YesNoOk

[MUGEN 1.1 3D Stage] Amitaku Outskirts by Strong FS (Read 10590 times)

Started by Strong FS, October 22, 2019, 12:16:59 am
Share this topic:
[MUGEN 1.1 3D Stage] Amitaku Outskirts by Strong FS
#1  October 22, 2019, 12:16:59 am
  • MUGEN Story Mode Editor
  • Go back where you were born, look for your purity
Hi everyone!

This is a New Stage from my part, in this ocassion is the Amitaku Outskirts Stage ^^ It's a beautiful Blue Night scenario *0*
This is also one of my favorite Scenarios, although I honestly think it would have been better if I put a little more color XD
Anyway, I hope you like it and happy week ALL YOU

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Download Amitaku Outskirts for MUGEN 1.1
https://mega.nz/#!lZEHXaqR!uzSXJAmPMnwUGjTkzUvjT7hwoJOJS1YjYiSiY4ZcoQc

Download more 3D Stages:
Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 12:24:45 am by Strong FS
Re: [MUGEN 1.1 3D Stage] Amitaku Outskirts by Strong FS
#2  October 22, 2019, 09:52:16 pm
    • Mexico
Hi there. Could you share the char (the girl with the pink hair ) please.
#3  October 23, 2019, 04:40:36 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
While visualy looks good {some sprites clash a bit with the rest due style and resolution but nothing that cause glares}

You need to CENTER the stage, having different bound values {in a more general settings} gives a notable adventage the other player.

Is not that hard, to center every sprite just take a look at the Horizontal size value. If a sprite is 1280 wide, to center the sprite on the SFF would be 640 {or -640 depending on what SFF tool you use}

Thats the only notable issue with these stages made by you, the bounds.
#4  October 23, 2019, 04:50:17 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

You better asking for it here:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/does-this-thing-existwho-is-authoretc-thread--62299.0.html

While visualy looks good {some sprites clash a bit with the rest due style and resolution but nothing that cause glares}

You need to CENTER the stage, having different bound values {in a more general settings} gives a notable adventage the other player.

Is not that hard, to center every sprite just take a look at the Horizontal size value. If a sprite is 1280 wide, to center the sprite on the SFF would be 640 {or -640 depending on what SFF tool you use}

Well, same thing I said in his other stage release thread...
#5  October 23, 2019, 11:48:38 pm

She is Gasai Yuno by me, for now, she is private... I will make her Release coming soon

Too strange... I'm supposed to have fixed it because they told me the same thing in the previous post ... I think I'm going to check it out. Thanks for commenting, I am very fan of you ^^

EDIT: Ah ... I had forgotten why the Bound Left and Bound Right are so different, when I started doing these stages, the structure is formed in a somewhat unusual way, in fact I used a special tool to create them, if you check the code, you will see that it is formed by Delta and Position that are very accurate and can not fail because the stage would look bad ... This type of structure is one that made it difficult for both the position of the characters and the Bound Left and Bound Right. I will see if I can fix it for the next stages, but if not, unfortunately it will stay that way.
REGARDS
Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 12:04:06 am by Strong FS
#6  October 29, 2019, 10:36:09 pm
    • USA
I have a question. How do I add zoom?
#7  November 01, 2019, 01:03:59 pm