YesNoOk

ONLINE 4v4 Marvel vs Capcom: Maximum  (Read 33027 times)

Started by PIZZAHIGHFIVE, January 09, 2019, 10:41:15 am
Share this topic:
Re: ONLINE Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite 3v3 and 4v4
#21  February 28, 2019, 04:12:40 am
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
@Ace-Million, YES you control all your characters without pressing ctrl 3, ctrl 4, ctrl 5, ctrl 6 etc....    because in mugen 1.1, the 3v3 or 4v4 patch came with a upgrade where you do not have to press those ctrl buttons before match.

In Capcom Vs SNK 3 you do have to press ctrl 3, ctrl 4 before match to control your partner, because it is simply 2v2 and the upgrade(where you don't have to press buttons) was only made for the 3v3 or 4v4 modes.
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
#22  February 28, 2019, 04:50:56 am
    • Mexico
Check it out, ONLINE MUGEN BAYBEEEYYY

Pizzahighfive VS CarlosSpeed

I've played against a good amount of players, all good connection except with 2 people having lag issues. 
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 05:06:41 am by PIZZAHIGHFIVE
#23  February 28, 2019, 05:14:32 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Good set, this was entertaining to watch even tho I suck at MvC games.
Lasagna
#24  February 28, 2019, 06:43:19 am
    • Aruba
Finally my time to shine <3
#25  February 28, 2019, 06:54:34 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I am interested in how you got mugen1.1 to work online?

I thought Ikemen was the only capable online
He is using Parsec which emulates couch multiplayer by allowing you to host and stream applications to your clients computers and giving them control of your keyboard or a virtual controller.

wow thanks....And what about the 3on3 he mentions? How is that being operated? using mugen1.1
Also do you know if this would have the ability to let a human control p3 or p4
from the looks of it he's using add004 or w/e its called.

unotag by unoshe is an alternate tool that comes packaged with a MUGEN AI feature that allows u to disable and control p3 and p4. don't know if tatsu's is compatible
#26  February 28, 2019, 06:57:44 am
  • Raging Fist
I'm pretty sure it is. I know Mr.Karate JKA did some vids in the past with add004 that incorporated unotag, which made full use of add004's main lifebar's alternate super bars for tag!

lui

#27  February 28, 2019, 07:00:29 am
    • USA
add004 comes packed in with a .bat script that disables all ai when you control characters right out of the box. it works with the hacked 1.1 3v3 exe by default.

it's nothing special, just a neat feature tatsu built in after a bit
#28  February 28, 2019, 07:26:35 am
no download?
#29  February 28, 2019, 03:08:36 pm
    • Mexico
@Ash, THANKS! we also play Capcom vs SNK3 (generic name, i know) the SNK chars play like SNK and Capcom chars play like Capcom. 2 reasons why,  In Capcom vs SNK games I did not like how SNK chars feel... they feel lesser if that makes sense, and other SNK fanatics also agree that the KOF chars are not as good as they are in like let's say kof2002... which more people are used to in terms of KOF especially latinos.  2nd reason is cause fan favorites like Bob Wilson, Angel and more havent been converted into CVS sprites just yet... and I want this Capcom vs SNK 3 to have all the favorites!  (Mudman, Bob Wilson, and more)   
@Walruslui, YES it is neat, i love not pressing ctrl 3, ctrl4 etc anymore.

@Junkerde, no download yet... but I could release it if everyone can understand that it isn't gonna be perfect.  Even tho I have fixed A LOT of characters and a lot of other lil shit, there are still many chars I haven't even got to yet in terms of fixing them/making them better...  like Shocker, Kingpin, and other unfinished chars.

@Carlosspeed,  EYYYYYY wassup dude, I still have more fight videos between us that i will upload.
Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 03:17:02 pm by PIZZAHIGHFIVE
#30  February 28, 2019, 06:53:35 pm
@PIZZAHIGHFIVE I understand man, been doing my own thing too and haven't released anything for it yet other than videos because of the current state. By the way I saw your patreon, I subscribed yesterday but didn't see a download link for the game, I'm not sure how you're dispursing the rewards but let me know and I can try again.  How much characters have been fixed by the way? I know there's around 70, is a good majority finished? Also I know add004 does not have dual hypers from the get go, does this mod have dual hypers included like the mvc games? Thanks!
Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 07:02:33 pm by junkerde
#31  March 01, 2019, 04:26:03 am
    • Aruba
@Ash, THANKS! we also play Capcom vs SNK3 (generic name, i know) the SNK chars play like SNK and Capcom chars play like Capcom. 2 reasons why,  In Capcom vs SNK games I did not like how SNK chars feel... they feel lesser if that makes sense, and other SNK fanatics also agree that the KOF chars are not as good as they are in like let's say kof2002... which more people are used to in terms of KOF especially latinos.  2nd reason is cause fan favorites like Bob Wilson, Angel and more havent been converted into CVS sprites just yet... and I want this Capcom vs SNK 3 to have all the favorites!  (Mudman, Bob Wilson, and more)   
@Walruslui, YES it is neat, i love not pressing ctrl 3, ctrl4 etc anymore.

@Junkerde, no download yet... but I could release it if everyone can understand that it isn't gonna be perfect.  Even tho I have fixed A LOT of characters and a lot of other lil shit, there are still many chars I haven't even got to yet in terms of fixing them/making them better...  like Shocker, Kingpin, and other unfinished chars.

@Carlosspeed,  EYYYYYY wassup dude, I still have more fight videos between us that i will upload.

Cool I can't wait :)
#32  March 01, 2019, 05:02:06 pm
    • Mexico
@PIZZAHIGHFIVE I understand man, been doing my own thing too and haven't released anything for it yet other than videos because of the current state. By the way I saw your patreon, I subscribed yesterday but didn't see a download link for the game, I'm not sure how you're dispursing the rewards but let me know and I can try again.  How much characters have been fixed by the way? I know there's around 70, is a good majority finished? Also I know add004 does not have dual hypers from the get go, does this mod have dual hypers included like the mvc games? Thanks!

Hey wassuup dude, about the patreon let's talk about that on a private message. 

about the character fixes, yes a good majority is fixed to fight and combo better, like 80 percent can play great!  others I have not got around to them at all (Kingpin, Shocker, more)

about duel hyper combos.... this tag system is MvC Infinite style,  so in order to do a duel hyper combo you would do your first super with let's say Ryu and then IMMEDIATELY tag to your partner and then do your super again.   did that make sense to you buddy?
#33  March 02, 2019, 12:23:51 am
haha its ok dude, im the same guy who is currently emailing you through gmail, just forget about it, release it when you are ready man! sorry for the confusion!
#34  March 18, 2019, 09:23:17 pm
    • Mexico

High level Online Matches-  Pizzahighfive (Avengers) VS IKEISLEGEND (4x Cables)
#35  June 25, 2019, 06:59:31 am
    • Mexico

Iron Man x4 (PizzaHighFive)   VS  Cable x4 (IKEISLEGEND)
A very crazy set

The build is pretty much almost ready for release, Iv'e so far edited over 60 characters to fight better/smoother. It's been like 2-3 years all together.
I originally made this build for myself, but people have been interested so i actually want to share it, not cause people are poking me to, but because I WANT to. I've been VERY lazy with my project as of late, I've been moving on to other things in my life and I think i may be closing out of the whole mugen thing. I dunno why but when I get to working on mugen I get depressed, which is why I wanted to play it online so badly myself so I can actually game with other people, and so far its been great.  I don't really show off a lot of vids or updates but there is a lot of chars I've made really awesome, latest one has been Bishop and he plays very legit now has better supers.   I need to dedicate one of these days so I can pack up my game and just release it already. 

#36  June 26, 2019, 05:47:46 pm
    • Brazil
Understandable. It's nice that you want to share this and taking a break to focus on life will definitely help you. Either way, If you wish to leave M.U.G.E.N, I'll respect your decision.
#37  June 28, 2019, 03:03:20 am
I'd love to check out some of your edits/your game... been interested ever since I found out you were working on Blade
#38  July 07, 2019, 11:07:28 am
    • Mexico
Understandable. It's nice that you want to share this and taking a break to focus on life will definitely help you. Either way, If you wish to leave M.U.G.E.N, I'll respect your decision.

Thank you very much for that comment, that's real cool.
#39  July 07, 2019, 11:12:09 am
    • Mexico
I'd love to check out some of your edits/your game... been interested ever since I found out you were working on Blade

Ah yes so you into Blade? not gonna lie, he's badass.  You can come check him out n play him for yourself here https://discord.gg/bCkvvJQ  then just message me on there, then i'll help you out.
#40  July 07, 2019, 05:35:11 pm
  • Why,
Oh my what the idea ... But 1.1 was so bug...

Why them not continue that 1.1??
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help