YesNoOk

Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger - Jmorphman coding! (Read 484179 times)

Started by Balthazar, April 16, 2014, 10:07:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger - Jmorphman coding!
#681  November 18, 2019, 12:58:32 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
Thanks Jmorphman for share the Billy beta with us!
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#682  November 19, 2019, 11:00:35 pm
Yeah, he totally did it, right? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
#683  November 19, 2019, 11:10:54 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Yeah, he totally did it, right? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, bc he did it for the people!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#684  December 10, 2019, 09:53:43 pm
    • USA
Yeah the plan was to create a new, old school-esque style that didn't have much in the way of flashy combos or effects. All the PotS style stuff shown in the videos was just because Billy is built ontop of Rolento, and none of the effects were swapped out yet.

I'll probably release all the sprites I have, because I have them organized with axis in separate files (which is easier for MUGEN development). I'm not sure how useful the beta version of the character is, but if anyone wants it for reference I can release that too, but keep in mind it is extremely far from completion! The moves that are in there are only "done" in the sense of "this is what the basic concept of this move will be", without any sort of fine-tuning.

I've been really busy this year and haven't had much time for MUGEN related stuff, so I dunno what I'll decide on when things clear up and I have more MUGEN time: I might decide to continue this character, or I might just wanna go back to doing B. B. Hood or whatever, it depends on my mood at the time.

Thanks for allowing we to play your beta Billy Jmorphman, he has a very good base. I believe the people here will do a great job with him when you make it available.
#685  June 30, 2020, 01:41:29 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#686  June 30, 2020, 02:50:48 am
  • I want to see more in Mugen!
    • Brazil
#687  July 02, 2020, 06:44:56 pm
Now the people will rejoice!