YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 819602 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- Jin Kazama
#2941  September 15, 2019, 08:44:14 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
u wont see move from tekken 7 cause i didnt sprite those moves from tekken 7. Everything is base from sfxtk. But i wouldnt know if people made more sprites for him.
#2942  September 15, 2019, 09:26:51 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

u wont see move from tekken 7 cause i didnt sprite those moves from tekken 7. Everything is base from sfxtk. But i wouldnt know if people made more sprites for him.

Well it wouldn't hurt to try'n replicate them with the sprites at hand, you know?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#2943  September 16, 2019, 12:48:09 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Some more Magneto colors before the release:

FOREARMS ERIK LEHNSHERR

FOREARMS WIFEBEATER

DEEBO

FOREARMS BONDAGE BREAKER

METAL ARMED ERIK

PLAGUE ARMED ERIK

Here is one for Jin:

ASHY KAZAMA

Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 09:51:05 am by ReduxMercenaryT
#2944  September 16, 2019, 07:22:21 pm
    • USA
When this Jin comes out, I'm gonna make an English sound pack for him. The voice rips will obviously be from SFxT.
#2945  September 18, 2019, 01:43:52 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Thanks RagingRowen for the big port, who knows maybe one day I could use the Kazuya portrait also. Thanks CozySquirtle for the small portrait. Thanks Sabockee and CozySquirtle for the for the awesome palettes.

Oh trust you will bro. If i could find a good version for you to wrk off of, I will pay for the commission.
#2946  September 19, 2019, 12:13:48 am
    • USA
#2947  September 19, 2019, 01:09:11 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
#2948  September 22, 2019, 06:50:45 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
PURP

BLOOD

h2o

Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 07:08:47 am by ReduxMercenaryT
#2949  September 25, 2019, 01:29:21 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Thanks Redux for the Neto pals.
#2950  September 27, 2019, 08:02:30 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:13:55 am by ReduxMercenaryT
#2951  September 27, 2019, 04:33:35 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
there's not much victory quotes for jin kazama so i'll do that anyway:

Code:
[Quotes]
victory1 = I'll get you..."
victory2 = "Don't get in my way."
victory3 = "Sincere apologies."
victory4 = "Pitiful!"
victory5 = "This is reality."
victory6 = "You're a joke!"
victory7 = "This ends here."
victory8 = "Forgive me."
victory9 = "I'll get you help..."
victory10 = "This is reality. You have lost. Accept it."
victory11 = "This is no joke. You were defeated in a fair match."
victory12 = "Stand down. It's over."
victory13 = "This fight was pointless."

now for character specific quotes, i was hoping you can add those from street fighter x tekken here's a link if you want them:

http://www.fightabase.com/charQuote.aspx?id=2111&gId=678
#2952  September 28, 2019, 02:07:01 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Hey Drewski, I usually do quotes early in my character coding these are the ones Jin has.
Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 03:34:30 pm by Infinite Intel.
#2953  September 28, 2019, 02:21:06 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Did you program any winquotes for Jin against any of your other characters?
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#2954  September 28, 2019, 02:44:28 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
#2955  September 28, 2019, 03:22:28 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

Hey Drewski, I usually do quotes early in my character coding these are the ones Jin has.

Code:
[Quotes];Non specific
victory0 = "Your attacks are simple to read. You cannot hope to defeat me."
victory1 = "I have no use for a loser like you. Get down on your hands and knees and beg for forgiveness."
victory2 = "Get out of my face. The very sight of you makes me sick."
victory3 = "This battle is over. I have no more time to spend on you."
victory4 = "If you dare stand up, I will make sure to put you down permanently."
victory5 = "Do not show your face around me again, unless you want to face certain death."
victory6 = "That was almost too easy."
victory7 = "I have no reason to kill you here. If you don't want to die, I suggest you disappear, quickly."
victory8 = "You're satisfied now, aren't you? Stay down for a while unless you want another taste of defeat."
;M.Bison (Dictator)
victory9 = "So this is all the power that Shadaloo can muster... What a waste of my time."
;Vega (Claw)
victory10 = "There are nothing but monsters in this world. That includes you and I."
;Balrog (Boxer)
victory11 = "You're a top member of Shadaloo? Don't make me laugh..."
;Sagat
victory12 = "It was your own fault, old king. You shouldn't have taken me lightly."
;Zangief
victory13 = "For your motherland? How stupid. No wonder you lost to me."
;Yoshimitsu
victory14 = "The demonic sword...If this is all the power it has, I have no use for it."
;Xiaoyu
victory15 = "Xiaoyu... Stop following me, or else."
;Sakura
victory16 = "Purity alone won't protect a single thing."
;Ryu
victory17 = "So you too have struggled with a dark power within... Perhaps you can be of some use in my research."
;Rolento
victory18 = "I will do anything to achieve my goal, but unlike you, I am not a clueless despot."
;Poison
victory19 = "Did you think you would be shown mercy because you're a woman? You don't know me very well, do you?"
;Ken Masters
victory20 = "You cannot defeat me with your flame. Disappear."
;Kazuya Mishima
victory21 = "Father... You will die by my hand!"
;Juri Han
victory22 = "The Feng Shui engine... I thought this would be of use to me, but I suppose not."
;Jin Kazama
victory23 = "Pathetic clone... Get lost!"
;Ibuki
victory24 = "Go home. This is no place for a simple child."
;Hugo
victory25 = "You are mistaken, giant. Victory is not obtained through muscle alone."
;Heihachi Mishima
victory26 = "Heihachi Mishima, do not think I disappear so easily!."
;Guy/Kim Kaphwan
victory27 = "Absolute power controls this world. There is no such thing as justice or evil."
;Guile
victory28 = "If you are a skilled warrior, promise to serve me, and I will have use for you."
;Elena
victory29 = "Do not think badly of me, girl. I only take out those who get in my way."
;Dudley
victory30 = "That was an elegant battle, thank you."
;Dhalsim
victory31 = "I listen only to myself."
;Benimaru Nikaido
victory32 = "A man who uses electricity…? I may have to bring you back for some testing."
;Cody Travers
victory33 = "What do you know about me? Do you have a death wish?"
;Chun Li
victory34 = "An Interpol dog...Don't get in my way again, woman."
;Cammy
victory35 = "Opposing me can only end in despair for you."
;Alisa
victory36 = "Alisa, stand down. It's me."
;Akuma
victory37 = "The legendary Satsui no Hado... Now that you lay defeated, your power is mine."

oh right sorry i won't do that again but thanks anyway
#2956  September 28, 2019, 04:09:30 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
No, couldn't really come up with anything but if anybody has ideas for good win quotes for him, I'm down to add them.

I'd be happy to. Give these a try.

Gouken: "You may be his master, but you aren't infallible...but you do have much I can take from you. The Power of Nothingness, for instance."
Kain: "I have nothing to fear from the novice king of a paper kingdom."
Krauser: "You should be ruthless no matter the time or place...that is the only way to truly survive in this sordid world. That is why Bogard crushed you before."
Cloud: "Mako...so that is your strength? I shall carve the secrets of it from your remains if I have to."
Dr. Doom: "Hide behind your mimics then, coward King. But know this, Doom: Latveria's time is very, very limited."
Cable: "Perhaps your future is indeed not set in stone. I should know how bright the future is...because you are not in it."
Setsuna: "Even a sword cursed and brimming with dark power is but a mere hunk of metal, especially in a wielder as mercurial as you."
Deadpool: "Please...just shut up. Forever. For all of our sakes."
Jotaro: "This pressure...what on earth was it? I may not understand what kind of power you have, but it doesn't matter now...for you have no idea how to use it."
Billy: "So you'd rather be the puppet? All that power in you and your staff...yet you waste it on servitude."
Magneto: "The X-Gene is something I shall make better use of. Your Acolytes were weaker for your presence."
Andy: "I've more experience with ninja than you think. Whatever tricks you learned, I've long since gotten used to."
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#2957  September 28, 2019, 10:24:33 pm
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
No, couldn't really come up with anything but if anybody has ideas for good win quotes for him, I'm down to add them.

I'd be happy to. Give these a try.

Gouken: "You may be his master, but you aren't infallible...but you do have much I can take from you. The Power of Nothingness, for instance."
Kain: "I have nothing to fear from the novice king of a paper kingdom."
Krauser: "You should be ruthless no ."
Krauser: "You should be ruthless no matter the time or place...that is the only way to truly survive in this sordid world. That is why Bogard crushed you before."
Cloud: "Mako...so that is your strength? I shall carve the secrets of it from your remains if I have to."
Dr. Doom: "Hide behind your mimics then, coward King. But know this, Doom: Latveria's time is very, very limited."
Cable: "Perhaps your future is indeed not set in stone. I should know how bright the future is...because you are not in it."
Setsuna: "Even a sword cursed and brimming with dark power is but a mere hunk of metal, especially in a wielder as mercurial as you."
Deadpool: "Please...just shut up. Forever. For all of our sakes."
Jotaro: "This pressure...what on earth was it? I may not understand what kind of power you have, but it doesn't matter now...for you have no idea how to use it."
Billy: "So you'd rather be the puppet? All that power in you and your staff...yet you waste it on servitude."
Magneto: "The X-Gene is something I shall make better use of. Your Acolytes were weaker for your presence."
Andy: "I've more experience with ninja than you think. Whatever tricks you learned, I've long since gotten used to."

If you want feedback the only the ones that could fit Jin here to me are the one for Andy Bogard and Deadpool. The rest just sound like it's for someone with more personality like Geese or Heihachi. Jin comes off like a less talk more walk kind of guy. If he were to talk a lot he'd quote like a emo fortune cookie.
To Dr.Doom he should say something like: "Power is everything but you are nothing."
Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 10:33:59 pm by ReduxMercenaryT
#2958  September 28, 2019, 10:31:25 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I agree, Jin is a less is more kind of guy.
#2959  September 29, 2019, 12:06:13 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Here are some takes to give him more personality:

Ryu: "Shotokan style Karate is nothing to Kazama style Karate because your master practiced the power of nothing. Power is everything."

Akuma/Gouki: "The Satsui No Hado and Devil Gene are arts of murder. Murder is your fate."

Shingo: "You lack power. Power is everything."

Ken: "Without your sparring partner... You lose."

Chun-Li: "You remind me of an annoying girl I've known."

Bison/Vega: "Your Psycho power is powerless. The devil gene is not easily taken by force."

Krauser: "As head of the Mishima Zaibatsu my duty here is accomplished."

Magneto: "If the world comes to an end over this so be it."

Dormammu or Scarecrow: "The devil uses fear to control. I fear nothing."

Kazuya: "I decide my own destiny devil. The Mishima bloodline ends here."

Heihaichi: "The Mishima bloodline ends here."
Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 09:03:39 am by ReduxMercenaryT
#2960  September 29, 2019, 10:49:22 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Quotes for Jin:
Krizalid / Zero / Clone Zero / Igniz: "Power is everything. Your corporation didn't heed that warning....."

Any of Chuchoryu's Tekken characters (save for Kazuya, since that one was done decently; Apologies in advanced for the shade being thrown): "You are nothing but a defect, not even worth acknowledging."

K' / Maxima / Kula Diamond / Angel / Foxy / K9999 / Nameless: "An outcast of a corporation, and yet, you stood no chance."

Sub-Zero by SeanAltly: "Lin Kuei or not, you stood no chance against the Devil Gene."

Green Lanterns (Hal Jordan & Jon Stewart): "The power of will cannot compare to the Devil Gene."

Giygas by The_None: "The Devil Gene is unstoppable. Not even an abomination as yourself could ever hope to match this raw power."

God Orochi: "All the universe's power at your disposal, and yet it wasn't enough. Pathetic."