YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1227205 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#3321  February 20, 2019, 12:50:40 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
The mmx artbook is a few years old, but covers up to Mmx8 and Irregular Hunter X. After that its Inafune sketches, then the last section is art gallery (havent started that yet). And yeah im still growing my Tmnt collection. Got a pretty dope glass cabinet with tmnt stucf, ill take pics tonight.

Hey, that's pretty rad actually. Might have to grab that book myself since I'm playing the Legacy Collections.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#3322  February 20, 2019, 01:11:09 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
with some extra funds i got my hands on, ive bought a ps4 controller and cord for easier and more intuitive support across emulators and various games on my windows 10 PC. i also got my hands on a Silicon Power 1TB Rugged Portable External Hard Drive to move my fighting game collection onto. and now ive gone ahead and purchased a 2000 series PSP and 32GB memory stick for it. ill need to install CFW, but it seems rather easy to pull off on PSP. wanted a portable emulation machine with actual buttons. i had planned to homebrew my ps3 but sadly its on the latest OFW and theres no way to jailbreak that currently without doing some risky shit. so ill settle for the PSP. expect pictures soon.

If you do manage to get the psp and softmod it let me know how it runs im interested
In doing the same sometime in the future
#3323  February 20, 2019, 08:21:12 am
its pretty easy, and it works on all psp models and even the latest firmware. so you don't really have to go out and hunt for a specific model. this guide helped me alot with upgrading from my old CFW.
i got lucky and found a 1000 model and permanently installed a CFW, the latter models will revert back to OFW when you shut them down. but this hack has a fast recovery option, so you can easily just turn it back into CFW.
i would actually trade a perm cfw for being able to charge from usb, my model can't do that. so im stuck on the mercy of sony's proprietary charger.

also ume, what's your exact ps3 model and firmware?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3324  February 20, 2019, 12:30:27 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
i am on 4.83 OFW and i have the slim model (should i get more specific)

all i know is that the community said there isn't currently a reliable exploit for 4.83 yet. maybe i could do something with a flasher? @Gennos:
#3325  February 20, 2019, 07:20:57 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Turtle stuffed glass case

That thing is jam-packed and I love it ^..^

I also like the idea of each shelf displaying the respective TMNT to their media counterpart. Very nice and organized that way.
#3326  February 21, 2019, 05:54:47 am
i am on 4.83 OFW and i have the slim model (should i get more specific)

all i know is that the community said there isn't currently a reliable exploit for 4.83 yet. maybe i could do something with a flasher? @Gennos:
yeah that ofw patches the exploit and you can't softmod it. a flasher should probably work but you need some delicate hands and good soldiering skills (there are people offering ps3 downgrading services btw). but check out this list first, if your model is one of the last four ones its not downgradable either.
edit: actually it would be downgradable, but to ofw 3.60 which should theoretically work with the new 3.81 ps3 exploit.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 05:59:47 am by Gennos
#3327  February 22, 2019, 10:53:50 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Xtreme master saturn hdmi cable

Just got this today, despite all the terrible reviews I got one anyway lol.
I tried it on my 60 inch Samsung lcd and it would randomly change the color
tint, the game would look normal and then a couple mins later the whole
picture would be covered in a greenish overlay or some shit for a couple
seconds then switch to normal.

The lag is worst than the infamous black scart to hdmi converter box from
 amazon(actually that box isn't that bad, only on racing games) Sega rally
is unplayable and fighters feel weird too.  With the amazon box I can tell
 there was lag playing SFA3, but the game was still playable and enjoyable.
With this cable I feel lag with everything I play even on the menu screens
unlike that amazon box.

I also tried it out on a cheap Sanyo 17 inch lcd I have, now on this mofo the
stupid cable wants to work almost flawlessly wtf?! It doesn't have the issues
It had on my samsung and the lag is alot lower than the box! Lag is almost
gone on SFA3 but now the cable has new issues on this tv, sides of the screen
are cut off and the color can be a little intense. I had to put the tv color setting
on 30% so it looks normal.

Its gonna be used just on the Sanyo for now on, I can ignore the screen cutting
off at the ends for the decreases in input lag, crt's always cut off ends anyway.
#3328  February 24, 2019, 08:08:28 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Here's all the figures that I bought in 2018 (excuse the potato quality):

Well, all figures that were released in 2018, I bought way more stuff like all the µ's figmas and all K-ON! figmas, etc.

What am I even doing.
Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 04:56:38 pm by Bastard Wolf
#3329  February 24, 2019, 12:30:37 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
ZERO NENDOROID :D
#3330  February 24, 2019, 05:10:03 pm
Yes! I love it and X is coming this June along with the Rabbit Ride Armor (well, X was already released with his MMX1 armor but I preffer this one) Sadly I already have way too many pre-orders for that June and July. Hopefully it will survive until August.

Boy I really like that Ride Armor, guess that Rabbit Tank really is a Best Match.

There's even a Nendoroid Vava! (no, wait...)
#3331  February 24, 2019, 05:49:57 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Kinda wish they'd restart the MMX D-Arts line and give us either the Fourth Armour X or Shadow Armour

Totally gotta get that D-Arts Type 2 Zero sooner or later.
#3332  February 24, 2019, 06:29:58 pm
I remember seeing that Type 2 Zero for like $35 some time ago but missed on it because I already had ordered too many things. Next time I saw him he was like $60.

I've also ran into the D-Arts Vava in AmiAmi for like $50 but again, my cart is already full.

right now the most accesible non-chibi MMX option are some Candy Toys that have small articulated figures. They have released two figures of X and Vava, they even released the Ride Armors (along with other Mega Man figures)

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=GOODS-00224646
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=GOODS-00224647

There's also the 4 Inch Nel line but those are hard to find and expensive as fuck and come with very little accesories.
#3333  February 24, 2019, 06:46:44 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Well, I'll try saving up for Zero type-2 at wherever I can find him. He's a great lookin' figure too.
#3334  February 25, 2019, 04:18:38 am
He's up on Mandarake for 5,500 yen right now if you're interested.
#3335  February 26, 2019, 11:17:56 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Neat. I'll check that out sometime later, thanks.

EDIT: A friend gifted me D-Arts Zero and Figma Lucina anyway so SCORE

Not posting them tho since this topic's about stuff you just bought, not got gifted and I'm not gonna bust that rule too bad.

I am gonna try to get Nendoroid Zero tho
Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 05:07:30 pm by MightyKombat
#3336  March 07, 2019, 09:00:21 am
Well, TECHNICALLY someone bought them so it still counts plus I've also posted gifts. But, ok.

... I'll keep whoring the thread so no worries:

And my figma Megumin arrived but since I'm an idiot and bought it direclty from GSC for her NUT face  and was sent through EMS she is being held by customs and I haven't been able to pick her up yet.

I'm also a little scared because she and Aqua had some serious QC issues (my Aqua's forearm fell off but it just wasn't glued properly so it's an easy fix) so here's hoping my Megumin doesn't have anything serious.
#3337  March 07, 2019, 12:56:05 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
That Deathstroke figure looks neato even if it doesn't look posable.

Anyway since gifts are bueno...

Lucina's only missing a the connector for figma stand, otherwise they're both just about perfect.
#3338  March 07, 2019, 03:31:10 pm
Ah, good ol' Mandarake. If I didn't waste all my money on AmiAmi and they offer something else besides EMS for my country I'd get more stuff from them.

That Deathstroke figure looks neato even if it doesn't look posable.
Dude, that Deathstroke is the very definition of posable!

I wanted to pose him in a more dynamic pose but it was hard for my brain to come up with something better at 2 AM. :-\
#3339  March 07, 2019, 05:18:33 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Oh hey, that Deathstroke is pretty rad after all. My bad, it looked a bit statue-like at first.

I'll be sure to pick that up at some point then. As for Mandarake themselves, it was from the gift box my friend sen tot me but I'll check them out too.
#3340  March 15, 2019, 07:25:32 am

I just rescued my Megumin from the evil customs clutches. I hate goin there, it's too far away, it takes forever to get things done and the worst is having to pay taxes!

All of that to get her NUT face (not shown in picture) and thanks to that I had arrived late at work and had to take Megumin along with me.

I wanted to take more picture but it's late and I'm done. Everyone was having QC issues wit her but thankfully the only QC issues I had with her is that her hand pegs are really tight and I can't move or remove them and the eyepatch doesn't fully cover her eye so you have to put her in a nice lower angle. Oh and her patcheless hair pice was really tight but after I remove it to chage her face it got super loose and won't stay in place.

In other news I finally received a payment request for my MAFEX John Wick! :8):