#2  September 07, 2019, 03:50:26 pm
Great, really my favorite Last Blade character. Thanks a Lot
Re: Setsuna
#3  September 07, 2019, 03:57:37 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Only problem for me is that the startup sound for the EX Anonymity Three cuts off.

Also I noticed Grant was updated, what was done?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#4  September 07, 2019, 04:10:27 pm
At last, my main Last Blade 2's character aside from Mukuro (top tier in Power mode)  :mlol: I can't get my hands on trying him out  :truestory:

I have some questions after trying him:
1) I remember in Last Blade 2, I like to use him in Power and Ex Mode. I can chain his crouching heavy slash and standing heavy slash into his Anonymity - Three, but for your Setsuna, I can only do this when his custom combo is activated. I am not sure if this is intentionally?  :S

2) His Anonymity - Storm and Max Anonymity - Storm has the same armor hit property as Anonymity - Five such as just a armor absorb hit from his opponent and it vanish, wouldn't it be better to make his Anonymity - Storm and Max Anonymity to absorb a few armor hits while Max version absorb abit more, but not as long as his Anonymity - Ultimate before it vanish?

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#5  September 07, 2019, 04:22:36 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
Nice work Infinite
#6  September 07, 2019, 05:53:19 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Aint been here in ages! Good to see more chars getting made in the style we all know and love. Thnx 4 the share!
#7  September 07, 2019, 10:00:30 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Its game time.
#8  September 07, 2019, 10:30:32 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Awesome!
Do you plan to do even that ghost summoner girl? (What the heck was her name?)
This is fate.
#9  September 08, 2019, 01:41:42 am
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia
Plethora of feedback incoming:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 03:54:21 am by Sir Ghostler
#10  September 08, 2019, 02:20:25 am
    • Japan
Nice Release Infinite.
#11  September 08, 2019, 08:11:32 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
Plethora of feedback incoming:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

yeah, it seems to only happen with setsuna, other characters fall correctly

#12  September 08, 2019, 10:28:12 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Here's my feedback on him:
-All swing sounds cut off when he touches the ground after any jumping attack.
-The swing sound on Anonymity-Dark Stab plays before his swings his sword.
-There's no sliding sound effect on the end of medium, heavy and EX versions of Anonymity - Three.
-The landing effect on Anonymity - Release when he jumps and touches the ground is slightly misaligned.

That's all I found for the time being.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#13  September 08, 2019, 11:17:15 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Infinite’s on a goddamn killstreak. Great release!
#14  September 08, 2019, 06:58:00 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Only problem for me is that the startup sound for the EX Anonymity Three cuts off.
fixed

I have some questions after trying him:
1) I remember in Last Blade 2, I like to use him in Power and Ex Mode. I can chain his crouching heavy slash and standing heavy slash into his Anonymity - Three, but for your Setsuna, I can only do this when his custom combo is activated. I am not sure if this is intentionally?  :S
added
2) His Anonymity - Storm and Max Anonymity - Storm has the same armor hit property as Anonymity - Five such as just a armor absorb hit from his opponent and it vanish, wouldn't it be better to make his Anonymity - Storm and Max Anonymity to absorb a few armor hits while Max version absorb abit more, but not as long as his Anonymity - Ultimate before it vanish?
I feel Ultimate is where you want to go for super armor, Storm is already good for defense and can OTG.

• P2 should spin after they're groundbounced.

what...
  • Strong Anonymity - One and the EX version should have the velocities for P2 adjusted. How the opponent falls upwards when they get hit just doesn't look right. I'd also make the EX version groundbounce to give it even more impact and make it more unique visually.

tweaked. ex version already can otg, he already has a groundbounce ona few moves.
  • EX Anonymity - Three should also wallbounce, again, to give it more impact and make it more unique.

It's an high attack (overhead), that can scale velocity on p2 positioning, with invincible frames on it a wall bounce would be to good + tha animation for this move wouldnt make much sense on a wall bounce it's really a high to low attack.
  • The animation and velocities for Anonymity - Two should be adjusted when Setsuna starts to descend. I also think the EX version should do more hits or do something else, just to make it look cooler.

Tweaked the regular one a bit, ex version already has invincible frames and more hit's already than any other version.
  • Anonymity - Six needs to be adjusted in a number of ways. First, I think it needs some better visual and audible effects for when the move starts up and for when Setsuna lands.

Second, how the slash effect changes once Setsuna lands needs to be improved as there's very little transition which looks a little jarring. The landing electricity effect also looks kinda small in comparison to the rather large slash effect.

Third, the velocities for the light version need some tweaking too. It's hard for me to put my finger on why, but I think it's because the move gains speed too quickly which makes it feel very unnatural. The medium and strong versions seem fine with their velocities, I suppose. Maybe they could do with a bit more polish, idk.

tweaked, I accept visuals and audio effects if you are offering.

• I feel that medium and strong Anonymity - Four aren't useful as anti airs in their current state. I feel they should have faster start up and the hurtboxes should be lowered. The hitboxes will likely need to be adjusted too so there isn't an ungodly amount of priority though.

Tweaked,
  • Anonymity - Severance and its MAX version should also groundbounce P2 for the same reason as Anonymity - One.

Fully charged max causes ground bounce. regular version can otg now.
  • Anonymity - Storm and its MAX version should launch P2 upwards.

tweaked
  • Anonymity - Ultimate should launch P2 higher than it currently does. It should launch the highest out of all his moves.

Tweaked

• Anonymity - Release could do with some visual and audible improvements. The glass could transition better from transparent to non-transparent, the electricity effects could have some accompanying sounds, there could be some sounds for when he charges his hand up, etc.
tweaked a little but I accept visuals and audio effects if you are offering. He has many sounds playing during the move but if you have some better onessend them to me.
Also, the crumple animation needs some fixing, didn't test if it happens against other characters though.  [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fNwD0EOLFQ[/youtube][/li]
[/list]
fixed

-All swing sounds cut off when he touches the ground after any jumping attack.
fixed
-The swing sound on Anonymity-Dark Stab plays before his swings his sword.
tweaked
-There's no sliding sound effect on the end of medium, heavy and EX versions of Anonymity - Three.
added
-The landing effect on Anonymity - Release when he jumps and touches the ground is slightly misaligned.
fixed

Thanks Everybody for the comments and feedback.
#15  September 08, 2019, 10:38:18 pm
    • UK
I did a new small port for him.

Also some more nitpicks:
1. Isn't S.HK being a launcher a bit too generous?
2. Why does Anonymity - Release get an extra command after Anonymity - Ultimate? I guess it's meant to be source accurate but you could just do the usual command instead.
WIP Schedule:
#16  September 09, 2019, 03:17:36 am
  • Niigasan
Gonna give feedback a lil later but I thought I'd ask about wesker here, for his counter special is it intentional that the OP can recover?
#17  September 09, 2019, 11:56:34 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I think I may have found a bug regarding Anonymity - Release. When it hits successfully, the opponent is unable to attack or taunt until they get hit. I tested this on a couple of characters and indeed they can't perform any attack at all. Other than that, that's pretty much it.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#18  September 10, 2019, 02:13:04 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Such a great work you did with The Dark Soul. Thanks Infinite.
#19  September 10, 2019, 01:40:37 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
I did a new small port for him.

Thanks RagingRowen for the small port added.
1. Isn't S.HK being a launcher a bit too generous?
It's like only one of his moves that can't be done off a combo and has decent startup time, not common but not cheap.
2. Why does Anonymity - Release get an extra command after Anonymity - Ultimate? I guess it's meant to be source accurate but you could just do the usual command instead.
Yeah that is how the move is originally done in source LB2, You had to do the Ultimate to do the Release but I gave it to him where he could either do a cold Release or do it from the Ultimate like it was originally. If you do the Ultimate first which gives Super Armor the Command is similar to his LB2 HQCF+ATK+ATK. and cost nothing. If you do the move raw it will cost 3000.

I think I may have found a bug regarding Anonymity - Release. When it hits successfully, the opponent is unable to attack or taunt until they get hit. I tested this on a couple of characters and indeed they can't perform any attack at all. Other than that, that's pretty much it.
Fixed

Gonna give feedback a lil later but I thought I'd ask about wesker here, for his counter special is it intentional that the OP can recover?
the one where he knocks the oppoent in the air is supposed to be recoverable, I may need to add a little more reover time to it though, I'll look at it.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/_DbJHr9U81U[/youtube]

Such a great work you did with The Dark Soul. Thanks Infinite.
Thanks GUI for the awesome video.

#20  September 10, 2019, 01:47:46 pm
    • UK
Yeah that is how the move is originally done in source LB2, You had to do the Ultimate to do the Release but I gave it to him where he could either do a cold Release or do it from the Ultimate like it was originally. If you do the Ultimate first which gives Super Armor the Command is similar to his LB2 HQCF+ATK+ATK. and cost nothing. If you do the move raw it will cost 3000.
But the move still requires you to have 3000 power after Ultimate.

WIP Schedule: