Shingo Yabuki (Read 27312 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, July 06, 2019, 06:42:42 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Shingo Yabuki
#21  July 21, 2019, 09:06:33 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
I'm so glad we now have a Shingo in this style! But I'm curious why his X and Y Scale in constants is set to around 0.92. It makes him look smaller than he should when standing next to a character with actual CVS sprites
His sprites are normally to big compared to other CVS sprites no scaling

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

so I scaled him to be a similar size to CVS characters. Shingo is a little smaller than Kyo

https://snk.fandom.com/wiki/Shingo_Yabuki
https://snk.fandom.com/wiki/Kyo_Kusanagi

You also forgot to update the Mediafire link with RagingRowen's fix. But before you do that, I noticed a few things that could be fixed:
Sorry just now seeing this.
-The hitspark and guard spark is misaligned with the standing HK.
fixed
-The swing sounds on the close standing HK plays after when it connects to the opponent.
fixed
-Shingo stops glowing yellow if the EX 100 Shiki: Oniyaki Mikansei hits successfully and during the last kick of EX 101 Shiki: Oboro Guruma Mikansei.
ok

-It's possible for the opponent to accidentally stop blocking after the 1st and last hits of Burning Shingo.
fixed

#22  July 22, 2019, 12:29:04 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Just tested the update, got some new feedback on it:
-The big portrait colors got messed up:

-It's still possible for the opponent to accidentally stop blocking after the 1st hit of level 2 Burning Shingo.
-Shingo Kinsei Ore Shiki: Nie Togi is unblockable.
-EX 100 Shiki: Oniyaki Mikansei still stops glowing yellow only if it connects on the last punch and I feel like there's too much push back if blocked, which is possible for the opponent to stop blocking on the last hit.

Hopefully that's it.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#23  July 22, 2019, 06:10:45 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
-The big portrait colors got messed up:
fixed
-It's still possible for the opponent to accidentally stop blocking after the 1st hit of level 2 Burning Shingo.
fixed
-Shingo Kinsei Ore Shiki: Nie Togi is unblockable.
Nie Togi is an unblockable move
-EX 100 Shiki: Oniyaki Mikansei still stops glowing yellow only if it connects on the last punch and I feel like there's too much push back if blocked, which is possible for the opponent to stop blocking on the last hit.
changed guard velocity  don't know what you are talking about on the glowing.
#24  July 23, 2019, 12:45:57 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Tested again and the portrait colors are fixed. However, I realized the position is now off as Rowen's portrait somehow got cropped. So the Y axis needs to be -6.

Nie Togi is an unblockable move.
Oh, it is? I'm not familiar with the character and no wonder why it can only be done up close, so I had no idea.

Oh shoot, I looked at the readme and told you the wrong move. It was actually during the EX Shiki Aragami Mikansei. You can only see this if the move connects with the opponent and he should be glowing before returning to his stance. It's fine when it misses. Also, it doesn't have a strong ground shockwave when it hits. Sorry about that.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#25  July 23, 2019, 05:03:24 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Tested again and the portrait colors are fixed. However, I realized the position is now off as Rowen's portrait somehow got cropped. So the Y axis needs to be -6.
fixed

Oh shoot, I looked at the readme and told you the wrong move. It was actually during the EX Shiki Aragami Mikansei. You can only see this if the move connects with the opponent and he should be glowing before returning to his stance. It's fine when it misses. Also, it doesn't have a strong ground shockwave when it hits. Sorry about that.
It's cool, fixed.
#26  September 07, 2019, 06:00:34 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Hell yeah bro! The Dan Hibiki of SNK gets the touch! Good shit bruh1 Thnx 4 the share!