YesNoOk

Eddy Gordo by LESSARD (Read 17344 times)

Started by RΣDDBRIПK, May 23, 2019, 11:28:13 pm
Share this topic:
Eddy Gordo by LESSARD
#1  May 23, 2019, 11:28:13 pm
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
From MMV
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Vids From MMV

Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
Re: Eddy Gordo by LESSARD
#2  May 27, 2019, 12:02:29 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Probably one of the best creations for mugen I've seen in a LONG time.
The combo abilities are amazing! Great sprites and fun and diversive moveset. Well done.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#3  May 27, 2019, 07:17:58 am
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
Damn. Those sprites.
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original
#4  May 29, 2019, 01:49:54 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Lessard impressed me again.
#5  June 29, 2019, 07:13:42 pm
    • Mexico
Thanks for your comments. Over 1450 views, but only 3 replies (T_T) lol. I really want to know what do you think about my Eddy Gordo release. Thanks in advance.
#6  June 29, 2019, 07:38:14 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Thanks for your comments. Over 1450 views, but only 3 replies (T_T) lol. I really want to know what do you think about my Eddy Gordo release. Thanks in advance.

Oh hey! Bienvenido Lessard. :)
Your Eddy is truly great, such a dedicated work you did. Any plans for more Tekken stuff?
#7  June 29, 2019, 09:31:38 pm
    • Mexico

Your Eddy is truly great, such a dedicated work you did. Any plans for more Tekken stuff?

Thanks for your welcome, and thanks for your opinion about Eddy, I have work A LOT on him. For now I have some new wips and that include my other favorite TEKKEN Fighter, (besides Eddy of course): Hwoarang.

#8  June 29, 2019, 10:42:47 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

Thanks for your welcome, and thanks for your opinion about Eddy, I have work A LOT on him. For now I have some new wips and that include my other favorite TEKKEN Fighter, (besides Eddy of course): Hwoarang.

Oh hey Lessard, I love your Eddie Gordo! If you really need some people to put him through the ringer, look no further than MFG! All you have to do is just ask, because the only thing we want is a character release to be the best it can be. From what I played with him, he's very faithful to his playstyle, and probably needs a little fine tuning here and there, but other than that, he's wonderful. If you did Eddie like this, then I cannot wait for your Hwoarang!
#9  June 29, 2019, 11:29:36 pm

You’re not really gonna get much feedback in the found releases thread. I’m assuming that most ppl assume the feedback won’t get to the author
#10  June 30, 2019, 12:47:36 am
    • Mexico

You’re not really gonna get much feedback in the found releases thread. I’m assuming that most ppl assume the feedback won’t get to the author

Oh!! I understand, then do you recomend I post a new Release Tread about Eddy showing i´m the Autor?
#11  June 30, 2019, 02:58:09 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com

Oh!! I understand, then do you recomend I post a new Release Tread about Eddy showing i´m the Autor?

Yeah, that would be the best option
#12  June 30, 2019, 03:47:06 am
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
This is literally the best 2D version of a capoeira fighter I have ever seen in my life.
From a spriting perspective alone it's a wonder!
Absolutely amazing work and the combos looks smooth as hell.
#13  July 12, 2019, 06:43:32 am
Yes more great Tekken characters for my collection! This is some fantastic work. If only Jun could get the same treatment :(
#14  July 16, 2019, 01:27:19 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
@LESSARD: State 517/518 isn't damaging my Ryu in the corner. I hold fwd+Z, fwd+C and it connects, but Ryu is launched and takes no damage. If I space it properly, and only the 2nd hit on fwd+C connects, he receives damage.

This character is a lot of fun. Learning the combos is pretty entertaining too. The bounce off the wall from C can be chained into SLP, SMP, SFP. I think it's like a 7hit combo that looks and acts great!
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#15  July 16, 2019, 03:56:01 pm
    • Mexico
@LESSARD: State 517/518 isn't damaging my Ryu in the corner. I hold fwd+Z, fwd+C and it connects, but Ryu is launched and takes no damage. If I space it properly, and only the 2nd hit on fwd+C connects, he receives damage.

This character is a lot of fun. Learning the combos is pretty entertaining too. The bounce off the wall from C can be chained into SLP, SMP, SFP. I think it's like a 7hit combo that looks and acts great!

Thanks, Odb718, It will be cool if post a video, gif or picture to show the problem. I will check it. Im not very skilled in coding AI, I think It will be next upgrade, and yes I earned to get a very fun and original combo style.  Im very glad you enjoy my character
#16  July 16, 2019, 04:35:23 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
This is absolutely amazing!  Good job Lessard!

I love how fluidly the moves transition into each other.  The Supers are awesome, and the effects are so well executed.