YesNoOk

Ed FINAL release! (Read 31581 times)

Started by WlanmaniaX, June 12, 2019, 12:16:26 am
Share this topic:
Ed FINAL release!
#1  June 12, 2019, 12:16:26 am
  • Go and download my improved creations!
  • I AM ZIM!
    • UK
    • https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home

Download that oaf, here:

Download him in V.12

If any M.U.G.E.Nites tested Ed to see how they think, please send a positive feedback.[/align]
Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 04:13:46 am by WlanmaniaX
Re: Ed BETA release!
#2  June 12, 2019, 02:01:09 pm
  • What's a title
  • Novice M.U.G.E.N. creator
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/rmaster007smugensite/
  • The usual issues with your characters are present, such as wonky CLSN, overpowered moves, interfering commands, and infinites.
  • Battering Ram should do more hits.
  • Crouching Medium Kick causes the nut-shot state for some reason. I don't think it has to do that.
  • Shel-Toss doesn't work on the ground.
  • Edd and Eddy assists, as well as the Space Outlaws hyper, can't be activated. This problem was present before in your Rocko.
  • Some of the sprites need to be remade, such as the crouch, Standing Light Punch, and liedown.
  • Double Jump doesn't work apparently. It causes a debug message.
I have to say, I was quite disappointed with how broken this character is. Your beta of Courage wasn't as broken as him. You should have Jenngra do some editing to it.

On a side note, the new George looks awesome.
Spriting is harder than I thought.
#3  June 13, 2019, 03:36:59 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I wanted to test your character since the cool idea of seeing Ed in MUGEN would be great, but then, I got these 2 simple stuff after downloading this:

1. This was posted on older releases, so I assumed this was compatible with WinMugen... and I got the error of Const() isn't a MUGEN command so this won't work here. First mistake.
2. I moved to my 1.0 folder and run it... and I got another error of there's no SND so the character cannot be loaded. Second mistake, something fixable on the DEF but unforgivable in a released character.

So no, I stopped there. If you want to release something, get sure of being something won't get errors so anyone can play it, not all know how to fix a DEF or know how to make this work if something like this happens.

Forget about feedback from my part, probably RMaster007 said it all about this but I'm pretty sure there's probably more bad stuff there. Nothing to say about the spriting, it represents very well the character, but the coding...

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  June 14, 2019, 03:27:53 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
I haven't tested the character yet, but I can already see the sprites can be improved tremendously, especially when it comes to the outlining and the consistency of sprites across different animations. If you'd like, once I get ahold of Ed on my PC, I can give the sprites a few tweaks and edits.

The new George is even worse with consistency. The frames in the stance animation don't even look like they belong in the same animation!
#5  June 14, 2019, 10:57:21 pm
    • Spain
Wow...i look those shitty comments...What about it? Instead of attacking is worse if you think can make better things for a inside character..Well..

I hope you can fix with Jenngra505..maybe he's can help us a Little bit nothing more..please no more bullying-shit comments..i just said...
#6  June 14, 2019, 11:30:18 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 That's some blatant white knighting if there ever was. There was legit criticism in those posts above and sugarcoating anything in the face of someone who has coded characters for nearly a decade and has only gotten worse is just a bad idea. Also, the "let's see you do better" card is jaded and still an awful defense.
#7  June 14, 2019, 11:42:45 pm
That's some blatant white knighting if there ever was. There was legit criticism in those posts above and sugarcoating anything in the face of someone who has coded characters for nearly a decade and has only gotten worse is just a bad idea. Also, the "let's see you do better" card is jaded and still an awful defense.

who is this, you say?
#8  June 15, 2019, 01:05:33 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Wow...i look those shitty comments...What about it? Instead of attacking is worse if you think can make better things for a inside character..Well..

I hope you can fix with Jenngra505..maybe he's can help us a Little bit nothing more..please no more bullying-shit comments..i just said...

Just remember that this is what you're white knighting
#9  June 15, 2019, 06:16:09 pm
  • R.I.P Mugen 1999-202X
    • USA
    • mugen.wikia.com/User:Jenngra505

[youtube]SiNWjq7dGKs[/youtube]

Don't bother trying to get it through to him, this is the same guy who thinks DDR's characters needed even MORE moves.
Hopefully someday I'll be able to make the little puffball on my profile pic.
(Sprite edited from Scrollboss' sprite)
#10  June 15, 2019, 06:48:09 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA

I'm a bit late the "party" but white knighting isn't cool around here, how about not doing it? Same with saying someone else should fix it.

who is this, you say?

Why are you posting if you have no content to post?
#11  June 16, 2019, 12:34:18 am
  • What's a title
    • USA

[youtube]SiNWjq7dGKs[/youtube]

Don't bother trying to get it through to him, this is the same guy who thinks DDR's characters needed even MORE moves.

In the context of repairing the character, I made a couple adjustments to him so he would be less broken. I can send him to Wlanman tomorrow.
#12  June 16, 2019, 01:33:42 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Best part is I literally said I would be willing to make it better, so I pretty much shut down that defense before he could spew it out.

Anyway, I can get Ed on my PC now, so I'll take a gander into those files and see what I unveil. Maybe I can add him to my list of major overhaul edits?
#13  June 16, 2019, 07:17:32 pm
    • Argentina
nicee!!
#14  June 16, 2019, 08:20:37 pm
  • The Best of Both Worlds
  • SuperStar
Hello.
Most of things were wrote by bad mr.basara an Rmaster.
As i know you are not Starting in mugen and you keep commit the same mistakes again and again,so i guess no one can be interested to work in this beta because that awful eoh template.why you do not use the kfm instead?once i tried to rework in Ian by beanfan and was a hell because was a total mess,i reedited some sprites but i think still are issues,i am not the best in this but you need improve to make something enjoyable or playable.or focuss in code and or spriting.another bad yhung i noticed is the overuse of strikers.

#15  June 17, 2019, 04:36:07 am
  • Average guy in the world...
    • USA
Hmph! My feedback for him: The sprites of this needs to be fixed and improved.

Wow, I like that George Goodlake got remade and it looks cool!
M.U.G.E.N's got nothing on me!
#16  June 20, 2019, 10:21:19 pm
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
keep the good work as this beta release......you are very good...
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#17  June 20, 2019, 10:29:23 pm
Hmph! My feedback for him: The sprites of this needs to be fixed and improved.

Wow, I like that George Goodlake got remade and it looks cool!

you're acting as if you are paying the dude to complete Ed. Don't do that.
#18  March 10, 2020, 02:55:49 am
  • Go and download my improved creations!
  • I AM ZIM!
    • UK
    • https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
Sorry I took these few customizations a bit too long so at long last, I have officially done with Zim alongside with these updates of those three Nicktoon characters (Zim, Dib and Rocko).

I am going to feel if I may take a break from Mugen for a little while until if I will get my motivation to renovate on George and Marie, alongside drawing few more things by using an different software. If you may test some of my recent stuff, please send a feedback or let me know.

Ed
Zim V.3.3
Dib V.3.3
Rocko V.3.4
Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 12:44:22 pm by WlanmaniaX
Re: Ed FINAL release!
#19  March 12, 2020, 12:11:40 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
Sorry I took these few customizations a bit too long so at long last, I have officially done with Zim alongside with these updates of those three Nicktoon characters (Zim, Dib and Rocko).

[youtube]jN12LAHztPY[/youtube]

I am going to feel if I may take a break from Mugen for a little while until if I will get my motivation to renovate on George and Marie, alongside drawing few more things by using an different software. If you may test some of my recent stuff, please send a feedback or let me know.

Ed
Zim V.3.3
Dib V.3.3
Rocko V.3.4

Sorry to say this, but Dib doesn't appear to exist anymore.
=
Re: Ed FINAL release!
#20  March 12, 2020, 11:03:17 am
  • What's a title
    • USA

[youtube]jN12LAHztPY[/youtube]

Ed
Zim V.3.3
Dib V.3.3
Rocko V.3.4

Sorry to say this, but Dib doesn't appear to exist anymore.
=

What do you mean "he doesn't exist anymore"? He still got potential in the series

He means that the link is down for Dib.