YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1517733 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2541  May 02, 2019, 08:59:54 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Tell me when they actually update the game to where they remove Cancer Raids all together.

I wouldn't hold your breath MA. People still feeling the sting of draining the swamp that is the pull pool.
#2542  May 02, 2019, 02:56:58 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I just wonder what could be done to make Sully viable besides giving her double wrath and special acceleration. And as bad as she is, Stahl is worse.  :mlol:
#2543  May 20, 2019, 09:17:21 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
woo finally escaped ar tier 19 hell

now to experience ar tier 20 hell

also lol @ stahl and sully's refines. just absolute trash
#2544  May 21, 2019, 03:35:52 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2545  May 30, 2019, 09:24:36 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
In other news, Naga is here and she's all for everybody's favorite game mode!....(and the destruction of her own kind.....)

Edit: Got her on my second multi-pull and she's neutral.
#2546  May 30, 2019, 11:03:25 pm
  • Why,
Hmm.. oh my :( ...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#2547  May 30, 2019, 11:30:30 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah building her up makes me see that she can benefit from a flier team and you can replace the a skill with something else. Overall, her stats are middle of the road and she can give others dragon-killer status with her c skill, unless you really want her i'd suggest pulling for somebody else on the banner.
#2548  May 31, 2019, 09:25:52 pm
  • Why,
Already get all score prices at that one event. 10 k-50 k was my rank...  somewhat 38K it be will...
(and team what i use at 3/4 at already at 5000) Anna, one Ike and that lance princess...
I have 3 5* Eir, so merger them is me higher priority than look new... (Used already 4 ords to barrack 320)
But, if i wanna ALL my person versions at 5* (Also Anna/Sharena) I need almost 5 500 000 or more these feathers... :( Plus what ever them wanna...

Any one friend list someones "not played last 4 weeks"? Why?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#2549  June 17, 2019, 02:39:30 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
So Rokkr Sieges is out...and wtf, I'm actually having fun again with this game....!? It's not the proper raid mode that I wanted, but it's a step in the right direction. Now I wish there was actually more emphasis on the co-op aspect as it only affects the bonus damage done at the end.

Also why the hell does this so-called "cooperative" game mode still have a competitive ranking system? Albeit it's only a small amount of feathers, but can IS seriously lay off with rewards being gated through ranking for like 5 minutes?

#2550  June 17, 2019, 04:57:09 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
So Rokkr Sieges is out...and wtf, I'm actually having fun again with this game....!? It's not the proper raid mode that I wanted, but it's a step in the right direction. Now I wish there was actually more emphasis on the co-op aspect as it only affects the bonus damage done at the end.

Also why the hell does this so-called "cooperative" game mode still have a competitive ranking system? Albeit it's only a small amount of feathers, but can IS seriously lay off with rewards being gated through ranking for like 5 minutes?

I so agree on a lot of things you said! This game mode is fun, rewards through the ranking is still crap, and even though it's not true co-op I can still appreciate what they did.

On other notes, did anybody get any of the new child units? I managed to get Nah and she's really damn good and she's -ATK, +HP. You can actually build her up a multitude of ways and she can still kick butt.
#2551  June 27, 2019, 01:32:03 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I also got Nah with +def -res. I kinda wish she had DC built in her weapon but stopping follow ups while buffed is really good. With enough speed buffs she can even block bold fighter.
#2552  July 02, 2019, 08:00:41 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
In related news, if you buy a copy of Fire Emblem: Three Houses and register it to your My Nintendo account, you can get Byleth in FEH.
Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 10:32:47 pm by R565
#2553  July 03, 2019, 05:32:23 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
All they need to do now is make FEH worth playing again.
#2554  July 19, 2019, 07:56:08 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
They're here......
#2555  July 19, 2019, 09:56:26 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
...so is M!Byleth a TT/GHB unit then?
#2556  July 19, 2019, 12:28:38 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I'm pretty sure Male Byleth will be on a separate banner since you will be able to get him for free if you redeem your purchase of Three Houses through your My Nintendo account. It'd be kind of stupid if had to do all this, yet were able to get him for free through Tempest/GHB without needing to buy the game.

But hey since you know gacha is gacha, maybe spending around $60 for a free copy of M!Byleth isn't such a bad deal after all. At least you'd get a game out of it instead of the amount of salt you'd probably get if you spent that money on orbs and getting nothing.
#2557  July 19, 2019, 11:38:16 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I'm like...I dunno 97% sure people are buying Three Houses for Three Houses and not the Byleth bonus. Wording it like that makes it sound like the game is the bonus reward~ :P

I think he'll be on another banner. I don't think he'll be a Mythic Hero (but if he is he better have that whip animation as a finisher) but he may appear on that banner after which he'll enter the red pool. But if they do that it might put off people who have bought 3H and don't want to merge him since they run the risk of using up all their orbs and getting him instead of the other two reds.

Monster Clown Alolan Peri Kronya is gonna be the next GHB. I hope she gets a good artist.
#2558  August 01, 2019, 04:54:58 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Been a minute but...

Yup, Sothis is the next Mystic Hero in her illusion form, and you can get M!Byleth from this banner (I got him on my first pull).
From the looks of it, she has a good set for what she is, and she is what I like to call a self-sufficient attack unit since her special heals her and gets buff when she's alone.
Overall, this is a good banner since both versions of Byleth have similar builds and a lot of good units are on this banner already.
#2559  August 02, 2019, 07:34:42 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪

New FEH Channel came out today with news regarding the 2.5 anniversary events, new Lost Lore mode (glorified expedition mode from other games), and CYL3 information.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually considering picking up Queen Camilla as my freebie...

Cancer Raids is still in the game unfortunately...

Also Julia is the new Legendary Hero appearing this month from a leaked image.

Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 07:48:49 am by Magical Amber
#2560  August 02, 2019, 10:23:35 am
Camilla : ... Hit & Run is still a skill that exists, right ? Am I missing something ? Foe can't counterattack and gravity ? Never mind, I was thinking of something else.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 06:05:41 pm by Byakko