YesNoOk

Syo Kirishima (Original by Ahuron) released by Star (Read 7034 times)

Started by aznpikachu215, March 18, 2019, 04:29:45 am
Share this topic:

TiE

Re: Syo Kirishima (Original by Ahuron) released by Star
#21  March 19, 2019, 08:24:53 am
  • used the search button
    • Germany
And as demonstrated in the last part of the video when performing a 3 bar HDM on an opponent in the corner the damaging part completely misses when the opponent bounces in the wall

You mean where the flames go up?
Yeah. I recognized that, too. The wall bounce seems to be set rather high. As it's close to happening most of the time.

Also I recognized that at 1:30 in the video the kick doesn't connect / hit after the flaming punch.
Don't know the source character, so I neither know the name of the moves nor if this behaviour is meant to be this way.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[BGdef]
 ;Filename of sprite data
spr = stages/ ***.sff
#22  March 19, 2019, 11:05:43 am
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215
And as demonstrated in the last part of the video when performing a 3 bar HDM on an opponent in the corner the damaging part completely misses when the opponent bounces in the wall

Yeah. I recognized that, too. The wall bounce seems to be set rather high. As it's close to happening most of the time.

Also I recognized that at 1:30 in the video the kick doesn't connect / hit after the flaming punch.
Don't know the source character, so I neither know the name of the moves nor if this behaviour is meant to be this way.

The Max stock is a bit tricky, I probably mistimed the kick while doing the combo.

TiE

#23  March 19, 2019, 12:47:51 pm
  • used the search button
    • Germany
According to my "pausing-a-video" skills, it should definately make contact.
Or the NotGetHit state while the opponent is burning is too long.
But just to rephrase it again: I have no clue of the character nor mugen coding...
So if this is meant to be tricky (as what you say makes me assume, it is possible, timing it right), just disregard this.
[BGdef]
 ;Filename of sprite data
spr = stages/ ***.sff
#24  March 19, 2019, 02:29:43 pm
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215
According to my "pausing-a-video" skills, it should definately make contact.
Or the NotGetHit state while the opponent is burning is too long.
But just to rephrase it again: I have no clue of the character nor mugen coding...
So if this is meant to be tricky (as what you say makes me assume, it is possible, timing it right), just disregard this.

Well, I didn't code the character, so the hitbox probably wasn't added with that combo.

9mb

#25  March 19, 2019, 03:22:48 pm

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Thanks for your reply, I am learning how to use this editor to compress my responses. As you can see, I didn't get the respect I deserved. I want to maintain my power. Some people stand at the highest point to sneer at you, saying that you are not good! What am I doing wrong? For example, the thief wants to steal yours. Wallet, shouldn't you scream? Can't be angry, but take the initiative to contribute your wallet?In doing so, we become noble people?
I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!

TiE

#26  March 19, 2019, 04:04:27 pm
  • used the search button
    • Germany
@9mb
I'm afraid this is derailing the topic.
PM sent.
[BGdef]
 ;Filename of sprite data
spr = stages/ ***.sff