YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140213 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3621  May 22, 2019, 02:30:25 pm
well that's kinda stupid , would understand if it is free , but to buy it in rare prism just for a 20+ stat?
#3622  May 22, 2019, 02:50:08 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
You still get 4 of each with every event.

And almost everything else you can buy with rare prisms is useless.
#3623  May 22, 2019, 07:58:44 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3624  May 23, 2019, 07:46:40 am
  • The Goddess Returns
well that's kinda stupid , would understand if it is free , but to buy it in rare prism just for a 20+ stat?

Golden Fous are primarily like Grails, they are only meant for the characters you like.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3625  May 28, 2019, 04:34:08 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I've cleared out a bunch of MIA friends and I got 6 spaces, if anyone hasn't added me already here is my FC:
Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 04:39:12 am by President Devon
#3626  May 29, 2019, 04:50:32 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net

Cleared the Banana Challenge. Took 2 tries with the first attempt being with Raikou, Jeanne, and Mash which didn't end too well. Decided on using Cu Alter, Merlin, and Mash with Support Merlin, Waver, and Arash in the back all decked out with MLB Carp CE.

...I just really wanted that ticket for my Summer funds...
#3627  May 30, 2019, 05:08:26 pm
i actually didn't know it was a challenge.

i was half asleep and trying to use all the rice cakes so i can earn more qp from upgrading some of my servants. i was half way through that i noticed the hands and lifebars are in a different position.

manage to beat it by abusing waver , merlin and chacha my back row david , mash and jalter from the friendlist.

and i got robin , alt.lancerturia , alturia , brave liz and liz to bond level 8 and 9  thanks to this event. next will be euryales turn she's alread level 8 hope i can max her out.
Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 05:16:49 pm by 地獄の花
#3628  May 30, 2019, 08:05:06 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
I did it with EMIYA, Mash, support Merlin, and Leonidas + George in the back line. I used Plugsuit to swap in Leonidas/George when Mash or Merlin couldn't do invuln on IBaraki's NP.

Also got my Edgemiya to 10/10/10. Now he is Perfection.
#3629  June 02, 2019, 01:08:53 pm
i just got a weird roll , i rolled for 1 10 roll and got all servant cards not even one single ce . thought it'll be a bare minimum and get a 4 or 5 star ce at the end luckly i got shuten.

now excuse me while i'll listen to some good shit asmr shuten voice lines.
#3630  June 04, 2019, 01:08:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Onigashima rerun on the 6th.
#3631  June 04, 2019, 11:33:01 pm
    • Mexico
All memes regarding the 4th Lostbelt are officially dead.

The stream for it comes on the 15th, for those who are in the JP server.

Onigashima just started, but..

I'm so happy right now. :3
PotS said:

Fact.
Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 10:54:36 am by Amalgam of Gambling
#3632  June 06, 2019, 10:39:13 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Let me join you.
#3633  June 07, 2019, 06:44:01 pm
wass there a rate for ozy?
#3634  June 09, 2019, 11:57:17 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Nah, that was me trying for Ishtar and Ozy saying, Why would you want worst goddess when you can have best pharaoh?
#3635  June 12, 2019, 11:45:35 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪

Cleared the challenge quest with Mama Raikou, Mash, and Merlin with Support Merlin, Waver, and Arash in the back line. All Servants minus Mama had the Hot Springs CE equipped with 3 of them being max limit broken.

Wasn't that bad of a fight as initially I thought as the damage CEs makes this otherwise overwhelming fight much more bearable. I was doing fine until I got Evil Mama down to her last lifebar where she bullied my Mama (she fucking hits like a truck, even more so when that stupid Blue Oni was spamming that Def down debuff). I had to finish the rest of the fight with the party shown above (I almost decided to start over when Raikou was taken out). Luckily I was able to stall it out with Mash going MvP with her continuous use of her NP which helped me tank one of Evil Mama's NP for minimal damage as I continued to chip away at her health through normal attacks.
#3636  June 13, 2019, 08:21:24 am
    • Mexico
Reading about the Challenge Quest and considering my Nobu has her second Skill at an acceptable Level (Lv7), I went with Mash, support Merlin and Nobu. They all lasted until Mama had over 500k life before I had to choose who to keep alive. I chose Nobu and well, she critted Mama to death.
PotS said:

Fact.
#3637  June 13, 2019, 03:40:14 pm
haven't using nobu cause i maxed her bond level some time ago,

i used raikou , shuten , merlin and mash , chloe and ibaraki to finish raikou off.

EDIT: banana oni now in 3d
Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 08:03:42 am by 地獄の花
#3638  June 15, 2019, 03:59:31 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
William Tell (Archer)

Indian JeanneLakshmi Bai (Saber)

Huge Elephant Statue/Ganesha/Jinako (Moon Cancer)

Arjuna/Rama animation update

Karna animation update

#3639  June 15, 2019, 04:54:22 pm
william tell looks like that toy soldier from that 90's movie , forgot it's name though.

out of all the bollywood boys karna's update is the best. i see they used his apocrypha's design unlike his old one that is based on ccc.
i'm guessing the armor stays even in final ascension?

i'm not sold on bai she feels like a free servant. and jinako looks fun to use.
Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 05:15:23 pm by 地獄の花
#3640  June 16, 2019, 01:27:40 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Lakshmi is a support Saber with a plethora of additional effects on her skills that buff a single ally (invincibility, with a chance of HP regen, damage cut) or the entire party (Atk buff with a chance of star gen and crit strength), but said effects are chance based (60% to proc). Fortunately her 3rd skill has the ability to up the buff chance to the entire party (similar to Ozy). Her offenses are second to her support skills, but still boasts an above average Atk and NP gain which allows her to be used quite efficiently in a standard double Skadi set up for 3 turn farming.

She also appears to have the Saberface trait, so looking like Jeanne/Okita is intentional this time...