YesNoOk

Iori updated (08/18/2019) (Read 19118 times)

Started by KarmaCharmeleon, August 15, 2019, 07:35:44 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Iori updated (08/18/2019)
#21  August 19, 2019, 11:05:24 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#22  August 20, 2019, 06:33:38 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Orochi Iori still has the issue to where, if he's KOd by a move that causes a stumble KO, he can attack before he falls.
#23  August 20, 2019, 05:41:00 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
Found a small issue regarding Iori's intro with Dictator. I was using EX Iori instead of the main one, added your current name into Vega's intro states against him and the Vega's intro still did not play against him. Turns out the author name was wrong and the def files for his 3 separate forms are still using the old one. Why did you still leave them for those ones? You don't need 3 different author names of the same person just for the same character to play. Please tell me this isn't intentional and one of your "gimmicks" too.

Woops, mb. I forgot to change the authorname on the alternate .def files. Will change them on the next update.

Found this too.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
This is veryyy nitpicky though.

Thanks for the updates !
I thought that this was from the spriteset, but I'll check it out with akomaniac rips!

At some point I'll release a patch for Froz's Vega for the special intro a couple of edits I need to finish.

English mix-up? What are these "couple of edits"? I can't contain my excitement.

Well yeah while applying the correct triggers for the special intro into Froz's Dictator I remembered that I edited the character heavily before. I revamped his whole air to have accurate hitboxes and his movement is 100% loyal to CvS2. For a second I thought of releasing a patch with the changes I made but right now my plan is to edit the character on a larger scale (like Jmorphman's Ryo or Eagle) so it feels modern in terms of gameplay. I have plans to do the same thing for Chazzanova's Haohmaru in some future.

Dictator's edit should be easily finished in about two weeks.
Orochi Iori still has the issue to where, if he's KOd by a move that causes a stumble KO, he can attack before he falls.

Fuck me. Will look into hit, thanks for reporting.
#24  August 20, 2019, 09:12:14 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Offtopic¹: If you're really going to edit Froz' Dictator, make sure to add intros with other chars that he doesn't have, e.g. Knuckles' Iori and my Akuma
Offtopic²: Your name changing makes me laugh everytime, "KarmaCharizard" xDD
#25  August 21, 2019, 01:23:53 pm
While this isn't related to your Iori, I have some feedback (and one question) for your Genjuro. I apologise in advance for going off-topic with this post:

- Normally in SamSho Sanren Satsu's follow ups after the first one (Tsuno and Rin) can be done with both QCF or QCB
(i.e. Genjuro automatically goes to the other direction for the follow-up attacks when the first and second hits crosses up regardless of the direction of the Quarter circle motion used for the followups. The weak version of Sanren Satsu can also be followed up with QCB motions and he will still go forward).

Right now, the command inputs for Sanren Satsu's follow ups for your Genjuro are dependent on the direction he needs to move to for the next attack and because of this, I cannot follow up a crossed up Sanren Satsu with a QCF motion to the right to make him go to the left for his follow-up. Same thing applies with not being able to follow up his weak version with a QCB motion.

- The voice line for Sanren Satsu's second part is incorrect as Genjuro repeats the same voice line he does for the first attack. The correct voice line can be found in Gokou Zan's second hit in the air after it connects from the ground.

- The position of where he does the downward slash for his command grab (Shizuku Jin) is too low compared to how it was in SamSho games.

- While I understand making his running medium slash a command normal, it doesn't have its wall bounce properties when done off a run when not cancelled from his normals.

- Any plans on adding Genjuro's Rage Enhanced version of his DP from SamSho 4 and SamSho 2019 as his EX version or as another super?

Sorry if my explanation on how Sanren Satsu's follow-up inputs are supposed to work wasn't good. Hopefully my feedback was helpful and not too nitpicky.
Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 09:27:14 am by Gogngos
#26  September 07, 2019, 01:41:03 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Forgive me for the bump, but Iori's Chi no Busou doesn't work on Ikaruga's Krauser, and it's likely to not work on his other KOF characters.
https://streamable.com/vsvg2
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#27  September 08, 2019, 03:07:19 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Darn! I just downloaded these.
#28  September 08, 2019, 01:50:01 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
Hi, what's up. Just passing by to say that updates have been delayed due to me having little to no free time. As soon I'm free I'll adress all the stuff I need to adress for all my characters, but don't expect updates or releases in months.

Thanks y'all for the support.
#29  September 21, 2019, 11:53:24 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

FINALLY! :P

Got the time to test properly and damn, this Iori is neat, specially his EX version.