YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2232454 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3701  August 03, 2019, 09:24:31 am
thought they gonna make elizabeth summer or drake summer to complete the extra girls set. or they'd make an okita since they are the most vocal fans who kept asking for a swimsuit version of her.

the only one i'm interested in is carmilla.

we only got 6?
Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:29:15 am by 地獄の花
#3702  August 04, 2019, 02:49:11 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas

Shishou just gave me the most clutch moment in my time on FGO. Tanking two NP's and eating two more attacks after the second NP (one of them a buster) and still survive.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3703  August 04, 2019, 03:46:30 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
thought they gonna make elizabeth summer or drake summer to complete the extra girls set. or they'd make an okita since they are the most vocal fans who kept asking for a swimsuit version of her.

the only one i'm interested in is carmilla.

we only got 6?

There's still Part 2, isn't there?

Also, what do you mean? They did just show Summer Elizabeth :wacky:
#3704  August 04, 2019, 11:51:10 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Some news from the 4th anniversary event in JP:

- Animation updates for Lu Bu and Medea Lily.
- Masters can choose one Servant to instantly max ascend them without using up any mats or QP (once per account).
- New gacha mechanic where every 10 rolls you do in a banner will give you a free single roll (this includes singles and tickets). Rolls are tracked separately and won't carry over to other banners.
- GSSR separated by two banners: [Knights + Avenger, Ruler, Mooncancer] [Cavalry + Alter-Ego]
- On banner single 5* Servant rate increased from 0.7 to 0.8% (not sure if permanent feature)
- New Bronze servants available in the FP Gacha. Servants include Gareth, Paris, Salome, Charlotte Corday, Chen Gong, Bartholomew Roberts, and Jason.

- 5* This year is Da Vinci Lily (Rider).

Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 12:49:42 pm by Magical Amber
#3705  August 04, 2019, 12:49:33 pm
    • Mexico
-sigh-

Time to wait two years... u.u
PotS said:

Fact.
#3706  August 04, 2019, 01:00:29 pm
  • Aspiring Little Demon
  • "Where hast I landed? Its so lowlyy"
    • USA
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#3707  August 04, 2019, 01:36:26 pm
dw putting all the salt and saint quartz funds into animation.

man i wish there's a main console or pc fgo game with psuedo 2d style of graphics especially with this design.

and wow that's some good 3 stars, gareth and paris. .... wait paris is an imouto? wtf dw i was hoping an achilles vs, paris showdown.

i'm not familiar with charlotte corday. i thought she was alice in the trailers way back then.

jason's np is probably the best out of all of them.
Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 01:41:52 pm by 地獄の花
#3708  August 04, 2019, 02:02:08 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
They're not 3*s. Jason, Robert, and Charlotte are 1* while Chen Gong, Gareth, Salome, and Paris are 2*.

Charlotte if I remember correctly assassinated some politician during the French Revolution which resulted in her execution by guillotine. Also despite the art and appearance, Paris is indeed a male.
#3709  August 04, 2019, 03:15:55 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Just got through all the CQs.
In order of difficulty: Boudica (easy) < Atlante < Penthesilea < Last Summer < Orion (Hard)
Barely scraped through Orion with Cu.
#3710  August 04, 2019, 03:22:51 pm
last cq kicked my ass so i'm finished the others first. i'll try again later this time with proper ce .

and is there any point on doing all the quest or should i just focus on farming the 40 ap ones?

manage to defeat the last cq with double merlin and paul bunyan with mash as back up.  got to say this is probably the hardest cq i have ever did.
Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 09:03:03 pm by 地獄の花
#3711  August 04, 2019, 11:03:53 pm
- Animation updates for Lu Bu and Medea Lily.
Because they appear in Chen Gong's and Jason's animations lol
Really surprised at the effort they put in those new Servants, they're giving them the full 2019 gold treatment for mere bronze Servants.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3712  August 05, 2019, 02:23:26 pm
lstill waiting for jack and anne&mary animation update if jack doesn't have it by christmas that means she'll never get one.

i'm done with the shop manage to buy everything ... but do i still need to do all the 100+ quest? there's not even a reward in them.

they've shown a sneak peek of upcoming CEs and i dunno if it's tied with an event cause most of them kinda have theme going on , there's a hotel one where the servants look like they are dressed as maids , bellboys , hotel staff and attendees , there's a summer theme CE , halloween ,  themepark and sports. the hotel and halloween CEs are probably the best looking ones.

tried to roll again for caster nero.... got waver instead... WTF!!!! i don't even use him anymore since i got him to bond 10 i rarely do, except for tough enemies that spams np.
Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 09:18:16 pm by 地獄の花
#3713  August 06, 2019, 07:57:34 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Part 2 of Summer 2 has started. We go from Steel Ball Run into the Stone Ocean Prison Break.

Was able to roll NP2 Maid Alter, NP2 Mama Raikou Lancer, and Archer Helena without breaking the bank so I'm really satisfied with this year's summer haul. However I got spooked by 4 off banner 4*s before I even got a single 4* Summer Servant so that could I have been like at least NP3/4 Raikou or Helena. What's worse is that all the off banner 4*s were once again ones I already had NP5...

D'eon I love you, but you need to stop spooking me. This is like the 11th time you came home. This includes you and especially you Astolfo as you pissed me off while I was trying to NP5 my Kiyo Lancer after running into a dry spell in that banner.
#3714  August 06, 2019, 08:12:31 am
    • Mexico

I thought this was bad enough...

It got worse. I raged...

How I'd wish trading servants wwas possible. -sigh- Well, time to retry on Thursday.
PotS said:

Fact.
Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 08:22:24 am by Amalgam of Gambling
#3715  August 06, 2019, 01:05:11 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
You should hold off on that retry until the 13th-15th when Raikou is the solo 4* rate up servant
#3716  August 07, 2019, 08:04:35 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
#3717  August 07, 2019, 10:56:47 am
    • Mexico
PotS said:

Fact.
#3718  August 07, 2019, 11:16:34 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 11:29:15 am by President Devon
#3719  August 07, 2019, 12:09:25 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
First batch of Summer 4 Servant's classes revealed:

Musashi: Berserker
Okkie: Archer
Elisabeth AlterCarmilla: Rider

Musashi's attire probably referencing that one time during her Trial Quest where she ended up in America with people starting to shoot at her with pistols. Despite the American motif, that is the most Japanese design I've ever seen. It's like she came straight out of an Onechanbara game.

5*

I know I raged at the fact that I didn't get NP5 Kiyo Lancer after being spooked by Scheherazde, but I'm not going to lie. She was the silver lining that saved my entire summoning session from being completely worthless and I'm actually happy that I got her especially since I didn't have her to begin with.

What I'm getting at is that you should be happy for getting a 5*, a limited one at that isn't a dupe. I know she isn't the one you wanted, but a bunch of people would kill for a roll like yours.
Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 12:13:40 pm by Magical Amber
#3720  August 08, 2019, 01:36:48 am
    • Mexico
I know I raged at the fact that I didn't get NP5 Kiyo Lancer after being spooked by Scheherazde, but I'm not going to lie. She was the silver lining that saved my entire summoning session from being completely worthless and I'm actually happy that I got her especially since I didn't have her to begin with.

What I'm getting at is that you should be happy for getting a 5*, a limited one at that isn't a dupe. I know she isn't the one you wanted, but a bunch of people would kill for a roll like yours.

The oddest part of all this is that I wasn't really trying to get either of them and they came anyways. They came in very few tries to make matters stranger.
PotS said:

Fact.