YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat Project Problem (Read 966 times)

Started by IMustKill, May 19, 2019, 08:07:43 am
Share this topic:
Mortal Kombat Project Problem
#1  May 19, 2019, 08:07:43 am
When i'm adding sprites to a certain Character, my Mortal Kombat Project seems to be going nuts when i chose to play that character, the Aggressor is going crazy and active in all of the sudden. How can i Fix this
Re: Mortal Kombat Project Problem
#2  May 19, 2019, 09:29:27 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
We're going to need a few more details about all this.
You've ONLY added sprites?

Does the character mess up at the start of the round, or after a move?
We can't just tell you what to fix that easy. You've got to give us as many details as possible.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#3  May 19, 2019, 10:04:17 am
Okay, there's this Shin Scorpion for MKP for the current version, as i have notice that his Kombo is not right, and some animations  is wrong, and there i have added a sprite to make the animation look better, i only added a new sprite to edit out the animations, specifically the low punch animation & and the kombo where scorpion is getting his Axe out, then edit out his portrait as saving a new sprite to his .sff file is will make the portrait uglier, and so i replaced it. i did not add a new moves, and touch the sp section and the others, but i do edit the commands, as said fixing the problem of the animations, when i'm starting to test the character for a play in the singleplayer, the Aggressor Text appears before i get to choose the difficulty i will be facing in the towers, the Aggressor appears and its sound function plays. this occurs even to the gameplay that Scorpion has free a Aggressor this still plays out till the it goes on to the end. this only occurs only to the Shin Scorpion that i edited out, the characters that i didn't touch seems to be perfectly fine.
#4  May 19, 2019, 10:34:21 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Out of all of that, Editing the controls is probably the problem.
You might want to redownload the character. Rename the current cmd file, and copy the newly-downloaded cmd to the folder. Test that and see what happens.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#5  May 20, 2019, 04:25:37 pm
Yet, nothing new, i didn't touch the cmd file, i only added animations and sprites still the same results