YesNoOk

Retroversus 2K20 || NEW || 4-26-19 || EndGame Event!  (Read 12969 times)

Started by Ace-Million, April 26, 2019, 08:13:41 pm
Share this topic:
Retroversus 2K20 || NEW || 4-26-19 || EndGame Event!
#1  April 26, 2019, 08:13:41 pm
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
WELCOME TO RETROVERSUS 2K20

Free execution tag system all you to do assist and tags at any time during the fight *ANY TIME*
New tag system (Full escape meter) Z+C or L1 + R1 to escape a devastating combo during tag play, (Cost 3 meters or 2 meters if that's all stored)
Revamped defensive system
Can combo out of rolls and dodges
New Characters
New Stages
New Music
(Stages have been redesigned to feature more effects and a different zoom feature)
Play online using Parsec! Free since it's created with the Mugen engine
Fully playable in 4K
Can be played with Parsec without ever needing to download the game
Moleboxed(Characters will not work outside of this specific game)
Rolls and Dodges feature more safe frames, but now are limited to 2
All revamped air combo's

(Please help me continue this to be a living and breathing project, any donations will help me continue to push this a far as possible, stages, characters updates, etc take a lot of us artist, this is your way to help, I thank you all)

Please support me and DONATE!!!!!
It HELPS ME CONTINUE TO CREATE AND MAKE UPDATES AND CHARACTERS WITHOUT YOU GUYS I WOULD BE NOTHING! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

https://paypal.me/viralvoice?locale.x=en_US
paypal.me/viralvoice

Check out my album(LEGACY)LEGACY 2 COMING SOON
CHECK OUT MY WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/ACEMILLION

Any issues or problems, or encouraging words please leave them so I can continue to make this something great.

Also, this game concept still has a home to my original game that I have done the art for and moves, etc etc, I just need a team of coders, and much more, I hope to one day create, this project, if anyone knows a way or could guide me down a path please let me know.

RETRO 2K2O (DOWNLOAD HERE)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g4m7jjd3oc5nazj/R2K20.rar/file

RETRO 2K2O (LightVersion Fat Free)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7l17494o6rw3pgc/R2K20%28fat+free%29.rar

Happy End Game guys!!!!!!! Love you all thanks for the support.
Re: Retroversus 2K20 || NEW || 4-26-19 || EndGame Event!
#2  April 27, 2019, 08:31:06 am
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#3  April 27, 2019, 09:13:31 pm
    • USA
Still working on this huh? I’ll have to give it a proper video review when I get the chance.

EgyLynx that is what you do for full games. You work hard to make your stuff unique, also has a lot to do with compatibility. In order to truly experience a creators vision, you play it as they put it together. It’s not to keep anything away from you, exclusives can keep people coming back/playing your game specifically because you won’t find it anywhere else.
#4  May 01, 2019, 03:57:42 pm
  • Wowzers!
Bout to hop on this today
#5  May 01, 2019, 07:22:29 pm
Still working on this huh? I’ll have to give it a proper video review when I get the chance.

EgyLynx that is what you do for full games. You work hard to make your stuff unique, also has a lot to do with compatibility. In order to truly experience a creators vision, you play it as they put it together. It’s not to keep anything away from you, exclusives can keep people coming back/playing your game specifically because you won’t find it anywhere else.

Dude of course Im going to be working on this forevvvvvvvvvvver! lol, but seriously its a big game and that takes alot of time and work, but I refuse to give up, Its a continued living project.

That being said, please join my facebook group, we all are getting together and fighting online etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/345833652624792/
(RETROVERSUS GROUP)
#6  July 04, 2019, 11:21:20 am
    • USA
What's good Ace-Million. I just wanted to say I appreciate this amazing mugen build you have made. Thank you for all of your time and effort that you put into this. It feels almost perfect in every way. The combat button input feels very fast like making button mashing insane. I have no problem with it but when I fight a computer some characters are just too op haha I had to set the game to the easiest setting. Most importantly though is now I cannot run the full big game version after this update I had with windows 10. The light version works for sure but I can't full screen it. Also I played the big boy full game version before on windows 10 it was just after the update made it unable to start. Then yesterday there was a new windows update which lets the game start up now without crashing but the screen is just black. Other than that the game is hands down one of the top best 5 mugens I've played. But is there anyway you can help me with the full version of the game not working to work? I've also read your older forums and saw some people having the same problem that the full version would crash because that update and the sweetfx thing. I'm not sure how to do all that stuff though
#7  July 04, 2019, 06:42:00 pm
    • USA
Question but how do I make this 4k?
#8  July 04, 2019, 10:55:51 pm
  • Why,
#9  July 04, 2019, 11:18:26 pm
    • USA
Like how do I make the Game's screen into 4k?
#10  July 06, 2019, 07:09:56 pm
  • Why,
#11  July 06, 2019, 08:52:29 pm
    • USA
I'm not making my own game, I'm just curious how do I make the screen in your game so big?
#12  July 08, 2019, 06:18:11 pm
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany
any way how to get just all stages without downloading 2,6 Gb ?
i ve tried viral blogspot but i cant seem to find it. no offense but im mostly intrested in the stages, rather than the chars/fullgame.

ps: i saw on your FB account that there was a screenshot of an edit of burnt remains stage w/ purple fireflies. is this one included ?
#13  July 11, 2019, 05:26:03 pm
What's good Ace-Million. I just wanted to say I appreciate this amazing mugen build you have made. Thank you for all of your time and effort that you put into this. It feels almost perfect in every way. The combat button input feels very fast like making button mashing insane. I have no problem with it but when I fight a computer some characters are just too op haha I had to set the game to the easiest setting. Most importantly though is now I cannot run the full big game version after this update I had with windows 10. The light version works for sure but I can't full screen it. Also I played the big boy full game version before on windows 10 it was just after the update made it unable to start. Then yesterday there was a new windows update which lets the game start up now without crashing but the screen is just black. Other than that the game is hands down one of the top best 5 mugens I've played. But is there anyway you can help me with the full version of the game not working to work? I've also read your older forums and saw some people having the same problem that the full version would crash because that update and the sweetfx thing. I'm not sure how to do all that stuff though

ok try the light version then add your own sweetfx into it. Like you said and many others after the windows10 update something goes wrong. To make it 4k first make sure your graphics card and monitor supports, change your screen in mugen.cfg you can change it to whatever you feel.
It is completely scalable. The problem is sweetfx and windows10 clashing.

Like how do I make the Game's screen into 4k?

4K go to mugen.cfg Must have proper screen and graphics card to support.
GameWidth =  3840
GameHeight = 2160

any way how to get just all stages without downloading 2,6 Gb ?
i ve tried viral blogspot but i cant seem to find it. no offense but im mostly intrested in the stages, rather than the chars/fullgame.

ps: i saw on your FB account that there was a screenshot of an edit of burnt remains stage w/ purple fireflies. is this one included ?

google
acemillion stages purple god and purple god 2
Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 05:57:20 pm by Speedpreacher
#14  July 11, 2019, 06:00:35 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Please refrain from multiposting.

You get one fix from me and then posts start getting trashed until the "insert quote" button is discovered.

Don't let minutes of typing go to waste!
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#15  July 11, 2019, 06:16:58 pm
    • USA
ok try the light version then add your own sweetfx into it. Like you said and many others after the windows10 update something goes wrong. To make it 4k first make sure your graphics card and monitor supports, change your screen in mugen.cfg you can change it to whatever you feel.

Ok so I did change the screen on the light version after reading this and it helped a lot! Now I am just trying to get the full version running. I will try the sweetfx thing and If I can't get it to work then I will let you know. Thank you so much for getting back to me
#16  July 11, 2019, 07:23:35 pm
Please refrain from multiposting.

You get one fix from me and then posts start getting trashed until the "insert quote" button is discovered.

Don't let minutes of typing go to waste!

Man thanks I knew I was doing it wrong...

Ok so I did change the screen on the light version after reading this and it helped a lot! Now I am just trying to get the full version running. I will try the sweetfx thing and If I can't get it to work then I will let you know. Thank you so much for getting back to me

No problem, some issues are with Windows10 so you have to play around with it. But, I will be here to help as much as possible.