YesNoOk

Gunvolt W.I.P (Read 6184 times)

Started by k6666orochi, March 10, 2019, 10:04:26 pm
Share this topic:
Gunvolt W.I.P
#1  March 10, 2019, 10:04:26 pm
    • Argentina
this is my first character from the game Blade Strangers
his special attacks are based on his game (Azure striker gunvolt 1 and 2),the effects I'm using are from kof XIII
Normal hits

Special moves

PS: if someone could help me to rip the voice of the char from the game Blade strangers I would appreciate it a lot
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: Gunvolt W.I.P
#2  March 10, 2019, 11:44:17 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Never thought id see someone work on a Gunvolt character. And in a normal sized sprite no less. Good luck on this project orochi, can't wait to see what you do with him~
#3  March 11, 2019, 03:02:40 am
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com
Not from Blade Stranges, but someone ripped GV's voice clips from Gunvolt 1 and Gunvolt 2
#4  March 11, 2019, 03:49:29 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I see that you are using OHMSBY's characters as a base for him. That means his gameplay will be a hypothetical Blazblue Cross Tag Battle kind of moveset. It's great to see you using his style into non-Blazblue characters. I look forward to see more for him.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#5  March 11, 2019, 04:14:48 am
  • It's Showtime!
    • New Zealand
This is looking good!
#6  March 11, 2019, 04:29:38 pm
    • Argentina
Not from Blade Stranges, but someone ripped GV's voice clips from Gunvolt 1 and Gunvolt 2
thanks, although those are the ones I'm using xD

to make special attacks reference use this video

although I'm not using all their skills and some will have a more or less similar function, for example shield volt / flash field is the ability to dodge normal OHMSBY's style characters and charge up is the taunt since in the game that skill is used to load the bar of energy.
#7  March 13, 2019, 07:38:51 pm
    • Argentina
Super moves
#8  March 18, 2019, 12:05:15 am
    • Argentina
demo 1
#9  March 18, 2019, 04:41:59 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
The character looks really nice but the sword that appears in the first super that you made it´s very pixelated... maybe you can take ky kiske´s sword or another hires effect. Thanks for your work and waiting more news.
#10  March 21, 2019, 01:13:02 am
    • Argentina
The character looks really nice but the sword that appears in the first super that you made it´s very pixelated... maybe you can take ky kiske´s sword or another hires effect. Thanks for your work and waiting more news.
thanks
I was thinking the same thing but that effect is the same as in the game is like a reference xD, although I'll see if you can redraw it to do it with a better resolution
a demonstration of his altral heat I still need to finish it I made the sprites of the chains

I show you a palette that I made

vyn

#11  March 21, 2019, 07:52:21 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com

looking damn good so far
#12  March 26, 2019, 09:58:18 pm
  • Korean Mugen User
    • South Korea
    • blog.naver.com/bartsu

Visit my blog!!

Actually, I'm idiot
#13  March 27, 2019, 06:31:43 pm
    • Argentina
#14  March 28, 2019, 04:24:36 am
    • Argentina
astral heat updated
#15  March 28, 2019, 02:05:02 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Looks really good, I like it very much the animated portrait before the astral. Waiting the final release!
#16  March 29, 2019, 08:30:33 pm
    • Argentina
#17  April 07, 2019, 06:34:05 am
    • Canada
Looking good so far! The man who uploaded the character voices also did the in-game sound effects for both Gunvolt 1 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yIHePlswRFC2XlT7O3VpKpCbVeTcwuyn and Gunvolt 2 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wpCZtKTqIgygfnT2ZN1rAsUYXIkyCNpN.

Some small complaints. I feel the Flashfield is a bit small... Maybe up it to the size that Astrasphere is now, and bump Astrasphere's size up slightly to match? Not to mention some of the voice clips are a little random. Galvanic Patch isn't an uppercut, it's a healing skill, and Split Second is used for the dodge despite it being used for a full energy charge skill in GV2? Lastly, it's strange not seeing a skill cut-in like with Voltaic Chains on his other skills, Luxcalibur and Astrasphere. Regardless, it looks great!
#18  April 10, 2019, 08:08:44 pm
    • Argentina
Looking good so far! The man who uploaded the character voices also did the in-game sound effects for both Gunvolt 1 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yIHePlswRFC2XlT7O3VpKpCbVeTcwuyn and Gunvolt 2 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wpCZtKTqIgygfnT2ZN1rAsUYXIkyCNpN.

Some small complaints. I feel the Flashfield is a bit small... Maybe up it to the size that Astrasphere is now, and bump Astrasphere's size up slightly to match? Not to mention some of the voice clips are a little random. Galvanic Patch isn't an uppercut, it's a healing skill, and Split Second is used for the dodge despite it being used for a full energy charge skill in GV2? Lastly, it's strange not seeing a skill cut-in like with Voltaic Chains on his other skills, Luxcalibur and Astrasphere. Regardless, it looks great!
thank you I did not know what all the skills in the game do, I just based on videos that I found
I'm already changing the sound (there are many folders but I found the ones that belong to the character)