Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO Plus
#561  April 14, 2019, 02:21:38 am
32 bit screenpacks are working now?
#562  April 14, 2019, 04:35:08 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Yup, 32 bit (PNG) sprites and fonts on screenpacks are now displaying properly on all GPUs.
But Vector font's (TTF) are not implemented on the lifebars. (But they work on screenpacks)
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 04:40:38 pm by Gacel
#563  April 14, 2019, 05:19:35 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
I download the latest build and yes, 32 bits screenpack works, but the images are not in their position and interpolated actions doesn´t work in the system.
#564  April 14, 2019, 05:35:51 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Images are not in their position?
Could you sen a comparation screenshots or explain?

Interpolated actions are still unimplemented. (One more thing I forgot to add to the roadmap)
#565  April 14, 2019, 06:56:55 pm
edit: 32bit screenpacks partially work, you just have to do alot of tweaking, but still there are some positioning issues. Maybe the screenpack is to oadvanced, im sure everything would work fine if its something mroe simple.  lifebars are working 100% though. I think the example below would be the same thing Gazira is experiencing.

https://imgur.com/a/ewkmy8P (i fixed the yellow color issue)

summary: basically 32bit screenpacks no longer crash on startup, all tahts left is further implementation. I think mayebe the SP im using is too advanced for Ikemen, but im sure more basic 32bit sp's will work fine. Im gonna try to make a simpler one.

Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 12:52:40 am by junkerde
#566  April 14, 2019, 11:22:02 pm
Hello Gacel, I have position issues in the title screen. Logo and intro works fine and character select screen is misaligned but all the images the same distance. Thank you very much for your work.
#567  April 15, 2019, 06:57:03 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Hey guys looks like the problem is the "main.SP_Center" variable inside "localcoord.lua"
That stuff exist because the scaling code and k4thos code are clashing until I find the pattern of the variable it must set manually to a arbitrary unknown value depending of the localcoord.

"main.SP_Center"` is not used by lifebars only screenpacks.
#568  April 15, 2019, 12:56:07 pm
Hey guys looks like the problem is the "main.SP_Center" variable inside "localcoord.lua"
That stuff exist because the scaling code and k4thos code are clashing until I find the pattern of the variable it must set manually to a arbitrary unknown value depending of the localcoord.

Thank you very much for the info, I try to modify this variable and I tell you something. Another issue that I find it´s about the fonts that I use in the screenpack, it´s not the complete alphabet, I use custom fonts for each mode, something like this for Arcade mode:

Then I add to the system.def with this way:

; Names for each of the items in the menu. Names must be in quotes.
menu.itemname.arcade       = "A"
menu.itemname.versus       = "B"
menu.itemname.teamarcade    = "C"
menu.itemname.teamversus    = "D"
menu.itemname.teamcoop    = "E"
menu.itemname.survival    = "F"
menu.itemname.survivalcoop = "G"
menu.itemname.training    = "H"
menu.itemname.watch       = "I"
menu.itemname.options    = "J"
menu.itemname.exit       = "K"

With Ikemen the modes are not correlative with the assigned font, I try Arcade and I think it´s team arcade the one that appears.
Please, I wanna take snapshots to compare images but I press f12 like in mugen but nothing, what is the mode? Thank you very much.

EDIT:
Good news, I change the value to 320 and now all it´s in place, except the ikemen info in the title screen. I see that the intro screen it´s not adjust to the screen and it´s with localcoord in the archive:

Title screen now looks goood:

When I start the arcade mode appears the option to try between turns, simul or single, this options are not avaiable for arcade mode, other fonts like exit or options doesn´t appear, and other are misaligned, this is the thing that I told you in the other post:

I try Single mode and all works fine, except the interpolated options that are not included for now. I don´t test versus and winner screens because use this actions to work.

Thank you very much for your help and effort, If I see more bugs I tell you something, bye!
Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 01:39:55 pm by GaziraAgain
#569  April 15, 2019, 03:19:33 pm
    • Turkey
dan could you please fix the left right input bug on controllers if you can?This is the reason why i dont use this engine.
Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:25:11 pm by Adnan
#570  April 15, 2019, 07:38:44 pm
#571  April 15, 2019, 09:22:46 pm
    • Turkey
Just get sf3_ryu by GM and try to do shin shoryuken and shin hadouken on left side with controller.
#572  April 15, 2019, 11:32:18 pm
    • USA

Thank you very much for the info, I try to modify this variable and I tell you something. Another issue that I find it´s about the fonts that I use in the screenpack, it´s not the complete alphabet, I use custom fonts for each mode, something like this for Arcade mode:

Then I add to the system.def with this way:

; Names for each of the items in the menu. Names must be in quotes.
menu.itemname.arcade       = "A"
menu.itemname.versus       = "B"
menu.itemname.teamarcade    = "C"
menu.itemname.teamversus    = "D"
menu.itemname.teamcoop    = "E"
menu.itemname.survival    = "F"
menu.itemname.survivalcoop = "G"
menu.itemname.training    = "H"
menu.itemname.watch       = "I"
menu.itemname.options    = "J"
menu.itemname.exit       = "K"

With Ikemen the modes are not correlative with the assigned font, I try Arcade and I think it´s team arcade the one that appears.
Please, I wanna take snapshots to compare images but I press f12 like in mugen but nothing, what is the mode? Thank you very much.

EDIT:
Good news, I change the value to 320 and now all it´s in place, except the ikemen info in the title screen. I see that the intro screen it´s not adjust to the screen and it´s with localcoord in the archive:

Title screen now looks goood:

When I start the arcade mode appears the option to try between turns, simul or single, this options are not avaiable for arcade mode, other fonts like exit or options doesn´t appear, and other are misaligned, this is the thing that I told you in the other post:

I try Single mode and all works fine, except the interpolated options that are not included for now. I don´t test versus and winner screens because use this actions to work.

Thank you very much for your help and effort, If I see more bugs I tell you something, bye!

Are you making a full game out of that? Or just a sp? Interesting. Cool to see someone else messing with things. That could easily pass for an official game, design wise anyway.
#573  April 16, 2019, 12:32:49 am
new commits by Neatunsou on his osdn:

https://osdn.net/users/neatunsou/pf/ikemen_go/scm/commits/56a748bae83456138131207742483873e739c958
This one has something to do with commands and input buffers, not too sure, but @Adnan Im wondering if this has something to do with your issue (not being able t odo commands on opposite side)

https://osdn.net/users/neatunsou/pf/ikemen_go/scm/commits/cf7cd451f2ec743d2639d61bd208c5ee129ba803
Something with fonts.

So much updates the past months, time to finally port everything mugen over, slowly of course.
Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 08:15:49 am by junkerde
#574  April 16, 2019, 09:06:06 am
    • Turkey
I tried the neatunsou's commit but looks like the bug still persist.I can do shoryuken on left side now.But still cant do the shins.When i try it only does denjin hadou.

dan

#575  April 16, 2019, 02:30:29 pm
dan could you please fix the left right input bug on controllers if you can?This is the reason why i dont use this engine.

Sorry Adnan, I'm currently solving the multiplataform bundle release and due time constraints, very slowly.
Please try to give more details on how to replicate the issue. Start by describing your environment and
stating what's already working.

cheers

dan

#576  April 16, 2019, 02:34:09 pm
So much updates the past months, time to finally port everything mugen over, slowly of course.

This sounds like music!

I hope to come up with the Ikemen installer for windows/linux/mac by the weekend.
Clearing up the mugen dependencies would be great!
#577  April 16, 2019, 03:29:55 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
Sorry if this was answered or this actually it´s in ikemen.. but there are a possibility that all the features that mugen 1.1b have, are there in ikemen? (
all the features that can be useful to make a game at 720/1080 dpi... export 32bit jpg.. etc..)
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
#578  April 16, 2019, 05:31:52 pm
    • USA
Just read up a lil bit and you’ll see Gazira is doing that. You are a creator, no reason for you to not use it. Mugen will only hinder you in the long run, unless you are deadset on it. It’s not difficult to port, but better to build around it from the beginning. Also... My own opinion. Forget about compatibility, start building your common1 now. Will save you a lot of time and effort as well as bring more incentive to playing your game with its own exclusives.
#579  April 16, 2019, 05:56:55 pm
    • Greece
REDHOT you should really try IKEMEN GO.
#580  April 16, 2019, 06:00:24 pm
Hello 2Dee4ever, first about the screenpack question is going to be a screenpack, but I'm also working with portraits, intros and endings for all the chars that appear ( I think I will reach the thousand) in it, only that you choose the char you want to add to it.
The reason why I want to launch it for ikemen is that mugen can not perform some actions like the portraits animation, actionbg for the fight file, continue screen, etc. Now with an engine in development and compatibility with mugen chars, it's something we've been waiting for a looooong time.
Thanks to all the people who make it possible.