 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
So are we getting two more reruns in the future for Violet and Kazuradrop? Dunno why they didn't release all three at once or why they didn't just do a Foxtail event in the first place.
#3500  February 21, 2019, 12:06:37 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
So are we getting two more reruns in the future for Violet and Kazuradrop? Dunno why they didn't release all three at once or why they didn't just do a Foxtail event in the first place.

It's weird since it seems highly likely that since Kingprotea is a 5 star and not a 4 star, making it more obvious if there is another 4 star coming with her.