Re: Progress
#1561  March 27, 2019, 01:38:44 pm
Nega looks like a palette error.

Good luck! xD
#1562  March 27, 2019, 08:23:09 pm
    • Portugal
    • http://flyper1989.weebly.com
So,I'm a little disappointed, I can't do videos at the moment as my video card is really wrecked, (when I record in fraps it's just a black screen when the video is saved)

So I'm going to post some screenshots of some moves in kid buu atm.

Spoiler: Tailwhip (click to see content)

Spoiler: Foot Stomp (click to see content)

Spoiler: Buu Punch (click to see content)

Spoiler: Buu Bouce (click to see content)

Spoiler: buu ball (click to see content)

Spoiler: palettes (click to see content)

For those who want to make palettes -
Spoiler: Template (click to see content)

I really wish my video card was working, I wanted to show off his combos and a lot of this stuff looks way better in motion. I'm slowly making my way back into coding atm working on his basic ki attacks, making it similar to the X buster in MMX, he'll have basic rapid ki shots on tapping, and charging will give you up to 2 levels  of blast. After that It'll be his ki combo enders basically there will be certain combos you can end with a unique
ki attack.  Once I have those parts worked in I'll once again show some shots, or just find someone to friggin play with him and make some damn videos...

Trying to get some kind of build out this year guys, it's been a LOOOOOOONG time, wish me luck!~

It's good to see your work back. .. :)
I wish you the best of luck, my friend.  :sugoi:
#1563  March 28, 2019, 12:48:14 am
    • Argentina
 those who want to make palettes -
Spoiler: Template (click to see content)

I really wish my video card was working, I wanted to show off his combos and a lot of this stuff looks way better in motion. I'm slowly making my way back into coding atm working on his basic ki attacks, making it similar to the X buster in MMX, he'll have basic rapid ki shots on tapping, and charging will give you up to 2 levels  of blast. After that It'll be his ki combo enders basically there will be certain combos you can end with a unique
ki attack.  Once I have those parts worked in I'll once again show some shots, or just find someone to friggin play with him and make some damn videos...

Trying to get some kind of build out this year guys, it's been a LOOOOOOONG time, wish me luck!~
[/quote]

I Hope do you like it and good luck with all your stuffs

Blood Buu

Beerus Buu

Choco Buu

Daisenshu Guide Buu

Evil Buu

Anime Buu

Venom Buu
Help me i can't change profile picture!!!! D:
Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 12:53:51 am by vlad_alucard
#1564  March 29, 2019, 02:18:47 am
Pardon the yellow and greens
Here goes

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1565  March 29, 2019, 03:07:44 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
someone's feeling fruity :p
#1566  March 31, 2019, 11:55:04 pm
Yeah, pink bubble gum xD
#1567  April 05, 2019, 11:06:55 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Ok so I tried bandicam and I'm actually able to record video(YAY) so I will be showing some today for kid buu's moves and to showcase some characters basic combos just to show off something.

Check back here a little later for the videos. :3

Re: Progress(kid buu and cell)(minor) combo showcase
#1568  April 06, 2019, 07:23:02 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Spoiler: Kid Buu (click to see content)

Spoiler: cell (click to see content)

I'm quite rusty at the juggles and combos in general atm, but here's a little showcase of kid buu and a little bit of cell. I was going to show more but there are slight changes I need to make to a few before I can show them off atm.

I'm working on new sounds in kid buu so if he and cell sound different hitsound wise it's because of that. I don't really want to go over the stuff in kid buu but if people have questions about something I'll of course answer.

also sorry if some shit feels a little cut off or fast, it took me some time to actually pull off some decent combos without botching them with buu. So it was on record for a while and I had to edit it up some.
#1569  April 06, 2019, 09:07:30 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Buu's sound effects are a great improvement.
Impressed by Cell's walk cycle too, haha.
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#1570  April 06, 2019, 03:07:51 pm
Man i like your stuff here, but really is there any release date or at least a beta in near future ?
#1571  April 06, 2019, 07:59:25 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I understand, I'm trying to get kid buu out by mid summer (like july) and a build by the end of the year, with hopefully another release in between that. I'm a bit rusty with my coding so it's taking me some time to get back in my groove.
#1572  April 06, 2019, 11:01:15 pm
    • Portugal

I'm quite rusty at the juggles and combos in general atm, but here's a little showcase of kid buu and a little bit of cell. I was going to show more but there are slight changes I need to make to a few before I can show them off atm.

I'm working on new sounds in kid buu so if he and cell sound different hitsound wise it's because of that. I don't really want to go over the stuff in kid buu but if people have questions about something I'll of course answer.

also sorry if some shit feels a little cut off or fast, it took me some time to actually pull off some decent combos without botching them with buu. So it was on record for a while and I had to edit it up some.

This is getting very good. I really like this project :D

If I can help with coding, ask me at will. ;)
#1573  April 06, 2019, 11:05:09 pm
    • Argentina
I really like how everything looks. The only suggestion I would make would be to reduce the transparencies of the projectiles a bit to give them a more solid and defined look as in the series. especially if the stages have light colors and lights. they end up messing.

But this is only to my personal taste. Since I always prefer that the chars are not oversaturated effects on screen beyond the necessary.

changing the subject. are there plans to use the extreme sprites of Goku for Vegetto? since I saw that your Goku kept the sprites that you did for him.
#1574  April 06, 2019, 11:19:07 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide

Thx,and what have you coded before?

I really like how everything looks. The only suggestion I would make would be to reduce the transparencies of the projectiles a bit to give them a more solid and defined look as in the series. especially if the stages have light colors and lights. they end up messing.

But this is only to my personal taste. Since I always prefer that the chars are not oversaturated effects on screen beyond the necessary.

changing the subject. are there plans to use the extreme sprites of Goku for Vegetto? since I saw that your Goku kept the sprites that you did for him.

thanks, and yea I understand the projectile thing, but reducing the transparency just adds more black to it. It won't work for this type of fx. And the plain-ish style (sorta what z2 follows) won't work with the sprites, I actually tried with some of Z2's effects a long time ago. If you have any other recommendations for fx that would work I'm always open. As the ki shot was hi res'd by froz  from super sonic warriors if I remember, this was a few years back.

#1575  April 07, 2019, 03:35:45 am
Buu likes to hit the crotch a bit too much xD
Nice work!
#1576  April 07, 2019, 12:03:21 pm
    • Portugal

Thx,and what have you coded before?

thanks, and yea I understand the projectile thing, but reducing the transparency just adds more black to it. It won't work for this type of fx. And the plain-ish style (sorta what z2 follows) won't work with the sprites, I actually tried with some of Z2's effects a long time ago. If you have any other recommendations for fx that would work I'm always open. As the ki shot was hi res'd by froz  from super sonic warriors if I remember, this was a few years back.

friend i codeded chars,stages and full games!
For exemple i coded the maleficent, the dark lord sauron,albert wesker,ada wong and others chars ;)
Re: Progress (Super Visual Effect suggestions needed)
#1577  April 23, 2019, 05:20:07 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
So I'm starting on kid buu's supers tomorrow or Wednesday, but I need a little help, I can't for the love of me think of what I want to do for the visual effect of supers (ie showing your doing a super) I'm open to all and any ideas, mind you I don't really want to copy too much of someone else's style. Variations of something is fine.

Only other thing I can think of is the old super effect had where the bg would turn a different color depending on the ki attack (Vegeta had way back when the bg would turn yellow) only problem with this is that it's cool for ki supers, but physical supers are another story though.

I'm up to all ideas, and if I have to sprite a portrait or whatever thats fine.

I'm gonna finish off his last two to three ki specials and then I'll show another video or two of his current progress.
#1578  April 24, 2019, 12:08:14 pm
    • Argentina
As a fan of the minimalist, I would only darken the bg, I would add shake but not very intense to the effect of load aura and superpause if it is an attack that requires a certain loading time but just enough time to allow a minimum of reaction to the opponent and that have the opportunity to block.
#1579  May 08, 2019, 05:16:17 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
ok so I got all the specials done, and I figured out what I'm going to do for the super effect(basically going back to my older style) I switched out a lot of effects in favor of vyn's from his awesome goku. (Thanks vyn) here's a look at all his specials and some combos and the effects in action.

he has two added ki specials, a bomb like move (thanks cyanide) and a short range multi hit orb attack (think chun li)

I'm gonna need some testers soon,after I make some fixes in the air, I'll be doing the supers,intros,wins and his all star. I'll send him out to test, and then I'll release. Hopefully by the end of next month.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

TiE

#1580  May 08, 2019, 06:42:58 am
  • used the search button
    • Germany
Personally I really like this approach. The effects blend in nicely!
[BGdef]
 ;Filename of sprite data
spr = stages/ ***.sff