YesNoOk

Nine The Phantom (WIP) (Read 17538 times)

Started by k6666orochi, July 04, 2019, 04:21:21 am
Share this topic:
Nine The Phantom (WIP)
#1  July 04, 2019, 04:21:21 am
    • Argentina
my third character from the game BBCTB her gameplay will be the same as in the game

PD:bowser is almost finished
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: Nine The Phantom (WIP)
#2  July 04, 2019, 04:31:05 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Just a small question: will she have every moves she is supposed to have in the first release or she will be released with only a few moves done and get updated later, similar to your Blake and Weiss? I didn't keep track with your works recently so I really hope it won't be the later case as it is a real mood killer :/.
#3  July 04, 2019, 04:34:51 am
    • Argentina
she's going to have all her attacks like in the BBTAG, the case with Blake and Weiss still had to learn more about the helpers and for lack of time I could not finish them at the time, but check the latest updates
#4  July 04, 2019, 09:58:38 pm
    • Argentina

Here you have a big port for Nine
#5  July 06, 2019, 03:12:40 am
    • Argentina
#6  July 17, 2019, 05:12:56 am
    • Zimbabwe
Where can I get this OHMSBY Template I would like to edit Websta's characters into this style and if you could help explain the style to me that would be great too my discord name is Ro✖Ro#5999
#7  July 17, 2019, 05:19:55 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Where can I get this OHMSBY Template I would like to edit Websta's characters into this style and if you could help explain the style to me that would be great too my discord name is Ro✖Ro#5999

Currently, k666 is using Yang as a template for his OHMSBY-style characters. Given how much OHMSBY has improved his characters over time system-wise (and he is about to work on another mass update again), it isn't a very good choice to use her as a template.
Also, on other note, Websta's characters are extremely complicated in their owns. Thus, I highly advise against converting them into OHMSBY-style if you aren't familiar with UNIST or BBTag.
#8  July 17, 2019, 08:38:03 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Currently, k666 is using Yang as a template for his OHMSBY-style characters. Given how much OHMSBY has improved his characters over time system-wise (and he is about to work on another mass update again), it isn't a very good choice to use her as a template.
Also, on other note, Websta's characters are extremely complicated in their owns. Thus, I highly advise against converting them into OHMSBY-style if you aren't familiar with UNIST or BBTag.
Really? Cause I am also doing it with my planned characters, which are non-UNIST or BBTag. Since I've been giving OHMSBY feedback for so long, I don't think it's that difficult unlike PotS style characters since his requires a lot of helpers, sprites such as level 3 portraits and super text, all of which OHMSBY does not. Maybe it's just me though.

But yeah, I don't recall him ever releasing a template. Otherwise, I would have known.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#9  July 17, 2019, 08:49:49 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 The next mass update will likely be a result of the feedback I gave OHMSBY in private concerning a buff to all OTG combos and likely applying my updated burst buffering (I just got too lazy to update my own thread back at MFFA).
#10  July 17, 2019, 09:56:26 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Since I've been giving OHMSBY feedback for so long, I don't think it's that difficult unlike PotS style characters since his requires a lot of helpers, sprites such as level 3 portraits and super text, all of which OHMSBY does not.

I was talking about Websta's characters being extremely technical. OHMSBY-style is pretty easy to replicated, even easier to replicate than Pots-like characters (at least for now, the same can't be said to the future update as he has started to include more complex mechanics).
Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 10:00:01 am by Mr. Giang
#11  July 17, 2019, 10:14:45 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I was talking about Websta's characters being extremely technical. OHMSBY-style is pretty easy to replicated, even easier to replicate than Pots-like characters (at least for now, the same can't be said to the future update as he has started to include more complex mechanics).
Oh, I see. You kinda confused me when I thought you said OHMSBY's Yang isn't a very good choice to use as a template because of how much he improved over time system-wise. I felt like this is what I read.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#12  July 17, 2019, 10:22:11 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam

Oh, I see. You kinda confused me when I thought you said OHMSBY's Yang isn't a very good choice to use as a template because of how much he improved over time system-wise. I felt like this is what I read.

That's my point as well. Using one of his oldest characters as a base definitely won't make your stuff as quality as his recent works (and tbf, Yang did not age well, compared to his characters nowaday). If you really insist on using his characters as a base, it's better to wait for his next mass update as it will include a lot of important changes (a fixed Burst system, hit stun scaling, OTG custom state, ...)
#13  July 19, 2019, 04:58:32 am
    • Argentina
I need to review the new codes of their latest updates to see what's new, also do not use the first version of yang in my last chars if not the last he release, but for Nine unlike the others I'm using as a base to Shirai Kuroko
#14  July 19, 2019, 05:07:52 am
    • Argentina
I for example, for Noel, I use Ragna as a base
#15  July 19, 2019, 06:57:33 am
  • Participate, be a part.
she looks like a rip off of sorceress from dragons crown, none the less Im excited for this character ;)
#16  October 25, 2019, 08:55:35 am
    • USA
Is Nine still being made?