• Brazil

lui

Re: Soulcalibur VI
#323  February 14, 2019, 08:11:02 pm
    • USA
It really isn't that big of a deal :/
#324  February 14, 2019, 08:23:35 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I don't know how fair it is to say they "removed" the parts.  The parts weren't in the base game, so they can't be removed from it.  It's just content from a previous game that wasn't  included in this one at launch.

A lot of games publishers can get up to a lot of scummy things these days, but something like this seems thoroughly benign to me.
#325  February 15, 2019, 06:52:33 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Yeah, seems like something they're just putting back in.  Not something to lose sleep over, specially if you got the season pass to begin with.  For the record though, the first, second, and some of the last screenshots have parts I've never seen before, which are presumably new.  Some of the other stuff looks like it's from 5's DLC (with the exception of that knit hat)

To pick apart, only the 4th screen shot is completely old parts, some of which were from the base games of SCIII, IV, or V.

3rd screenshot has the old denim jacket/pants from SCV.  Knit cap is new, correct me if I'm wrong.

1st and 2nd screens are completely new as far as I can tell.

Last screen is tricky.  I'm sure I've seen that bird head before, but the winged slippers, and that style of wings on the left... nah.  Not sure on the armor or that feathered skirt either, cause, well, the angle sucks in that shot.  I can safely say there's more new than old from these five shots though.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#326  February 16, 2019, 03:11:09 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
new Character Amy but to be honest I was waiting for Dark souls character or dante you know a very famous character like nier automata or even hollow knight would be a good choose and also Delivery date of pay DLC three bullets "Creation Parts Set A" is decided on February 19, 2019! 67 kinds of parts that can be used in character creation, "SOULEDGE" all battle BGM (17 songs), "SOULCALIBUR" all battle BGM (11 songs) recorded!

:coollove:
Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 03:35:29 pm by yaret
#327  February 16, 2019, 03:18:20 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Meh... At least Amy plays differently now.

Anyway, this was from an event at Evo Japan. Next week will see the drop of the first CaS pack, which will include music from Soul Blade/Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. Amy's release date wasn't announce at the reveal, but they have said it will be 'soon'
#328  February 16, 2019, 07:08:35 pm
did she just do a rising tackle?
#329  February 16, 2019, 08:19:09 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Turns out what I thought was new parts in the pack was just parts that were in Lost Swords. So there's literally nothing new there.

I don't know how fair it is to say they "removed" the parts.  The parts weren't in the base game, so they can't be removed from it.  It's just content from a previous game that wasn't  included in this one at launch.

A lot of games publishers can get up to a lot of scummy things these days, but something like this seems thoroughly benign to me.

That would not be problem if it weren't for the fact that base SCVI's CAS parts total is less than half the stuff that was in SCV even though literally all of them are recycled from V. The only new parts that were added are the costumes from the standard characters.

SCVI's CAS in general is a downgrade from V. A straight up port with cut content that are resold as dlc. It only added new voice options and the race selection. The race options aren't even unique since for many of them they just took CAS parts from SCV (like the elf ears and angel wings) and making them defaults.
#330  February 16, 2019, 08:28:02 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Parts from Lost Swords?  Shit I'll consider that new on grounds that no one actually played that... thing.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#331  February 16, 2019, 09:56:30 pm
    • Brazil

new Character Amy but to be honest I was waiting for Dark souls character or dante you know a very famous character like nier automata or even hollow knight would be a good choose
We cannot have all DLC characters be guests, and 2B is already in the game, she was the first DLC character revealed after launch. Also, Amy is a very popular character (specially considering she wasn't really that important storywise, nor was she anything special in competitive), so it makes sense for them to add her.

lui

#332  February 17, 2019, 01:23:46 am
    • USA
last one is gonna be cassandra...so...yay?
#333  February 17, 2019, 09:21:47 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Amy is fine. That's it.
This is fate.
#334  February 17, 2019, 09:32:55 pm
I prefer Lizardman or any other character from Soul Calibur than Cassandra. Even my friend is disappointed.
#335  February 17, 2019, 10:05:13 pm
    • Brazil

I prefer Lizardman or any other character from Soul Calibur than Cassandra. Even my friend is disappointed.
Well, you and your friend will have to deal with it, Namco seems to have taken a page from Netherrealm's book and add fan favourites, which means Cassandra was a likely addition from the start.
#336  March 29, 2019, 06:41:25 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Well, you and your friend will have to deal with it, Namco seems to have taken a page from Netherrealm's book and add fan favourites, which means Cassandra was a likely addition from the start.

I'm okay with Cassandra, just as long she is not a complete Sophitia clone like she was back in SCII.

Seriously though, I would like to have a sword-and-shield character who does not stick their crotch in people's faces. Hopefully, Cassandra delivers.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#337  March 29, 2019, 09:02:11 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
I just hope in the second fighter pack if it still happens hope they add setsuka
I need more PSN friends
#338  March 31, 2019, 05:14:22 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#339  May 16, 2019, 03:26:40 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but they just added additional items to the customization list, plus a large collection of music from past games.

Nice to see SCII music added, but I neve played SCIII, so I need to catch-up to listening to them.

Looks like they added wedding clothes, so I bet I'll be facing a lot of female characters wearing bridal dresses for the next few days...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#340  May 16, 2019, 04:15:44 pm
    • USA
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but they just added additional items to the customization list, plus a large collection of music from past games.

Nice to see SCII music added, but I neve played SCIII, so I need to catch-up to listening to them.

Looks like they added wedding clothes, so I bet I'll be facing a lot of female characters wearing bridal dresses for the next few days...

Eh, so far, I haven't seen that many of them. However, to add something else to this topic.
https://cdn-cms.bnea.io/sites/default/files/static-files/%28ENG%29Ver1.40_Battle%20Adjustment%20List_20190509.pdf

I gotta say.... Some of these changes are VERY questionable. Ivy was already amazingly powerful. But they buffed her, AND gave her a new move....