YesNoOk

ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (T-Hoppy, Klaymen and HoboCop for 2024!!) (Read 3024058 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Almost ready with BSG, updating EWJ)
#141  February 14, 2019, 08:00:24 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#142  February 15, 2019, 03:27:33 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Oof, that framerate. If you'd like I can record some video for you, Basara
#143  February 15, 2019, 05:59:15 am
    • Chile
I know :fuuu: My PC is overslow and is close to die (but I can't afford an new one yet)
However, that's just a preview, at this rhythm I'll probably release both in next week... or even this weekend :P

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#144  February 16, 2019, 05:16:18 am
    • Chile

INSANE COMBO!!!
The first of Blue Suede Goo's ultras is ready, seeing to make the others for the character. He's almost ready, with all his moves, specials, supers and even the combo system implemented and a claytality. Now it's a question of time to be released, as well Jim's update ;)

#145  February 16, 2019, 07:40:46 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Can I just take a moment to appreciate the effort you put in to your creations? You even dressed up like him to promote your latest creation, that's awesome. I liked Blue Suede Goo and was sad that he wasn't in Clayfighters 63 1/3, i'm glad you are giving him a proper playing conversion.
#146  February 18, 2019, 06:51:41 pm
    • Chile
Thank you very much :D I'd like to appear him in other games too, especially that announced ClayFighter game that wasn't made at all (it could be a Mortal Kombat Trilogy for CF, sadly Interplay died before that saw the light), so I hope to make a good effort to recreate BSG.

At this rate, I'll probably release him before february ends, I hope so :P

#147  February 19, 2019, 09:03:55 am
    • USA
Are you making a full game? Or just those two?
#148  February 19, 2019, 10:26:22 pm
    • Chile
It's too soon to talk about a fullgame, even for me. By now only those 2, I got plans to convert more characters from 63 1/3 like Bad Mr. Frosty and Boogerman. And now that I saw it was a good idea with Blue Suede Goo, maybe I can convert other chars from the series into this gameplay, like Tiny from the first CF games, that would be cool

Also, I need help in this issue with Jim, if someone can help me there would be great :)

Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:41:30 pm by Basara Suede Goo
#149  February 19, 2019, 10:31:22 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
Full Game or nothing! LOL :P
BTW, nice progress man.
#150  February 19, 2019, 11:03:50 pm
    • Chile
Hahahaha, it's too soon I said!!! :mlol:
Thanks man, I hope to release them during these weeks ;)

#151  February 20, 2019, 12:18:28 am
    • USA
You mentioned something about KI gameplay? What specifically? I don’t think it’s too early to plan things out, personally(I know you didn’t ask) when you put as much time into making very specific game mechanics you are already on your way to that. If you used one of them as a template. I am very very very interested in learning, or really improving on doing fatals as well. I’ve messed with it a lil bit in the past. Can’t wait to see that. Most of my experience with clay fighters is 64, I remember you had to unlock boogerman and Santa ha. I still remember him squishing you with his butt cheeks.
#152  February 20, 2019, 01:13:48 am
    • Chile
Hahahaha, yeah XD that's the grosser claytality of the whole game :yaoming:
63 1/3 is one of my favourite games for N64 and the favourite one from the series (my main character was Jim indeed, the main reason I made him for MUGEN). The game has a copycat system of KI combo system, with combo openers, linkers, finishers and ultras (there called Insane Combos), I tried to manage it using Ahrimanes' B.Orchid (KI1 Orchid drawn from scratch) and based in his system for MUGEN, which is the base for Jim as well BSG. It's not perfect, but at least is close enough :P

#153  February 21, 2019, 10:11:05 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
this project looks good so far.

hope more clayfighter characters get this treatment. Last good ones I remember were Shadowtak's Clayfighter characters back in the old dos and winmugen days
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (BSG and EWJ released! Seeing the next one)
#154  February 24, 2019, 08:50:46 pm
    • Chile

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (BSG and EWJ released! Seeing the next one)
#155  February 25, 2019, 06:14:27 am
    • USA
I'm loving the fact that your doing these Clayfighter characters man!
#156  February 26, 2019, 02:05:33 am
    • Chile
Thanks guys :bjugoi: I love you liked my works, I hope to update this with some surprise in a close future ;) by now, I'm looking a good method to adapt the sprites of the 63 1/3 sheets into a good size (actual sprites should be rescaled to be at good size for MUGEN... and I won't do it with the MUGEN scale as the others). As the plan says, Frosty and Boogerman will be the next, one of them of course :P

#157  February 26, 2019, 02:27:47 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
ah that's cool. Frosty and Boogerman should be interesting to see.

which version of Frosty you doing? Clayfighter 1? Clayfighter 2? or 63 1/3/Sculptor's Cut?
#158  February 26, 2019, 02:37:35 am
    • Chile
The 63 1/3 version of course, a "cool" variant could be to make Ice (frosty's evil clone from CF2) in this style with the combinated moves of him and Frosty from that game, not a bad idea I guess :P

#159  February 26, 2019, 03:00:51 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Ice would be cool to see in 63 1/3 style. maybe Slick and Butch too (the evil clones of Blob and Tiny)
#160  February 28, 2019, 05:31:29 pm
    • Chile
Maybe Slyck only, for Butch I could make a mode for him if I make Tiny or add Butch's moves on him to get more complete his version.

Well, seeing all the feedback on Blue Suede Goo and Jim, as well the stuff I already found myself after release them (as a bug on Cow From Sky I thought was fixed already), I'm going to work on both chars to get an update very soon