YesNoOk

VS. STYLE DEBUTS PROUDLY PRESENTS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK! (Read 7086 times)

Started by ShinZankuro, April 21, 2019, 07:41:21 am
Share this topic:
VS. STYLE DEBUTS PROUDLY PRESENTS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK!
#1  April 21, 2019, 07:41:21 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Avengers Endgame is coming. And for celebrating that, I wanted to bring to you guys the very first hero from the Marvel Comics(The real first character from Marvel which I've coded and morphed by myself) to be made into the already well known Custom-VS-Styled coding template which has the goal of bringing the best from the past in mugen into the new age of VS Styled characters :)

THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!

DOWNLOAD? LET'S ROCK!!!! DOWNLOAD!!!

I really, REALLY, hope you guys like that character. And please don't hesitate to bring your suggestions and feedbacks if you guys finds any type of bug or gamebreaking. Should give a small warning, and this for the first time being do:

VS. Style Debuts coded characters are not exactly searching for ACCURACY, but more like a experimental original rearrangement system for old VS. Crossover characters and non-VS Style characters, into a kinda "universal" style. Not only because I want to share my experiments with you guys, but also because there's a small chance of turning my project, which started as a simple universal template, into a full game inspired by Beximus' Capcom Universe, but in a X-Men COTA fashion(1 VS. 1, with VS based system). So, after a long time studing in mugen content, i'm considering the fullgame idea ^^

Spoiler: Readme, Credits and Movelist! (click to see content)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Re: VS. STYLE DEBUTS PROUDLY PRESENTS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK!
#2  April 21, 2019, 07:51:56 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Holy Beef... That's what you call a Suprise, totally going to test him, Thanks old friend, check my last VS Style stages if you want.
#3  April 21, 2019, 08:27:30 am
amazing releasing!

thanks for sharing.... i will try it... i did played with hulk from MSH and he's a little bit different to mvc1, the stone toss looks different to execution mode.
#4  April 21, 2019, 11:34:55 am
    • USA
You've done quite a few awesome "Big" chars. Birdie, Hauzer, and now the Green Giant himself!
#5  April 21, 2019, 02:33:54 pm
Yay, more heavy characters. At least, it's not "Super Macho Ryu". I think I'll do a video on him and my private edit char.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#6  April 21, 2019, 04:41:05 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Neato, but shame about the use of the classic MVC Voice, MVC3 was more enthusiastic.
I also, counter-argument incoming, prefer Gamma Tsunami as a super and Gamma Wave as the normal special, especially with the modern voice.
Gamma Slam doesn't fit him pulling out the earth beneath.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#7  April 21, 2019, 07:54:26 pm
    • USA
Nice Job Shin  :)  he feels really solid to play I like him a lot. Also, on Gamma Crush when Hulk is going up when hits the opponent, they do not stay on the ground long enough for Hulk to hit them. I think Hulk should put the opponent in a custom state like in MSH or MVC1. The opponent could tap buttons to get out of it when they're on the ground.
#8  April 22, 2019, 12:35:25 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Oh, that's true... I will make sure to make the enemy to stay knocked until the meteor hit them! Thanks for the feedback i'll look deeply on that :D
- Donations is welcome
#9  April 25, 2019, 02:34:41 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

HULK SMASH!! Thanks bro! :)
#10  April 26, 2019, 05:47:37 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Thanks for the video Gui! :D

I updated Hulk. Now when the enemy is hit by initial startup of Gamma Crush, the enemy will stay knocked down until the meteor hits them.

(Did a quick check if the classic mvc games have that thing too, just for guarantee XD)

Also a quick small visual addition on Gamma Crush final moment, which I never understand why Capcom didn't added it before lol

Download in first post!
- Donations is welcome