YesNoOk

The CS Discussion Thread (Read 1881842 times)

Started by Froz, August 14, 2013, 06:40:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: The CS Discussion Thread
#1441  October 21, 2019, 12:32:33 am
    • Brazil
    • rafhot@msn.com
    • www.guimabrotherscreations.blogspot.com
cyclops could have his boulder shoulders separated to simulate some kind of short sleeves costumes palettes
#1442  October 21, 2019, 10:13:05 pm
    • Morocco
Honestly, he was just a pain in the ass to separate, and I got sick of working on him.  All that's left are his arms though, maaaaaybe I can finish him up when I'm done with my current project.  Speaking of which, here's what I've been working on:

Planning on separating the belt and hands, anything else you can think of?

Thats really awesome Davis ! JTP's cs was full of errors and glad someone gave him justice,about suggestions you can try looking at drex's planned cs that jtp's one was based of.
Also some news about Hawk.A good friend of mine color reduced him so the seperation would be easier and he also pretty much did half the seperation aswell (elbow,sleeves,hands).(Thanks again RaZorbakk36!)

Template should come soon when i stop being lazy
#1443  October 22, 2019, 01:33:19 am
I really wanted to do the shirt sleeves, but I suck at spriting and couldn't get it to look consistently good.  If anyone would like to take a crack at it, please be my guest.  Anyway, I slapped the template together if anyone wants to contribute palettes:

Cyberpunk

Inversion

Valiant

Thanks everyone!
Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 11:08:10 pm by davismaximus
#1444  October 23, 2019, 04:34:04 pm
    • Morocco
2 from me
Tropical

Necro

Also check the 5th color of the undies,it shares with a color from the fx.Dunno if its the template or from the cs
#1445  October 23, 2019, 08:19:43 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
What a unique CS. :datass:

May I suggest to also separate the top of his boots and the "orbs/ears" section of his visor? Those are small, but proeminent details that I think would also be worthy to get trough.

Btw, all these palettes are impressive (dat Necro fukin rocks :nuttrox:)
Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 08:23:47 pm by NDSilva

DW

#1446  October 24, 2019, 05:12:13 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

A few colors are mixed up in the list of colors, like the 2nd visor color, along with a couple others. Though it doesn't effect the pal table overall, so it's cool.

166 pals I had to update... What was I thinking...? I honestly had no idea he had so many pals. A big thanks to Big Bro Infinite for the assist. I plan to expand Sagat's and Yuka's CS as well.
#1447  October 24, 2019, 05:57:16 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile

166 pals I had to update... What was I thinking...? I honestly had no idea he had so many pals. A big thanks to Big Bro Infinite for the assist. I plan to expand Sagat's and Yuka's CS as well.

Nice!!
#1448  October 26, 2019, 09:32:16 pm
    • Morocco
Alright so here's the template for T.Hawk(finally)

Palettes would be greatly appreciated
#1449  October 28, 2019, 03:01:08 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
1 Thunder H. pal, and 1 Cypops pal:

Brütal

Kainé

Gonna try a few more ones later. :)
#1450  October 28, 2019, 06:51:35 pm
  • MUGEN MEMES
Making some progress here.

His sprites need a lot of cleaning. Way too many elements sharing with eachother. I will try to fix up most if not all if his sprites and maybe separate more of him.

Good luck! :mlol:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#1451  October 28, 2019, 10:34:26 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
I saw Koldskool's new character sprites and I couldn't resist

What do you guys think?
#1452  October 30, 2019, 01:50:05 am
    • Brazil
    • rafhot@msn.com
    • www.guimabrotherscreations.blogspot.com
could this custom cyclops stance be separated too?

#1453  October 30, 2019, 02:35:43 am
    • Canada
Question for you all.

Who's available and currently accepts commissions? I have 3 of my own characters I'd like CS'd. I see a few of you but don't know who's got the time or active at the moment, so I'm putting down a short list momentarily. I'm set to have Infinite do one, maybe two characters already, however I think it'd wiser to split the workload between people (one character per artist). If interested, holler! ;D
#1454  October 30, 2019, 05:33:01 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
I am available if you are interested. Although I have never done a color separation as a commission, so I am not sure how much a fair price would be. :S
I mean, I know it depends on the amount of sprites + the extent of separation, but still... Anyway, here is a sample of my work:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/csed-broly-g-knux19-178390.0.html
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1455  October 30, 2019, 06:11:20 am
    • Canada
I am available if you are interested. Although I have never done a color separation as a commission, so I am not sure how much a fair price would be. :S
I mean, I know it depends on the amount of sprites + the extent of separation, but still... Anyway, here is a sample of my work:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/csed-broly-g-knux19-178390.0.html

I'm not 100% sure either lol but I like the work. Based on Infinite's offer, I'm expecting around $20-$25 for per character. For a solid CS, I'll gladly invest. I'll message you.

For anyone else, just drop me a DM if interested.
#1456  October 30, 2019, 06:18:55 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Alright then, I'll wait for your message. In any case, I'll take a while to answer just because the local time is late and I'm about to collapse, heh. But it sounds like a good offer to be honest.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

lui

#1457  October 30, 2019, 07:51:35 am
    • USA
Question for you all.

Who's available and currently accepts commissions? I have 3 of my own characters I'd like CS'd. I see a few of you but don't know who's got the time or active at the moment, so I'm putting down a short list momentarily. I'm set to have Infinite do one, maybe two characters already, however I think it'd wiser to split the workload between people (one character per artist). If interested, holler! ;D

IIRC Quickfist and his sister both take CS commissions and have done great work for me personally, Quickfist alone color seperated 3 whole characters for me on a whim.
#1458  October 30, 2019, 11:32:52 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Well this is going to be an absolute pain in the ass to separate.

his whole sprite set is going to take quite a bit of editing/color reduction/seperating, but i am quite satisfied with the result.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#1459  October 31, 2019, 04:21:38 am
Also check the 5th color of the undies,it shares with a color from the fx.Dunno if its the template or from the cs

That will only affect the template, I had to shrink the fx down and it looks like it picked up some of the other colors.  Thanks for the pals and good luck on Hawk, looks really good!

May I suggest to also separate the top of his boots and the "orbs/ears" section of his visor? Those are small, but proeminent details that I think would also be worthy to get trough.

Visor earballs are done and separated, working on his boots now, thanks for the suggestions.  Your Marrow CS made me go back and check out Buckus' stuff again, and inspired me to knock ol' Scotty boy out.  Thank you for the pal as well!

A few colors are mixed up in the list of colors, like the 2nd visor color, along with a couple others. Though it doesn't effect the pal table overall, so it's cool.

That should only affect the template, I pooped it out real quick and didn't check for dupes.  Thank you for the dope pal!

could this custom cyclops stance be separated too?

I'll have to separate out the frames and check the color table, but it looks doable.

Well this is going to be an absolute pain in the ass to separate.

Good luck on the DC boys, I can only imagine what those color tables looks like.

Anyway, here is an Early Access Free-to-Play Mega Ultra Beta of Cyclops' CS.  Be sure to download the full character from Buckus' site first.  I still need to do some cleanup, mostly on his hair, but please let me know if anything jumps out at you.  This is my first time using only FF to do the separation, so I probably fucked something up somewhere.

I'll have an updated template in a few days, and hopefully have the full release this weekend. Thanks again fellas!

#1460  November 01, 2019, 07:21:06 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Did an update to the sprite of bane.

This Sprites has reduced colors so each of the color groups should be in between 1 - 8 color blocks respectively on the palette table. His skin had 13 shades which was fucking insane but i managed to drop it to 8.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"