YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2919761 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#11201  August 12, 2019, 08:51:18 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Or they could have the decency of releasing a game with actual content instead of making a half-assed shit with nothing more than a Versus mode. Don't give me that bullshit of "paying up for new content", because other games, like MK11, despite all its flaws, at least felt complete when released and it is giving us more content afterwards. Keep your eyes closed to the problem if you wish, but Street Fighter V's release was moved by greed and nothing else. I don't even know why is it necessary to have this conversation, as the Arcade Edition dealt with that problem already, there is no need for you to go white knight for it.
Did you switch ur argument from characters to story mode in order to save face lol
#11202  August 12, 2019, 10:18:33 pm
    • Brazil
Or they could have the decency of releasing a game with actual content instead of making a half-assed shit with nothing more than a Versus mode. Don't give me that bullshit of "paying up for new content", because other games, like MK11, despite all its flaws, at least felt complete when released and it is giving us more content afterwards. Keep your eyes closed to the problem if you wish, but Street Fighter V's release was moved by greed and nothing else. I don't even know why is it necessary to have this conversation, as the Arcade Edition dealt with that problem already, there is no need for you to go white knight for it.
Did you switch ur argument from characters to story mode in order to save face lol
I switched nothing.
#11203  August 12, 2019, 10:19:31 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Well at least you're resolute in your quest to be wrong
#11204  August 13, 2019, 01:11:13 am
    • Brazil
Well at least you're resolute in your quest to be wrong
Me being wrong is not a possibility, specially when compared to people who fall for obvious lies and lazy attitudes of companies.
#11205  August 13, 2019, 01:36:38 am
You're wrong.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11206  August 13, 2019, 03:26:41 am
    • Brazil
#11207  August 13, 2019, 03:39:29 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Lol, shutup, stop embarrasing yourself
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#11208  August 13, 2019, 03:53:12 am
    • Brazil
#11209  August 13, 2019, 04:14:23 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11210  August 13, 2019, 04:23:44 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
He digs deeper the more you allow him posting in this thread.
You know, for someone with an SFV avatar, the guy is consistent in his vehement berating of anyone for a single breath about supporting the game.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that he does this everytime or that everyone else getting a kick out of it. lmao
#11211  August 13, 2019, 05:55:51 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Good point.

Macaulyn, this topic has never been good for you and i can see now the path we're on can only end one way without a drastic attempt at change. So it's time we made it official before it's too late: stop posting in this topic. This is it. This is the end. You post in here again and you get your two years, enough is enough.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#11212  August 15, 2019, 08:27:55 pm
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
#11213  August 15, 2019, 08:45:01 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
My wrath isn't just reserved for Macaulyn, friend

The derail is over
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#11214  August 16, 2019, 12:34:52 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
To help get this topic back on track....

I really do like what they did with Honda, Lucia, and Poison (with a hint of Hugo down the line maybe). Honda feels good with his v-triggers, Lucia feels like Ken with her own tools to bring some variety, and Poison has some cool things with her whip and v-triggers. All in all, I do see why some people can be dissapointed but at the same time, they have some really cool stuff they can do.
#11215  August 16, 2019, 05:35:57 am
(with a hint of Hugo down the line maybe)
... Uh, right, I kept thinking they were giving Poison a change of pace and make her look for a new partner and definitely not hint at Hugo, but this is before SF3, so this is actually supposed to end with her partnering with Hugo.
#11216  August 16, 2019, 05:46:12 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Thanks to the Days of Summer sale, I finally broke down and got Street Fighter V for $20. Not a bad deal since it was the Arcade Edition with the Season 1 and 2 DLC fighters included.

I've haven't done much so far. I do like the fact that you can get new characters with fight money since that feels more organic then buying them via the Playstation Store. The character stories are a bit weak and I don't know if the big cinematic story mode can change that.

I've done one battle online and... well, the guy I fought basically rolled over. I don't like fights like that. It feels hollow when you win that way.
#11217  August 20, 2019, 12:45:04 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
So...ShadowLady in SFV?? Is her playable or just a NPC?
I swear there was something cool here!!
#11218  August 20, 2019, 01:18:24 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
NPC, you face her in Extra Battle.
Lasagna
#11219  August 21, 2019, 12:04:34 am
    • https://sites.google.com/site/mgmurrow/
YES, YES AND MORE YES!!!!!!!!!

never thought i would see the day............

MGMURROW
#11220  August 21, 2019, 01:46:11 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Someone must complete what's missing and include it at JMorphman's awesome Chun Li
I swear there was something cool here!!