YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode) (Read 140379 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, February 03, 2018, 11:42:16 am
Share this topic:
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (WIP)
#41  April 12, 2018, 01:44:44 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Near to close the Action (fight) screen! All is fully animated and effects are done, maybe I can do some changes but I like it very much. Only remains the perspective of the fucking background rays... I hope you like it!

#42  April 12, 2018, 03:57:44 pm
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
    • sharingan2anthony@gmail.com
Awesome. Keep it up! that look great! :D
#43  April 12, 2018, 11:36:21 pm
Awesome. Keep it up! that look great! :D

Thank you very much Mugen3Anthony. I take care of all the details to can give us something really good! And finally I can reproduce the background rays! And I give more 3d aspect to the final part of the action screen. Soon I upload a video and you can see all this in movement, first I wanna add more effects that I see in the original, see you!

Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (Video Added)
#44  April 14, 2018, 11:09:23 am
Hello to everyone! I´m happy because finally I finish with 3 starting animations of the game. I´m really impressed with the final result. I take care of all the graphics and all it´s in constant full animation and in his simetric position. I have a lot of changes for the final work, like much better end of The Wheel Of Fate is Turnining animation, better rebel font start with degrade transparency on fonts, changes in the start of the Action screen with better trans and it´s transitions and the better the 3d aspect of the center image now the transition it´s more smooth and it looks much better. Well I put some captures of all this changes and a short video with this three animations running. Works without problems with my old pc like Central Fiction ones. I´m waiting your impresions and comentaries about this ok? See you next time with the finish animation, this time it´s much easy that this part. Bye.

Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (Update)
#45  April 20, 2018, 06:46:43 pm
I finish with the second part of animations, Finish (K.O) and the win animation. This time I take care with them too! For finish animation I separate every background ray with its own code and with it I can rotate the cercle all that I want with the corresponent effects on it. Win screen it´s done too. To not increase the weight of the file I create a perspective and the other it´s the same with different scale and rotation. The final height of the archive it´s only 35mb! And I have too the final design for the lifebars. I completely remade this with transparency effects and rotation on all timer cercles, soon I capture a video and I show us this 2 anims in action, for now... some captures!

Finish Animation

Win Animation

I would appreciate it if you would comment your opinions about this Hud! It's good to have more opinions than your own, thank you very much.
#46  April 20, 2018, 10:47:59 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
I finish with the second part of animations, Finish (K.O) and the win animation. This time I take care with them too! For finish animation I separate every background ray with its own code and with it I can rotate the cercle all that I want with the corresponent effects on it. Win screen it´s done too. To not increase the weight of the file I create a perspective and the other it´s the same with different scale and rotation. The final height of the archive it´s only 35mb! And I have too the final design for the lifebars. I completely remade this with transparency effects and rotation on all timer cercles, soon I capture a video and I show us this 2 anims in action, for now... some captures!

Finish Animation

Win Animation

I would appreciate it if you would comment your opinions about this Hud! It's good to have more opinions than your own, thank you very much.

Looks sleek buddy. The sheer source accuracy of your work always amazes me. Great work and good luck :)
#47  April 21, 2018, 08:31:25 pm

Looks sleek buddy. The sheer source accuracy of your work always amazes me. Great work and good luck :)

Thank you very much my friend! Good that you like it! Now I´m finish with the messages, it´s boring comparate with the anims, but I need to do to finish it! I align better the combo fonts and the heat message, and waiting one response to can work with the lifebar degrade. Meanwhile it will be a pleasure to try them, and soon you too! Tomorrow I upload a video that will be all ready, see you then!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (New Video)
#48  April 22, 2018, 01:29:36 pm
Well, here the video with the lifebars in action! Maybe I have the final release for next weekend. I try to include a portrait pack with it like in the other one. I hope you like it, bye!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Calamity Trigger Lifebars (2nd Update)
#49  April 23, 2018, 07:43:12 am
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
Awesome! Keep it up! I like your work in process :D
#50  April 23, 2018, 10:52:35 pm
Awesome! Keep it up! I like your work in process :D

Thank you very much! I made some changes in the lifebars, the most important, fixed the transparency of the timer. For turns mode I still using the Central Fiction portraits, and only remains the simul lifebar, but I make something easy. Now working with the lifebar portraits. See you soon.

#51  April 30, 2018, 05:53:03 pm
Hello to everyone! My poor old pc is brocken... but I continue with the Calamity Trigger Hud and I have finished now! Only I need to repass all the code a little and test it. With my old pc I lost all the portraits that I create but I hope I can recover it! And I have more news, the lifebar intro it´s done! Nobody help me with the problem of the sprpriority but I do it anyway. There would be better because hud its under 2 backgrounds and not on the top. I create intros for Simul and Turns mode too. As soon as I can I upload the file, see you!

Simul Mode

Turns Mode

Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 06:09:27 pm by GaziraAgain
#52  May 01, 2018, 12:05:04 am
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
Wow.. that awesome. I like your work in process. Keep it up! :D
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Continuum Shift Lifebars
#53  May 26, 2018, 10:50:10 am
Wow.. that awesome. I like your work in process. Keep it up! :D

Thank you very much! And here another Blazblue lifebar done! This time Continuum Shift Hud. I try this because animations are the same that Calamity Trigger, and I have fresh the f.... cercle degrades of the Rebel Animation. The emblem oif the Action screen have it´s own animation too, but the other are the same but changing images. Personally I preffer the 2nd Calamity Trigger Hud but this one have much work, now only remains Chrono Phantasma Hud. I release this one when I create a portrait pack like in the other releases, but this time it´s easy because I use the same images that I use for my last release, I think next weekend I can upload all the files, see you then.

The Wheel Of Fate Is Turning Animation:

Rebel Animation:

Action Animation:

Finish Animation:

Win Animation:
#54  May 26, 2018, 03:54:00 pm
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
Wow! Keep it up! your Lifebar using Add004 is best!
#55  May 26, 2018, 08:29:28 pm
Wow! Keep it up! your Lifebar using Add004 is best!

Shiyo did a great job creating Add004 and with it I found the perfect way to create Blazblue lifebars with all the details and with a very small height. It has been a great challenge for me create all this Huds but finally it has been worth it! Now time to play with them!!!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Chrono Phantasma Lifebars
#56  August 12, 2018, 06:18:54 pm
Hello everyone, after a while gone here I leave you new images of the projects that I have been working on lately.  During this time I have been learning to use the program After Effects and with this I can do real 3d animations for the character select screen. The program it´s amazing and you can do impresive things with it like the 3d sphere and 3d chains animations. You can see here:

Well, this is not the only thing I've learned to do ... I've tried hard enough to be able to create Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend lifebars too! And with all the perspectives and 3d effects as close to source as possible.

The Wheel Of Fate is Turning:

Rebel:

Action:

Finish:

You Win:

Well I hope you like the work done. Like me newest lifebars it works with Add004 addon and the major part of animations are made with codes. I think image and sound archives are lower than 100mb. I am happy to have passed me again and with this all Blazblue lifebars are already converted to mugen. Now I can die calmly...  :bjugoi: See you.

Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:22:11 pm by GaziraAgain
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend + Chrono Phantasma Extend Lifebars
#57  August 14, 2018, 08:48:58 am
  • United Mugen Alliance
    • USA
Awesome! You are amazing! Excellent job! Keep it up! :D
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode)
#58  March 13, 2019, 08:21:25 pm
Hello to everyone, months working with the Arcade mode of the screenpack because... I wan´t more selectable fighters! And I can´t stop, jejeje. Well for now, because I have a few games in mind to add, the screenpack have 74 selectable games, 68 original and the rest complementaries. To create it I use the original flyer or cover and the artwork of this game for the faces. Some of the make me mad...  I finish to add games today and I wanna show you the progresses to know your opinions. Now that the character selector is almost done, I want to work on the intros and endings. With the actual development of the ikemen go engine I preffer to wait and work to convert the screenpack to it because in the future have more options than mugen and I can add things that I have in mind time ago. I already want to share it with you all, see you soon.

Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 08:25:39 pm by GaziraAgain
#59  March 13, 2019, 10:03:48 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Hello to everyone, months working with the Arcade mode of the screenpack because... I wan´t more selectable fighters! And I can´t stop, jejeje. Well for now, because I have a few games in mind to add, the screenpack have 74 selectable games, 68 original and the rest complementaries. To create it I use the original flyer or cover and the artwork of this game for the faces. Some of the make me mad...  I finish to add games today and I wanna show you the progresses to know your opinions. Now that the character selector is almost done, I want to work on the intros and endings. With the actual development of the ikemen go engine I preffer to wait and work to convert the screenpack to it because in the future have more options than mugen and I can add things that I have in mind time ago. I already want to share it with you all, see you soon.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/engEuYmaf-8[/youtube]

Oh wow that may be the best "Series" selection in a SP i've ever seen. CLEARLY displays the series. Fantastic job as always Gazira <3
#60  March 13, 2019, 10:30:45 pm
Thank you very much Shironeko, I'm glad you like it. I show you soon another video with the character portraits. I take the original fullbody artwork of each game too. I work too with versus and winner portraits, now are corrected or scaled and corrected with the program that you discovered me Waifu2x. And I remade the winner screen creating the 3d anims with After Effects. I hope tomorrow with more time I can show you all this things. Thanks again for the comment, really apreciate it!