YesNoOk

B-kun's Speculations Room (Read 726187 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, August 17, 2011, 09:32:18 pm
Re: B-kun's Speculations Room
#81  May 09, 2015, 05:12:16 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Oh... yeah, I've to retake those games, totally :thumbsup:

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: B-kun's Speculations Room (Shelly Tarlar is coming!!)
#82  July 03, 2015, 09:28:01 pm
    • Chile

9. Shelly Tarlar
In Breakers series, when you fight against your clone, instead you fight with another character who looks like you but changes the name and story of him/her. In this case, Tia's clone is Shelly Lartar, a famous kickboxer in her town and even fought against Tia's brother. Also, this is Tia's prototype name in earlier stages of Breakers. Instead making her from scratch like Karateka, I'll use Nyo's Tia as base and remake her AIR and moves, she will be slighty different from Tia, with new palettes, new sparks and FX (I've SFA ones in my mind) and the voice of Rina-chan.
Do you remember this possible WIP?? Well...

She's alive again!! i've been working on her since a few months ago (first in parallel with Taiga and Bishamon, but later just on her) and I got her almost ready for a release. As you can see, she'll have the same moves than Breakers' Tia but with various differences and a couple of Charlie's sparks (like this one, also her fireball is a Sonic Boom). The plans are the same: a recoded char instead just Nyo's fixed Tia, Capcom sparks and sounds (mostly from SFA) and Rina-chan's voice for Shelly.

By now she's at 90%, left a couple of supers and her throws, probably I'm releasing her this weekend, wait for it :thumbsup:
(More shots of her where I'm back at home)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#83  July 03, 2015, 10:43:09 pm
  • What is life without tacos?
    • USA
    • catanesetyler@gmail.com
Sweet can't wait to play with her, I really enjoy your characters so I know she'll be fun
#84  July 04, 2015, 04:40:54 am
    • Chile
Thanks ;) here're more shots:

Yeah, probably tomorrow or sunday she will see the light (I hope so) ;P

#85  July 05, 2015, 12:35:24 am
    • Chile

#86  December 14, 2015, 06:20:10 pm
    • Chile
Hi, I'm back here for 2 things: The first one is I lost inspiration for 2 of the projects born here, so I de-WIP them so now they're ideas only: Scaner-201X and Dragoon Might's Yamato. Both chars are very abandoned and I don't think I ever finish them (or maybe I could change my mind with Yamato, but not now). The second thing is this:

-. Blue Suede Goo
The other day I was remembering ClayFighter series and playing a bit the first game in my SNES, then I got the crazy idea of using my Earthworm Jim as base and make BSG with the 63 1/3 gameplay and sparks, make some new supers and even make some Claytalities and Insane Combos. Sounds cool so I put it here to remind me to do it in 2016, or I hope so to do it some time :P
FINISHED AND RELEASED

Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 04:33:59 am by Basara Suede Goo
#87  December 14, 2015, 06:22:40 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
OMG that sounds so good right now! Makes me wonder why some characters were not included.
#88  December 14, 2015, 07:21:36 pm
    • Chile
Yeah, BSG is a forgotten character from the first game, but he could come back for the new 2016 ClayFighter game along with Tiny (let's see if really Interplay comes back with a CF game after all of these years). Meanwhile, wouldn't be bad if BSG receives the 63 1/3 treatment and maybe give me inspiration to rip (or adapt Mr.C's) sprites to start Bad Mr. Frosty and Boogerman :P

#89  December 15, 2015, 03:20:57 am
  • What is life without tacos?
    • USA
    • catanesetyler@gmail.com
This sounds cool, sucks scanner won't be continued anytime soon, he looked interesting. But anyway I can't wait for whatever characters you have, I'm a big fan of your work so I know I'll enjoy him.
#90  January 06, 2016, 03:20:28 am
    • Chile
OK, reviving once again this thread for this:

7. Extreme Butoden's SSJ2 Teen Gohan
Seeing all the wonderful creations made from this game and the quality of the sprites, I've been tempted to make him, first as a spriteswap of my failed SSJ Gohan/Z2 Gohan and then modify him to make something close to this game. Just as Blue Suede Goo, making this to remind me of make Gohan for this 2016 (or 2017 maybe), let's see if this could works...

Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 12:11:57 am by Bad Mr. Basara
#91  April 28, 2016, 10:22:30 pm
    • Chile

. Quint
More known as the "Evil Megaman" or the Megaman from an alternate future modified by Dr. Wily to stop actual Megaman. The only of main villains from GB Megaman games (Rockman World series in Japan) that hasn't be adapted to MUGEN yet, now inspired by Guild Database collections I made (just like Napalmman ver.Trump I made for AF) and coming for your MUGEN very soon ;)
FINISHED AND RELEASED

Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:19:33 pm by Basara Hikigaya
Re: B-kun's Speculations Room (Roxy is back, bitches!!)
#92  June 28, 2016, 05:09:18 pm
    • Chile

5. Roxy
I got the idea about making a Poison using Dampir' spriteset, but since there're a lot of Poison out there (the last one by DivineWolf is the best), I thought in this other option, since nobody has made her before. Yeah, the moveset probably will be similar than Poison, but will have original stuff and the voice of Rina-chan (got her adult woman voice samples), as well probably will have SFA gameplay (I'll use Eagle Zero as base).
Posted here since I got this idea from time ago, but I didn't start well on her, just ensembling her SFF right now :P
OK, I finally got inspiration this long weekend (monday was religious holiday here) and I just start her for real. And since SFF is a bored job, I just use SPAN's Poison SFF and Eric as base for her with a new AIR, SFA sparks and sounds like Shelly and gameplay based on Poison appearances, from MUGEN as well from SFXT and USFIV. Wait for some surprises soon ;)

#93  June 28, 2016, 05:48:12 pm
  • ORA ORA!!!
Wow Shelly from Breakers proto. So cool!
#94  June 29, 2016, 05:20:23 am
    • Chile
Yeah, an old project I got and that finally I could finish and release last year. You can get her in my website ;) She and Roxy are also part of my "Doppelganger Project" along with Variable Geo's False Yuka

Also, here's something for you guys ;)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#95  July 04, 2016, 01:01:19 am
    • Chile
OK, decided!! Roxy is moving to my WIP thread (and not for much longer since she's close to be finished) :D

#96  February 06, 2019, 04:03:28 pm
    • Chile
Hi people, just necroposting this thread to say Blue Suede Goo is in the works after all of these years. Also, I'm interested to get back to Karateka (Breakers' Sho edit) further, since he already has all basics and some normal punches and kicks, maybe the inspiration is back and I could finish him in a future ;)

#97  February 09, 2019, 04:20:03 pm
nice to see you back basara-kun  :truestory: looking forward to your anti-gouki project and bishamon (hopefully  :P)

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#98  February 14, 2019, 06:29:31 pm
    • Chile
nice to see you back basara-kun  :truestory: looking forward to your anti-gouki project and bishamon (hopefully  :P)
Thanks man ;) I hope to get back with those projects soon (especially Bishamon, is on hold because I still got issues about coding him)

#99  March 13, 2019, 04:21:31 am
    • Chile
Well, I got a new idea it could work in a future... if I can get more sprites of him, of course...

. Klaymen
The clay protagonist of The Neverhood and Skullmonkeys and the other son of Doug TenNapel apart of Earthworm Jim. I was playing Skullmonkeys recently and it's a delicious game... so I found some Klaymen gifs on the net, I tested a sprite of them on MUGEN and maybe could work (in 2X of course, sprites are very small). In a beginning I was intended to use bigger sprites of him (from The Neverhood) but since Skullmonkeys has more moves for a fighting game (since crouching and jump to special attacks) maybe a MUGEN version of him from this game could be optimal. Maybe if I find a way to rip more sprites from this game I could make the magic to bring him to life for MUGEN, that would be wonderful :D
(not-so) OFFICIAL WIP, WORKING

Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:46:24 am by Basaraくん
#100  April 01, 2019, 09:55:34 pm
  • YOU WILL BE UPGRADED
  • YOU WILL BE LIKE US
Wow, awesome projects bro!! I hope more of them can be done for real