YesNoOk

Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (KOF)!! (Ikemen)  (Read 161848 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 18, 2014, 10:26:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (KOF)!! (Ikemen)
#61  January 05, 2016, 10:20:19 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Alright I was saying that because it says "Orochi Kyo" Good job perfect

Yeah, you have a point, i don't even know why is he named "orochi" tbh, also, his HP rekka is edited, but i don't think this is a big deal.
Lasagna
#62  January 05, 2016, 10:41:46 am
    • USA
Whats the link for this updated UM Plus
#63  January 05, 2016, 10:49:09 am
    • Brazil
Lasagna
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 12:38:25 pm by -Ash-
#64  February 01, 2016, 12:52:24 pm
rei, do you have a working link for the updated ikemen kof? seems the link is down atm
#65  February 01, 2016, 04:43:34 pm
    • USA
There are two main groups on this forum.. MVC & CVS. It seems like everyone & their mom is making an MVC inspired full game. While the cvs side is more quiet these days.. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Anywho... Where the hell are all the kof fans!?! I would love to see someone pick this up & make something out of it. I mean full scale like Capcom Universe & Shiyo's stuff. Like imagine a revamped XIII system, or a combination of snk-only grooves with these characters. Not to mention we can now replicate 3v3 &&&&&& 4v4 battles. Kinda like what Kof Wing could have been. No one seems to like kof or snk which is crazy to me. Anywhooooooo..

I'll re-upload so check back later. Do note that I have super slow net where I am. Has anyone even tried to play this online? I'm kinda like why bother if only a couple people are using it & the board is really dry.

P.S. If anyone is interested in doing any type of full game or whatever stop lurking &, or privately messaging me & interact. There are others with similar visions. Leave your personal vendettas out of the fun zone. Also this isn't a competition. Who did what better blah blah. HAVE FUN WITH IT! 
If you have an idea you want to try feel free to make a topic. I'm crossing my fingers some of you will step it up.
Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:28:28 pm by Rei
#66  February 01, 2016, 05:23:40 pm
    • Brazil
TFW no main KoF group  :(

It looks like the KoF mugen community is basically entirely chinese, right?

Also, all KoF projects get abandoned at some point, which is kinda sad.
Lasagna
#67  February 01, 2016, 11:13:39 pm
    • USA
Eh I suppose I'm starting to care less, but I've updated the link.
#68  February 02, 2016, 12:14:39 am
thanks for the link will try
#69  February 02, 2016, 12:38:08 am
    • USA
I also added NESTS Kyo, but I still have to tweak him. He'll create clones.

Let me know if anyone(In the U.S for me) would like to try & play some sets & I'll record them.
#70  February 02, 2016, 01:27:17 am
still downloading, btw if you used shermie from UM or UM Plus, there a bug sometimes on her special move, you can't do Shermie Cute - after Shermie Whip, coz sometimes its missing some animation to do the follow up stomp
Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 02:54:20 am by Ysaquerai
#71  February 02, 2016, 07:48:51 am
just tested ikemen, i must say i'm impressed, btw confirmed that there's a bug in shermie when you do D, B + punch and got a hold to throw the enemy, most of the time you cant do the follow up stomp D, F + kick, maybe another shermie from another creator is better?
#72  February 08, 2016, 06:48:07 am
    • USA
Without streaming zero to no lag or delays
During stream aka simultaneously barely barely any & my connection is very basic so if you have better you'll have 0 issues.

Hella, Hella, Hella FUN! LOL Neither of us plays KOF so imagine what more experienced players could do.
#73  April 09, 2017, 12:09:13 am
Try to make a specific year style, like 2k2UM,Xi,etc....

if you want a game fully in these styles at a more balance gameplay you can try my kofu mugen i shared. but im currently updating it to mugen 1.1. im updating my winmugen version as well
#74  April 09, 2017, 12:10:42 am
Without streaming zero to no lag or delays
During stream aka simultaneously barely barely any & my connection is very basic so if you have better you'll have 0 issues.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnF7vEqfy6A[/youtube]
Hella, Hella, Hella FUN! LOL Neither of us plays KOF so imagine what more experienced players could do.

cant wait to convert my games to ikemen. but this game here aint that bad
#75  April 09, 2017, 07:02:48 am
    • Brazil
Dude, this project is long time dead and its basically KoF Extra UM by 119way converted to Ikemen.
Lasagna
#76  February 28, 2019, 11:15:52 pm
    • USA
@119way:
Would you be interested in working with me to update this? Long time ago, I ported your Kof Extra to Ikemen. I had no idea you were active on these forums until recently. If you are still working on your game that is, I’m interested in helping where I can. Trying to give this stuff more exposure and of course, I can help boost your channel if you have one. (Anyone who is interested in making a project using this engine)

Man, so many new KOF characters, spritesets. You can even have this thread if you want. A lot of things I’d like to pick your brain about. Maybe we could even experiment with 3v3. Let me know your thoughts.
#77  March 13, 2019, 04:45:06 pm
@119way:
Would you be interested in working with me to update this? Long time ago, I ported your Kof Extra to Ikemen. I had no idea you were active on these forums until recently. If you are still working on your game that is, I’m interested in helping where I can. Trying to give this stuff more exposure and of course, I can help boost your channel if you have one. (Anyone who is interested in making a project using this engine)
[youtube]https://youtu.be/JPBreXyl_KE[/youtube]
Man, so many new KOF characters, spritesets. You can even have this thread if you want. A lot of things I’d like to pick your brain about. Maybe we could even experiment with 3v3. Let me know your thoughts.

I rarely play mugen recently unless sth exciting like SF chars redrawn in SNK style. Hope time goes back to 2010 or earlier then I could say "yes" without any hesitation. Life filled with trifles and that took me much time.
It's a pity to miss the chance and hope you succeed finally.
#78  March 14, 2019, 04:44:44 pm
    • Brazil
@119way: What happened to your SNK Karin Kanzuki project?
Lasagna
#79  March 15, 2019, 04:29:24 am
#80  March 25, 2019, 11:04:30 am
    • USA
I just want to say, I get you. Things are definitely not the same, people aren’t the same. All the creative people quit. Ultimately, do what makes you happy. At the time, I was thinking of the enjoyment of others, but someone else could easily do it just the same. A shame I didn’t get to work with you, I definitely had a lot of fun with your content. I have this private hub, for creators only, if interested hit me up. At the very least being around those whom have the aptitude to create/learn can be fun.