Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO Plus
#1061  June 07, 2019, 09:40:56 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
About macros.

You can use a software like autoit, assign movements and even full combos on the keyboard keys, then assign the keyboard key that executes the script to a button on your gamepad using Joytokey or Xpadder.

You mean like in Ultra SFII (Assign certain moves to certain Buttons) and Tekken 7 (Combo Assists)?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1062  June 08, 2019, 06:37:52 am
    • Turkey
#1063  June 08, 2019, 06:58:46 am
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
Hey gacel you said that on github fightfx scale needs to be ported.But it already exist on fight.def in ikemen data folder?

Also UMK3 engine's source code is leaked for a year.It may be useful for you.
https://github.com/RetailGameSourceCode/UltimateMortalKombat3
Is this useful for this engine?

There is even the MK Trilogy and others but the source for all are in assembler or C and are oriented for devkit consoles, the one you linked is for play station, maybe only the ones intended for pc should be used only to study how works, but there is no real use, remember ikemen uses go language and any addition must be reinterpreted and recoded, also those leaked sources and codes are copyrighted, owned  and porsuit by warner bros. 
There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
#1064  June 10, 2019, 10:42:32 pm
    • Turkey
Char music doesnt play on free battle mode.
#1065  June 11, 2019, 07:44:14 am
    • South Africa
I'm pretty sure only stage music plays on free battle mode.
#1066  June 14, 2019, 09:01:29 pm
    • Turkey
#1067  June 17, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I recently got myself the Brokenmugen Ikemen GO screenpack, and have just been trying to figure out 2 main things, not sure why none of the stage music coded into the stages won't play, and secondly whenever I keep trying to give characters a specific arcade ladder but it keeps crashing Ikemen whenever I try to use the character I gave arrangement to.

I've been looking through some of the posts and haven't really found a resolution, from what I understand wouldn't this be the correct method?
Code:
Ryu, random, order=1, 2=Ken, 5=Kyo, 9=Akuma

The stages with music coded into the stage.def file won't play
I heard that this was the alternative, but haven't had success with either method. Any help would be much appreciated
Code:
stages/KOFU-NPalace.def, music=sound/song.mp3
#1068  June 17, 2019, 07:54:32 pm
    • UK
Wait aren't you using the newest versions of GO Plus posted here?
WIP Schedule:
#1069  June 17, 2019, 09:30:02 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
I downloaded one that had a premade screenpack so I'm not sure what version it came with, I also couldnt exactly figure out how to compile the build together since it's not just a straight download and seems like it had multiple steps, I had some stuff that didn't seem like it was matching up when I was trying to follow the tutorial. Also when I looked into some of the "downloads" sections for NeatUnsou's or the original build they didn't seem to have anything listed in their respective downloads sections. My apologies if I missed something but as far as I could see there was no simple way of just downloading the current build unless I misunderstood something.
#1070  June 17, 2019, 10:13:46 pm
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
I downloaded one that had a premade screenpack so I'm not sure what version it came with, I also couldnt exactly figure out how to compile the build together since it's not just a straight download and seems like it had multiple steps, I had some stuff that didn't seem like it was matching up when I was trying to follow the tutorial. Also when I looked into some of the "downloads" sections for NeatUnsou's or the original build they didn't seem to have anything listed in their respective downloads sections. My apologies if I missed something but as far as I could see there was no simple way of just downloading the current build unless I misunderstood something.

Also I forgot to say it. I uploaded the screenpack changes to github.
As always builds are in AppVeyor:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Windblade-GR01/ikemen-go/builds/25073384/artifacts

Curious fact: The 32 bit exe is lower in size, but the load times are a little higher. (About 5% more)
There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
#1071  June 17, 2019, 10:28:12 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Hey MangeX thanks but I did try both that and the 64 bit and 32 bit versions I assume aren't complete, am I supposed to just add this to an existing build? because when I launch the exe included it also just crashes, I'm new to Ikemen so again I apologize
#1072  June 17, 2019, 11:54:36 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#1073  June 18, 2019, 01:09:10 am
    • USA
Hey MangeX thanks but I did try both that and the 64 bit and 32 bit versions I assume aren't complete, am I supposed to just add this to an existing build? because when I launch the exe included it also just crashes, I'm new to Ikemen so again I apologize
Stick to plus right now imo. There isn’t any huge gain from using Go right now. Don’t worry, you can easily port things over should things change. In that older version, mp3s don’t work. If you aren’t dead set on using a 1.1 SP, you can do everything else just fine with better stability.
#1074  June 18, 2019, 01:13:08 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
ah alright well thanks Plasmoid, I had downloaded a version of Ikemen plus (might have been older) but from what I understand for Ikemen Plus do you still have to individually patch all characters via the add004pie patcher or is it the same as Go where I can just drop the add004 files directly into the data folder to just have it automatically make all the characters work with it? Also is there any way to add any additional inputs into Plus? I saw that with go it had 3 extra inputs, so it was nice to just have a dedicated tag/assist button as well as a pause, not a deal breaker for sure but just trying to learn what I can. Thank you both for your assistance though!
#1075  June 20, 2019, 02:21:46 am
    • UK
Yeah Shiyo made it so for the Ikemen version, you don't need the pie app. Just make sure your chars aren't using seperate common files.
WIP Schedule:
#1076  June 20, 2019, 02:55:21 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
he needs the pie if he is using ikemen plus dude,just download add004 in onedrive,it contains all you need(dont download ikemen version thats for ikemen go.)
also issue .\script\options.lua:1335: cannot perform concat operation between nil and string
stack traceback:
   .\script\options.lua:1335: in function <.\script\options.lua:0>
   [G]: in function 'require'
   script/main.lua:1320: in main chunk
   [G]: ?
right after new update
#1077  June 20, 2019, 03:41:27 pm
been silent for a bit but idk where this is even going in the slightest now
#1078  June 20, 2019, 04:58:18 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Hey mark85 I'll check the bug, but I have to ask. Did you delete config.json after the update? (This is done to the file be updated)

A new update to the build system by me, now it creates the binaries in a bin directory, if is compiled on mac or linux now creates the correct filename and copies Ikemen_GO.command and the data and script folders to the bin directory so the only thing the user has to do is extract the mugen files and is ready to run the engine and ends up with a folder with only the necessary files.

Also new update by neatunsou! It adds... Platforms?
The ability to change the angle of the projectiles and... groundangle?

Also adds:

Stagebackedge
Returns the distance to the end of the stage behind you.

Stagefrontedge
Returns the distance to the stage edge ahead of you.

Here is the commit code:
https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO/commit/b1035c8f68d3520955686d800cb18a7aa0282237
Not sure what it does by just code. I'll try to see what it does on the engine.

Been silent for a bit but idk where this is even going in the slightest now

I'm coding stuff to improve compatibility with mugen, kidcy is rewriting the png loading system and neatunsou is adding new features and fixing bugs.
Sorry for begin silent these 13 days I was doing personal affairs outside internet.

EDIT

Here is the commit comment translated:
Add Stagefrontedge, Stagebackedge.
Add projangle to Projectile.
When Destroyself is executed during the frame bound to target, the specification to return bind destination to 5050 is invalid.
Fix localcoord support for BindToTarget.
Add a platform function for creating a foothold in the Projectile, deprecated as it is still being made.

So yeah. They are real platforms!
Groundangle is the angle the platform is. (Slopes)
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 05:32:24 pm by Gacel
#1079  June 20, 2019, 09:42:20 pm
    • Russia
New PNG loading is still WIP, but in the meantime i've implemented MSAA. Now it looks even better :)
Don't know if we should make this an option though.

#1080  June 20, 2019, 09:45:06 pm
    • South Africa
That looks very nice! Imo it would be nice to have it as an option.