YesNoOk

How to align my char on ground height that i want to? = Tutorial for that here (Read 2672 times)

Started by Inactive user, March 23, 2019, 06:25:52 pm
Share this topic:
How to align my char on ground height that i want to? = Tutorial for that here
#1  March 23, 2019, 06:25:52 pm
 I would like to know if I can fix the axis from a Sprite group or all sprites at once.

Example: my goal is align some chars at the same height on ground because some chars are on different axis height, some lower and other higher,but I wouldn't like to fix Sprite by Sprite.

Does exist some command to fix a entire Sprite group or all of them at the same time?
Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 03:35:03 am by Mazemerald.
Re: Is it possible to fix the axis from entire group or everything?
#2  March 24, 2019, 08:00:03 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
yeah fighter factory 3 can do this.

Sprites > Alignment tool
You select the sprites you want, then put in the values to adjust it by. Make a back up first. I dont think you can hit undo.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#3  March 25, 2019, 03:34:06 am
yeah fighter factory 3 can do this.

Sprites > Alignment tool
You select the sprites you want, then put in the values to adjust it by. Make a back up first. I dont think you can hit undo.

;==============================================

thank you Odb718.

find the option alignment tool, open it.
encuentre la opción herramienta de alineamiento, abrela.

change the x and y values conform you need, select all sprites with the option select all and applying on them.
don't forget to unmark the portraits numbers, because they won't need this alignment.
cambia los valores de x e y conforme tu necesitas, selecciona a todos los sprites con la opción seleccionar a todos y aplica en todos ellos.
no olvidate de desmarcar los numeros de los retratos, porque ellos no necesitán de alineamiento.

Re: How to align my char on ground height that i want to? = Tutorial for that here
#4  March 25, 2019, 09:35:57 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
One trick people might want to do if they need to move, say, 100+ sprites, but not ALL of the sprites in an SFF.
Create a new blank character in FF3. Use Import from another project under Sprites. Import the ground of sprites you want. Then use the Align tool.

This will allow you to move a big number of sprites without having to individually select them.
You can use Shift to select a series of sprites, and ctrl to select multiple sprites, but if you need to move multiple groups, importing the groups into a new blank "char" works wonders.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv