YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2538472 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#2321  February 06, 2019, 03:13:31 am
  • IN THIS WORLD RESPECT IS EARNED WITH MARTIAL ARTS
I'm a big fan of martial arts movies, manga, games, etc. There's never enough out there
Read Kengan Ashura
#2322  February 08, 2019, 01:46:45 am
Hi! I'm QuickFeet, @QuickFist: sister. I will be working with my brother on color separations. Please to meet you all!
#2323  February 08, 2019, 01:14:56 pm
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
(Huh. I'm surprised I didn't even consider doing this at all when I first joined... better late than never, right?)

Anyways, I'm Joey. I live in a generally small town located in New York, and go to school with a couple of my friends. I'm an absolute sucker for video games and pretty much play them all the time. When it comes to specifics I generally like games that are outside of the mainstream (Fortnite, CoD, etc.), or even games made in an earlier time period (say... early 2000's?). Only a few years ago have I gotten into the fighting game genre, since I've been starting to understand the main mechanics of them that could make me a better player, but just not yet. I was also previously a Sonic fan, but left the fandom after the mess that was Sonic Forces. I knew about MUGEN for a long time, but never truly understood the amount of customization and flexibility the game engine had at the time.

I joined these forms just under 3 weeks ago, because I was intending on making my own fighting game with the friends I mentioned earlier using the MUGEN engine, entitled Martial Madness 2020. With this game, I looked for a forum that could help out in the development of the game, as well as being a proper place to publish it once it's done, and I guess I found the right place!

I don't have enough done with the game for it to be placed in the "Projects" sub-forum yet, so (if interested) anyone is free to visit this link and learn a bit more about my game here: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/martial-madness-2020-ama-185827.0.html

That's all I really have to say here so... see ya soon!
#2324  February 17, 2019, 11:00:10 am
    • Australia
Hi. New. Uhhhh... Australian. I like fighting games.
#2325  February 25, 2019, 02:44:28 am
  • I like cookies
    • USA
im here because TMA  is **** and gave me a 6 day ban for no rhyme or reason,
Kill me.
#2326  February 28, 2019, 03:30:11 pm
    • USA
Hello. I’m new here. Heard about MUGEN years ago but could never figure out how to work it let alone customize a character.
#2327  March 02, 2019, 09:02:27 pm
    • USA
My name's TigerSnoo. Username was given to me by a discord friend who thought 'Frozen Yellow' was a terrible, terrible name. I'm a pixel artist wanting to develop my first game using the MUGEN 1.1 engine. Thank you.
#2328  March 11, 2019, 11:24:37 pm
    • Brazil
hi.....my name is lucas , you can call me luccom though , im brazilian (sorry for my bad english sometimes) i am 13 years old and i discovered mugen when i was 8-10 , im trying something new because all my other projects was just copy chars and stages and paste in a screenpack , and never showed in the internet , now i want to try something new , with my own creations and etc, well , i like games (principally retro ones and fighting games and jrpgs),my favorite fighting game is street fighter , my main is chun li ( since i was 5)
 i use mugen 1.0 (i used winmugen for a long time tho) and im with a new project in mind (a mvc one) , thank you ;-;
Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:31:15 pm by blueluccom
#2329  March 25, 2019, 12:03:01 am
  • So when can i have a profile picture?
    • Brazil
My name is Icarus i've been using mugen for some years now and i also don't have a profile picture because i have no idea why it's not working i swear to god i've used 128x128 url from imgur and yet not doing anything, i just want a personality please.
#2330  March 25, 2019, 12:19:03 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
My name is Icarus i've been using mugen for some years now and i also don't have a profile picture because i have no idea why it's not working i swear to god i've used 128x128 url from imgur and yet not doing anything, i just want a personality please.

Heyo!

If you're linking from a site like I did for my profile pic, you need to double check the link to make sure that the beginning of the URL uses "http" and not "https". That should work, seeing that it did for me!
#2331  April 01, 2019, 04:01:23 pm
  • YOU WILL BE UPGRADED
  • YOU WILL BE LIKE US
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and M.U.G.E.N. (it is necessary all the points??). I'm Nukarasa-B and I'm friend of Basara (he suggested the nick, dunno why), but you just can call me Nuk. I helped him to make HoboCop and I worked for Interplay few time before went to bankrupt. He showed me MUGEN (bah, screw the points) and I'm fascinated with all can be done, so I hope to help him in more times or maybe learn about this in a future. Thank you :D
#2332  May 15, 2019, 05:57:29 pm
  • "The Ultimate Reploid"
Hi i am "The Omega" Safeer. I started M.U.G.E.N 10 years ago but everything i did was private. Because i did most of the stuff privately, most of my characters are edits & i have done 30+ edits btw. I am more of a programmer type. I have been following mugenguild since like forever now & would like to fulfill my dream as a content creator in M.U.G.E.N. Here's some of the stuff i did over the years:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6XbFK6HfsInIQxNoDzcugA
Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 08:05:55 pm by The Omega Safeer
#2333  May 19, 2019, 03:41:45 pm
  • Pocket/Puzzle/Chibi/Mini Fighters!
    • Philippines
    • joshua_espallardo@yahoo.com
Hi guys I'm Jerjeon from Philippines. Been a fan of M.U.G.E.N for years. Never thought of doing this introduction thing till now though. I hope to grow my skills here in the forum so I can contribute and make awesome creations.
#2334  June 08, 2019, 04:30:00 am
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK
I'll just keep it simple, since I already fully introduced myself on MFFA.

Anyways, been a long time gamer of M.U.G.E.N. Spent most of my time on brokenMUGEN, eventually went to 1.0 and now 1.1, but needless to say, I consider myself fairly "decent" I guess at it. Aside from having played it a long while back and off and on throughout the years, I mostly know of MUGEN from SaltyBet (which I frequently place bets in).

Other than that, my preference for characters tends to be KOF edits and SF edits. I'm not really a Touhou player or really anything else outside of KOF and SF, a little bit of MK here and there, but mostly between KOF and SF. When I'm not using edited characters, such as the -ReHyped- collection, my main plays are with Sean (Street Fighter) or Ryo (King of Fighters). But otherwise, don't really tread too far from shoto clones and anything of the sort.
♪ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ♪
#2335  July 29, 2019, 05:17:39 am
    • UK
Hi, MUGEN, and congratulations on 20 years.
#2336  August 02, 2019, 05:02:14 pm
    • Japan
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/el7c5jc9gghl5/MUGEN
Hi. My name is Soy Sauce. I have made some KOF-Arrange charcters.
I'm not working on charcters now, but I'm going to restart some months later.
#2337  August 02, 2019, 07:25:57 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Great to see you on MFG! Big fan of your creation.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#2338  August 02, 2019, 10:55:13 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Woah look who is here, welcome!
#2339  August 02, 2019, 10:57:17 pm
Oh cool.
I rarely check this thread but I guess I made a good choice to do so this time huh?
Nice to have you here Soy Sauce I like your works.
#2340  August 03, 2019, 04:34:32 am
    • Japan
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/el7c5jc9gghl5/MUGEN
Thank you! Especially, thanks for reporting my works, Mames!