YesNoOk

EB Vegeta Mugen Char Pots/Infinite Style (transform) (Read 42768 times)

Started by DJMouF, May 13, 2019, 11:46:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: EB Vegeta Mugen Char Pots/Infinite Style (transform)
#61  August 09, 2019, 10:17:10 am
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com
Very impressive. I concord with Hale Caesar, see Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3 for Vegeta's signature moves (they change between basic form, ssj, ssj2 so there's a good range of choice).
Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 06:33:51 pm by FobiaZz
#62  August 09, 2019, 10:34:15 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Very impressive. I concord with Hale Caesar, see Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3 for Vegeta's signature moves (they change between basic form, ssj, ssj2 so there's a golf range of choice).

Thanks man.
Well actually I did look through every dbz game there is, and that when I sprited the Maximum Flasher... So I've gotten some things from the game.
#63  August 16, 2019, 05:10:08 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Just A little more in the transformation FX. Simple video with the pause ticks to show the FX tick for tick, and then the real time animation
#64  August 20, 2019, 06:46:05 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Just want to ask one more time... Will anyone care to help make an sff file for the separate pal EB Vegeta? TBH I really don't want to make it myself because of the custom states I've created. It's about 30+ sprites. If anyone is interested in becoming apart of this project then PM me and I'll send you his current sff or just send the custom sprites to add... Vegeta is about 90%-95% complete. If no one wants to help then he probably won't have the Buu outfit then. Just the Saiyan Armor...
#65  August 20, 2019, 12:48:22 pm
    • Morocco
Just want to ask one more time... Will anyone care to help make an sff file for the separate pal EB Vegeta? TBH I really don't want to make it myself because of the custom states I've created. It's about 30+ sprites. If anyone is interested in becoming apart of this project then PM me and I'll send you his current sff or just send the custom sprites to add... Vegeta is about 90%-95% complete. If no one wants to help then he probably won't have the Buu outfit then. Just the Saiyan Armor...

Can you elaborate more ? I'm intrested in helping but i didn't understand much lol
#66  August 20, 2019, 11:31:39 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Can you elaborate more ? I'm intrested in helping but i didn't understand much lol

I don't what all you know of this task, I'm just explaining the best way I can to give a better understanding.
Ok, as you can see, My Vegeta doesn't have a lot of separate palettes because I can only do so much to his colors....
Basically I do have the palette separate sprites in another folder, but not in ".sff" file/format for fighter factory to exchange out the sprites that my Vegeta already has ( in order for my Vegeta to have the palette separation)...plus I have some additional custom sprites I've made, that are not palette separate that also needs to be palette separate. (That's the long process)
#67  August 20, 2019, 11:35:34 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
The purpose is to have enough separate palettes to make two different outfits (Saiyan Armor & Buu SAGA outfit) for his palette selector.
#68  August 21, 2019, 12:30:34 am
    • USA
You are trying to CS Vegeta. That about right? Didn't someone already say there was a completed separated Vegeta already? I think I remember you not wanting to use it because you wanted his Buu saga look and you didn't want to see the armor. From the beginning you could have already solved that issue. Not that it'd be perfect, but you could of just separated the armor even further.
#69  August 21, 2019, 05:00:56 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
You are trying to CS Vegeta. That about right? Didn't someone already say there was a completed separated Vegeta already? I think I remember you not wanting to use it because you wanted his Buu saga look and you didn't want to see the armor. From the beginning you could have already solved that issue. Not that it'd be perfect, but you could of just separated the armor even further.

True but I was seeing if anyone else wanted be apart of the creations of not then it is what it is. I have the CS Vegeta so maybe later after he's released I'll go back and add it.
#70  August 21, 2019, 11:51:07 am
    • Morocco
DBZVSOP's CS'ed Vegeta is pretty extensive,it can allow a close enough buu saga outfit for vegeta,like here

lui

#71  August 21, 2019, 06:56:05 pm
    • USA
That's the one he has, I sent it to him myself

I think he's asking if someone else can arrange the new .sff with those sprites since he already assembled a complete .sff without those sprites
#72  August 21, 2019, 07:09:13 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
That's the one he has, I sent it to him myself

I think he's asking if someone else can arrange the new .sff with those sprites since he already assembled a complete .sff without those sprites

That's exactly what I'm asking lol. Thank you for the simplicity!
#73  August 21, 2019, 07:31:05 pm
    • India

#74  August 21, 2019, 07:47:47 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#75  September 01, 2019, 09:36:35 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
keep up the good work, djmouf!
#76  September 02, 2019, 12:09:23 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com